How do I fix my ass?

How do I fix my ass?

sit in my lap and spin.

Fuck, looks like i'm losing nofap again

squats, deadlifts, lunges, romanian deadlifts, hip thrusts, glute bridges etc.....

its not that bad user.

nothing wrong with your ass

stop thinking kim kardashian is actually what men want

Glute bridges, diddlies, Romanian diddlies, eat more.

I don't care what men want. I'm not a homo.

id fuck you user, id even rim you.

kek

how tf does this trigger you

OP- squat and lunges
what a dumb question

not with that attitude

ey bby gurl

I'm not a girl please stop. ;_;

looks good to me

unless youre male, in which case CUT

if not, squats, deadlifts, donkey kicks, leg press, etc etc

become trap then
btw I see no ballsack and a mighty fine thigh gap

I think you're trying to fuck with us
nice bait

those are girl arms
girl thighs
girl hips
girl ass

if you're not a girl kill yourself now

U wan sum fuk

doesn't look bad at all, IMO. if you lift a little bit it will look a little less flabby, but girl's aren't supposed to have super defined glutes.

>I'm not a girl
>has tanlines on ass similar to what bikinis produce

What did she mean by this?

bush looks like there's a bat peeking out

SS + HALF OF GOMAD

STOP ATTENTIONWHORING

Heavy low Bar squats
Sets and reps are up to you

Oh stair master would also b good

guy here

how do squats and deads give you ass?

My ass is naturally bubbly side ways but from the back it looks average AF unless it's covered by clothes, got smaller once I cut down to lower bf%

I go ATG on squats and on deadlifts I try to squeeze my butt but sometimes I dont do this because grip fails and I lose focus(got chalk now to fix this)
I also squeeze my butt on OHP

how do I not look like a faggot doing hip thrusts by the way senpai
Just wanna achieve dat dere hercules mode and his glutes are goat, no homer.

>no Homer
>ywn write epics

>tfw the current world is a piece of soul-less shithole with no inspiration to take from
>art will never be good again
>enjoy this empty "painting" that wasn't even painted as the supreme expression of art
>took art in high school and it was basically the same shit as any other course except you had drawing in which you were forced to do stupid shit all the time with 0 imagination and descriptive geometry
>tfw

my gf's ass doesn't have the right proportions, I'm not sure if it's because of excess fat on her sides or if she just has a small ass. Either way I don't really mind, she's quite self-concious about it. What does Veeky Forums prescribe?

just remember, there are a lot of ways to exersize your ass, but if you decide to forget about all of them but one, make sure that one is the barbell hip thrust. it is the best way to train your ass without getting those overdeveloped legs that most gym girls have. a girl with developed legs and a somewhat developed ass is like a guy with huge arms but weak shoulders: they both look like shit!

Looks broken. I can see a crack in it.

L-LONDON?