/fathate/

No fat hate thread? Fat hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtclBHexJTo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mrLTl9vjPfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This gold from a previous FPH thread. Happens when you type "thin" into tumblr.

What's wrong with the three others that are still in the catalog?

Point them out to me senpai I must be blind.

>its true
That just made my day.

Holy shit you're right lmao that's funny.

this nigga stalked and brutally murdered anorexia RIP

ironic considering there are thinspo and proana tumblrs

Fat people love to say that true beauty is on the inside but has anyone here actually met a fatty that wasn't a downright bastard? Is it a chicken or the egg thing where bastards are prone to being fat or where being fat causes someone to become a bastard due to their unhealthiness fucking up their brain chemistry?

>lmao
kys

>stopping anorexics from letting their skeletons pop out

I'm okay with this

>It's real

I would be if searching for 'fat' had a similar message

I just wish a message would pop up for me asking if I'm okay every time I come to Veeky Forums

>tfw the answer would always be 'no'

Don't type "fat".

Being fat means you're lazy and greedy.
That doesn't just apply to food, it permeates into the rest of their lives.

Two of my fat friends were recently cut from a group of gaming friends. We are older and there were 8 of us. It started in college where we would have a monthly game night. We rotated who hosted and it was always a potluck with the hosts providing the entree.

Tradition was whoever hosted got to keep leftovers. here's where the problems began:

>I can't host, my house is too small/dirty
Ok, Can't cram 8 people in a studio.
>I wasn't able to bring anything because I just got off work.
we will let that slide. It's gotta be tough working all those hours.
>find out on Facebook they didn't work that day and played games all day
Huh
>wow people sure ate a lot! There's no leftovers
we usually bring enough for 10 ish people.
>rinse and repeat for 3 months
>Something's not right.
>Realize two fatties were working together to take leftovers home
>literally one sits out on the game after dinner and offers to "clean up" and packs all the leftover food into plastic containers
>then gives some food to other fattie
>realize for 3 months they haven't contributed one cent to the pot luck
>for 3 months they took all the food
>go out for lunch with one of them
> tells me about the clothes she just bought from torrid and a toe ring and new cat toys
>bill comes
>"can you cover this? I'm a little low this month."
>no I won't cover it
>she starts to cry about how embarrassing it is and how if i was a good friend I'd cover her lunch
>her tab is $32
>I ordered an $8 salad
>starts telling me how she doesn't know why our friends are acting weird at gaming nights
>Point out she hasn't brought anything and that I saw her taking leftovers
>denies, lies and gets angry
>storms out and leaves me the bill
>find out later she did this to other friends as well
>no longer invited to anything until she pays us back
>other fat friend on probation

We don't need cute little emo polls like on Tumblr about whether or not we're okay. None of us are okay.

I will never understand why people will lie about something and then put up what they were really doing on facebook.

> tells me about the clothes she just bought from torrid and a toe ring and new cat toys
>bill comes
>"can you cover this? I'm a little low this month."
>no I won't cover it
>she starts to cry about how embarrassing it is and how if i was a good friend I'd cover her lunch
80-90% of potheads I've ever met are exactly like this. They spend >200-500$ a week on mary, sass, and taco bell then bitch about how broke they are.

Following words give a warning:
skinny, thin, thinspo, proana, thinspiration, starvation, depression, suicide

Following are OK:
fat, morbidly obese, deathfat, feeder/feeding fetish, bulemia (!), overeating, compulsive eating, obesity

What got me the most was that bulemia was OK but anorexia was not, even though post psychologists would consider them the same disease taking different forms, or at the least related diseases (having one gives you a very high chance of developing the other).

it's spelled bulimia not bulemia. bulimia gives a warning.

cool, my bad

others check out tho

The truth hurts so fucking much.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtclBHexJTo

>that asmr whispering voiceover tho

Nice. That's the way to do it. Sounds like you were pretty gracious up to that point too.

i think there are tons of bastards who arent fat but not too much 10/10 personality fatties due to several mind altering effects of obesity

>kys
kys

>thin privilege is being molested

I've become friends with a morbidly obese guy because he's at the hospital my dad's at. He's really smart, funny, likeable. Really put the "morbid" in morbidly obese. Dude nearly died because his organs were shutting down due to some fat related issue. Had to be put into a coma and it was unclear whether he'd not be a vegetable.

He's aware of his weight and aware of the consequences, but I still see him eating garbage. Asking the nurse assistant for ice cream when his wife leaves. Putting a shit load of coffee mate in his coffee. He's kind of trying to eat healthy but he's taking 2 steps forward and 1 step back.

I sometimes just wanna ask him what went wrong. Why did you do this to yourself. It's gotta be psychological, maybe he was under pressure and overate or something. His wife is pretty big too, I think she even had a gastric bypass but is still obese.

It's given me a little bit of perspective.

You're spelling bulimia wrong, idiot

Yeah, Tumblr is gold-tier if you have a fat fetish like me.

You forgot the period, idiot.

>bf has chubby friend (not obese but has a case of fat logic)
>invite him over to stay the night
>one night somehow turns into 5
>he brings a backpack full of junk food
>eats our home made dinners
>smokes all our weed
>order him take out
>he doesn't put a goddamn penny towards anything
>won't even spend a penny on a taxi so he'll only go home when mother dearest calls and asks if he needs a lift
>he's 26/27

My bf won't let me say anything to him because "he's my friend, he can stay as long as he wants"
Bitch we've got bills to pay, he becomes a burden every goddamn time he comes down.

WHAT DO?? He drives me mad every time he's here. He only left last time cuz he heard me arguing with my bf about sending him home.

make it look like an accident

Tell his parents.
Manchildren still live in fear of them.

Forgot to mention, if you ask him in advance to put money towards weed or food he will pretend he never saw your message and turn up with no money.
But he still expects to smoke our weed and eat our food for as long as his fat ass wants to stay.

search for thin, get your message, search for fat, get those pictures.
#feeder #fat #body positive

Put the foot down faggot.

tell your bf
>he's your friend, I'm your girlfriend. One of us isn't sleeping here tonight. It's up to you

That feels petty, I think he doesn't have any other friends and the time he spends here is the only break his mum gets from him.
His mum is actually a very nice lady, I don't want to upset her.

KEK

do you know the history between the two ?
i have some friend that have the key of my appartement if they need they come eat my food and do whatever they whant but this guys helped my when i was about to be a hobos so if i have and they need they take no question asked ^^

It's either be cruel to be kind or enable him forever.

Maybe you just gotta tell him straight.

Go smoke some pot then. What the fuck do you expect people to give you for advice?

I would but fatty smoked it all

Start an affair with the fat dude, or the illusion of an affair. Make your boyfriend feel really insecure.

Create inside jokes you share only with the friend. Giggle a lot when you think about him. Check your phone and smile when texting. When your bf asks what you're doing say oh just a friend from work sent me a funny picture. However a second later he'll hear his friends text notification go off. Ignore your boyfriend. Tell him you're too tired for sex.

They are just school friends.

you need to sit your bf down and talk to him. He's not being a friend to stoner loser by letting him be a jobless mooching shit.
If the stoner loser doesn't have the escape option of staying at your place, maybe he'd have more motivation to get his shit together

What in the world is that supposed to achieve?

He'll kick the friend out!

He'll kick her out with him though.

I've been too passive aggressive with him in the past so I don't think that'll work.
I've tried starving him out but my bf will make him food when I go to bed.

my rage, it knows no bounds.

this t b h

it's my #1 schlick source

Keep only really healthy food in the house?
Rice/veggies and shit.

Here's the scoop, toots. Youf bf sees his friend as a link to his youth. Back when he could just play video games and smoke pot all the time. If he kicks his friend out, he's admitting that he's a grown-ass adult, and his days of lazing around with no responsibilities are over forever.
Your bf has to kick the friend out. It's the adult thing to do. if he doesn't, your bf is saying to you that he doesn't want to grow up, he wants to preserve the possibility of being a manchild

>deathfat

what did they mean by this?

You're such a good person. I'd fucking start a shit storm if a fatty does this to me

So fat they're considered a lost cause. Like a terminal illness, but this one is actually reversible, contrary to what they will tell you.

Its like the super saiyan 3 of being fat.

I hate that you're right.
It makes perfect sense.

There's no way around it, you gotta have a conversation with your boyfriend. A long, shitty conversation that neither of you will enjoy.
You gotta explain that you don't want this friend in your house, the friend needs to go. Your bf is being a shitty friend by letting him mooch off you forever, and hes' being a shitty bf by letting the friend fuck up the home you two have made for yourselves.
If your bf won't kick the friend out, that means he cares more about the friend's immediate happiness that the long-term success of your relationship.
Don't threaten your bf, don't lay down an ultimatum, but if your bf won't kick the friend out, you need to do some serious thinking about whether or not he should still be your bf.

I acknowledged that here but thanx for being a douche.

It's their own word for "morbidly obese". Search it. They feel proud of being "deathfat" and brag about it. So it's not like they are totally unaware of it being bad for you; yet they also deny at the same time that it is bad. So fat is healthy but also deadly I guess? Hegel himself couldn't resolve this contradiction...

I bet you wish this ended with a full stop,

Naw I've met some nice fatties.
They were all dudes though.

I don't think women can handle not being attractive, it warps their brains.

you shouldn't have payed for her bill after she left. Pay for yours and then give the store her name so the police can find her. I wouldn't pay for someone who just dined and dashed especially if they weren't my friend.

Jesus Christ, are you a women? Just tell people you are close to - or whom are close to your friends/loved ones - to their faces that you have a problem with them. Don't be a manipulative passive aggressive cunt. Grow some backbone or accept their flaws. Fucking hell.

Sometimes when it's clear that one approach won't work, you have to be a little creative. That's all I suggested - an alternative approach.

No, women can't be straightforward half the time. Women are smaller and more defenseless, so therefore the more sneaky, manipulative route must be taken.

Do you guys have any fatty related hobbies?
I am currently between jobs and have taken to visiting the local supermarket around lunchtime every day.
I like to take pictures of 'old' fatties who have clearly been doing something wrong to end up like they have, and I make a list of everything they have done to reach this point. For example pic related, caught him buying fruit and fibre cereal and supermarket pre sliced bread. Empty carbs. Followed him for a while just making notes of choices he made, for example I put some oats in his basket when he wasn't looking and he threw them on the floor. Also managed to 'railroad' him on his scooter back to the bakery by standing in his way and pretending not to notice him, he ended up gliding right past the gluten free and flaxseed breads without even considering replacing the sliced shit. Also pic related of course, the ham is right next to the cooked chicken which has more protein. Tried to physically make a clucking motion to hint at chicken and he still went for the salty no benefits ham. fucking fatties never learn even when they are hunched over their grave.

I hope you guys have what it takes to harpoon this big catch ;^) (AKA the "MSC Oscar", nothing else would hold.)

>being more disgusted by the implication of fat children not being sexy than the implication of child molestation

kek

This But try to show some empathy as well So your bf doesn't think your just being a bitch

>tried to physically make a clucking motion

D-do you have friends?

Fat pig gets beat up by qt: m.youtube.com/watch?v=mrLTl9vjPfk

>no matches on reverse image search
This might not be a troll, guys

Fatass coworker just spent like $200+ on "diet bars" & other ridiculous shit, then proceeds to order a metric ton of taco bell for lunch.

This is the type of person who drinks giant sugar-laden starbucks milkshakes every day & then bitches about how hard it is to lose weight.

Who names their child cheyenne?

I think proana, starvation, suicide, maybe depression from the top row, and all from the bottom row except maybe just plain old "fat" ought to come with pop-ups offering help if the user chooses.

However, it's bizarre to me that the over-eating ones are okay, but regular "skinny" or "thin" is deemed bad and put on par with fucking anorexia.

>Hegel himself couldn't resolve this contradiction...
lmao

Due to character limit and posting on a phone, I forgot to add these details.

>These potlucks always included beer & booze
This meant leftovers of alcohol
>Found out after talking to friends about it that she owed us a combined total of about $400.00
>other guy admitted to stealing food, said it was her idea.
>He has a job now and hosted a game night where he provided everything
>It's a step, and we as a group appreciate it.

I have other fat stories involving this particular fat lady friend if you guys are interested. Though I won't be able to post for a bit because my baby just woke up from a nap.

kill yourself

>You are not a machine

Confirmed for not leaving humanity behind

To be fair that one is a bit stupid.

What, you think someone is going to say no to more fat people stories? Keep them coming.

If your pee is consistently outright clear, you're over-hydrated. Very pale yellow is optimal. Still, it's concerning she can't relate.