>inb4 breathe into your balls

No

No.

No.

Why not, care to elaborate?

they worked for me

No.

No

if you believe they work then they will.

Yeah

>You

How do you breathe into your balls?

Infecting hgh directly into your lungs will enable to grow them at such a rate that they will sink

Meanwhile a course of test e will suck your balls back into your body
When they meet in the gooch and connect then you will know how to Truley breathe into your balls

He's fucking nuts. What do you think?

There is some truth to what he is saying. I have experienced it first hand where when my breath felt nice a deep and rooted into my "balls" aka stomach region I felt strong and powerful but also peaceful. I think this is how we are naturally supposed to feel but society has got us so fucked up that we feel powerless and shit. That is why you see so many "pussies" or "betas" lately because we are too stuck in our head.
Go do crazy sprints for 30 minutes and you will be connected with your body and you will feel like the fucking man

I think his advice is good, but not his reasoning for it. He tries to claim that his shit works because of bioenergetics and energy moving down your body or some bullshit like that.

hehe xd BigBrother

better than that - go do some full contact sparring for a decent length of time. best shit i ever did was 2 on 1 sparring - we used to finish up with that when i still fought and leaving the ring and going into the world again was like being reborn as a barbarian king with nuts the size of a pig's.

if there is any kind of physically therapy type of shit i could endorse, it would be that.

also, become flexible everywhere, especially hips, shoulders, abs, chest and legs and my god you will feel absolutely comfy 100% of the time. aim to do the splits or some shit.

he seems like the kind of dumbass who reads a book and then has to make a video based on what he """"learned"""" from it no matter how fucking retarded the content of the book was

He gets his bio energetic ideas from the works of Wilhelm reich and Alexander lowen. There's a scientific and psychological basis to what he is saying. The gist of it is you develope muscular tensions and other "neurotic holding patterns" as a defense mechanism to your fears and insecurities. By breaking up those muscular tensions and breathing deeply (which is inhibited by muscular tension in the throat and abdomen muscles) then you can change character traits associated with your particular muscular and postural issues. A simple example would be that by not slouching over and picking up your shoulders you will feel like less of a bitch. Back to OPs question though, his videos aren't bullshit. If you actually do the stretches and exercises daily it will gradually correct your character issues. The problem is most people want immediate results when it takes discipline and daily practice. Also the breathing into your balls thing can take months of practice to be able to breath deeply like that. If you have no muscular tensions you should feel a pressure on your pelvic floor when you breath. Most people aren't able to breath that deeply however with out retraining their bodies to be able to.

i actually vomited one time i tried to follow his breathing to the balls and screaming advice