Any other lifters around here flat earthers?

Any other lifters around here flat earthers?

I am obviously but I just want to clarify a few things. What creates gravity with the flat earth model? When I'm lifting weights what keeps those weights from continuing to go upwards as I lift them?

Other urls found in this thread:

theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=11211.0
youtube.com/watch?v=T0qagA4_eVQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>When I'm lifting weights what keeps those weights from continuing to go upwards as I lift them?

God.
>Thread.

>What creates gravity with the flat earth model?

Nothing, which is one of the many, many ways you can objectively, conclusively prove the "flat earth" theory wrong.

Fuck off if you aren't a flat earther don't reply to this thread retard

No, you're stupid and you need to be told that you're stupid. I'm sorry but that's the way it is.

Gravity is a side effect of mass.

You don't need an object to be spherical for it to have gravity.

That said, anything bigger than an asteroid will over time become spherical under the force of its own gravity. So there isn't any scientific reason why Earth could be flat unless it is only a few thousand years old and not had to time to spherize yet... ohh yeah, i forgot, it is only 6000 years old.

not fitness related. kys

>flat earthing
>ever

Wouldn't the flat earth need to spin in order to have gravity? And when it started spinning what keeps us from falling off?

You should probably just remove yourself from the gene pool, it would be best for everybody.

Read the thread you stupid retard I specifically mentioned lifting weights dumbass

If you believe the earth is spherical why are you responding to this thread idiot

Not science :^)

We can all agree that the earth is flat, but where do we stand on the whole moon being made of cheese issue?

No. Spin is not what creates gravity.
Think of it like putting a ball (or plate) onto a trampoline. It warps the fabric of the trampoline (space time) so anything in the warped area will roll toward it.

But of course in 3d space, a massive object warps it in all directions, so no matter where you are in its sphere of influence, you will be pulled towards the center.

It's accelerating updwards at about 9.8 meters per second per second, that's why things keep falling down

>This thread.
Point And laugh at the uneducated plebs.

So do you guys believe that some dimensional rift exist on the edge of the "round" Earth that teleports you to the other side of the Antarctic Circle when you walk off the edge of the abyss?

Have you ever walked off antartica

That makes a ton of sense. I'm going to save this post as yet another argument to round earthers when they inevitably want to argue with me in the future, thanks.

I hope the irony of you calling me an idiot is not lost on someone as retarded as you.

Yeah how many people have done that? Answer is zero because the government won't let people go that far because they would either find out or fall off

Notice me op i answered your question

Learnin a lot in this thread boys

Oh yea that makes sense as well. I guess either theory (the poster before who said a flat earth could still have gravity) or yours makes a ton of sense. Thanks

>falling for the round earth meme
ishygddt

Why don't we feel constant wind from above if we are a flat earth accelerating upward?

No air in the space we are moving into i guess

>asking a question is falling for a meme
0/10

Neither of you have ever walked across the continent, so you would have no way of knowing if the flat Earth theory is true.
Checkmate.

I know OP is trolling but still

You can disprove this whole childish theory with 1 simple thing

If the earth is flat then how do ships sail from canada to japan in a few days? Also what keeps the water falling off the edges of earth?

the north pole is in the centre of the flat earth so you can just sail across

south pole is actually a big ring of rock and ice which keeps the oceans in holy shit dont u know anything ffs

I've actually argued with a guy who genuinely believed the earth is flat.

There are literally people RIGHT NOW furiously creating halfassed theories about how seasons work and tides change with a flat earth

the thing that stops you from getting them up has to be the genetics i keep hearing about

But what pulls the ball down?

You have no place to be condescending

>What creates gravity with the flat earth model?
Universal acceleration
theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=11211.0

Space is a vacuum

>implying earth isn't suspended in space by tractor beams which are, as a result, pushing onto the earth surface

Nah, the Earth is completely stable. The rest of the universe is falling with a 9.8 m/s*s of acceleration.

youtube.com/watch?v=T0qagA4_eVQ

Still not fitness related. At best it's physics related.

aren't Sonic's arms supposed to be blue?

Spin contributes to gravity though. It's called Frame dragging

kys fag, be careful who you talk to

Because earth warps spacetime, space actually pushes the ball down

There is no universe, gravity doesnt real, shit just goes down because it does. Prove me wrong ballcucks

Cogito ergo sum

>being this autistic
Holy shit, is this a meme?

Nature abhors vacuum.

Fucking mongoloid flat-earthers