Why even bother?

>lifting for over 3 years
>stronger than almost anyone in gym and 6 feet
>still ugly
>24 years old
>zero social life all through university
>literally zero

To get a gf / casual sex you need a social circle, god tier facial aesthetics, normie interests. EVERY SINGLE Chad tinder experiment shows that women are willing to have instant sex with them while anyone outside the top 20 % of men isnt considered.

Why even pretend that this "aspirational ideal" is attainable? Everything outside the house is wall to wall normie posturing. And I mean EVERYTHING. Pop music filled with Stacey / Chad boasting is used as muzak everywhere. Everything is designed to remind you of your inability to ever be desired by Staceys

>wahh I have no personality and have a superiority complex why dont I have a gf yet

fuck off kid

stop looking at casual sex as an affirmation of your masculinity, social success etc. no matter what any chad hogans on here say; casual sex is meaningless, you don't know what each other likes, its inevitably disappointing. stick to your true morals and you will find someone right for you and have amazing sex on tap (pretty much) stop defining your success by other people's (i.e. normie) standards

If you're ugly, study hard at uni and get a good job. Chicks dig money.

I'm an ex fatty with some lose skin and man boobs, and no social status other than my gym bros. I get laid. If you can't get laid, you're a bitch. Fuck you.

You need to develop a social circle, get a hobby, become more interesting, and become more confident.

I'd suggest playing Warhammer 40k.

This

Just cuz you lift doesn't make you fit. If you were fit even with a average face then just use jacked shirtless pics for your tinder pics. You'll still attract women that want a good fuck or want to make their ex boyfriends jealous. I doubt you are fit though. You probably can lift a bit if you've trained hard for three years but your body looks like shit. Train more and cut hard to attract thirsty bitches until you find one you like and settle down with her. Enjoy.

i aint you bitch ass nigga

kekd

>To get a gf you need god tier facial asthetics
No, that's what you need if you want a 10/10 gf. You can get a gf even if you're average-looking.

Yeah, you only need to be interesting.

hahaha

Kek

fpbp

Get plastic surgery, you dumb fuck

This, I feel like all the "incels" on Veeky Forums cuck themselves by buying into society's decayed moral standards.

I fully understand you

I'm a 5'6 manlet, been lifting for two years, 15% bodyfat

my genetics suck a lot, i get a lot of mass easily but it's all in the wrong places, my chest genetics are really bad and i have big nipples and gyno that basically makes me look like a fucking midget with a big back, also i have a really big head compared to my body so even if i'm big i just look silly with big hips, total dwarven miner mode

so okay, i fully understand it, i'm not meant to be aesthetic, but what i can do? in this world it's easy to get a comfortable life, basically everyone can get money, or a car, unless you live in india or thailand, so no one is a winner. Having money or a good life isn't really impressive nowadays. There are no goals for being good at life, basically you can't get above average at anything at all.

I get good grades at university in stem, but i have already tasted the bitter pill of what working a job really is, you aren't meant to get good at it, it's basically high school 2.0, having knowledge doesn't mean shit and that's why there are so many "emotional skills" courses, they teach you to manipulate, lie and get higher in the ladder of your job by being a salesman rather by knowing the truth or what works for the job. It's just a loop where everyone tries to survive by shitting on the next nest, that's why everyone who knows a lot about the real stuff in a job ends being his own boss.

Being social is also pointless, if you really don't enjoy it then it wears down quickly, also unless you have a group of friends who do the same as you, you will find yourself having to do so much bullshit you don't really like

so basically i lift but i fully understand that it's pointless, at this point i think i will kill myself if at 30 my life isn't going the way i like, or probably will blast all my money at that point to travel to fucking china and live the rest of my days in some shitty mountain

No, the problem is ugly entitled creeps like you think you deserve a hot girlfriend

Riddle me this, if you're not hot, why the fuck should you expect a hot girlfriend? Lower your standards

>To get a gf you need god tier facial asthetics
>No, that's what you need if you want a 10/10 gf.

Not even that. Pic related is one of the ugliest men in the world who got a 10/10.

>b-but he's a rich rock band member

Yes, but she's a 10/10. If this "looks are everything" theory were true, she'd pick a guy that's rich, famous AND good looking, because she can afford that. It's almost like women don't place as much priority on looks as men do.

Looks like a random white girl

She was a model, if there's any better objective standard for a 10/10, I can't think of one

Yeah man all models are 10/10! I mean they are MODELS woah