Jizz Before or After?

Hey guys,

So obviously to get the best results you want to add your jizz to your drank.

My question is, do you add it to your post or pre-workout? Or both?

Pic unrelated.

Volcano would win, obviously

Ice cubes cause they could solidify the lava and shit

Can't we calculate who would win? I this there's some fags who know how to find out what would happen? I think ice cubes wil personally.

Ice cubes would win because after a while there is enough water to cool the hot magma coming out of the ground down, hense it doesnt condensate instantly

It would be great if someone answered my question.

Forget your question homie we have something serious to debate

Fuck outa my face

Isnt this kinda impossible to measure because they dont really say how big the ice cubes or volcano is?

>drinking your jizz
I know you're memeing but eitherway go fix you life, find a girlfriend you retarded dyel faggot. ur not funny.

Have none of you played pokemon?

Fire > ice

I took it with my pre-workout today, it was a sudden thought and I though "why the hell not."

I had a great workout though, killed my shoulders.

So I'm just wondering if it would work better on the back end of the workout.

Take average volcano and add 1cm^3 icecubes?

You seriously underestimate what 100,000,000,000 ice cubes would look like.

That is 1183 Olympic swimming pools of water. All frozen and poured into a pussy ass volcano.

This

God damnit.

Why won't anyone answer my question?

>pussy ass volcano

Considering an ice cube with dimensions of 2x2x3 cm (12 cubic centimeters):
0.9340 g/cm^3 * 12 * 1.00E+09 = 11,208 tons of ice.

We could calculate how much energy would be needed to evaporate all of that ice, but I forgot how to :|

Heat capacity of water?

4.2kJ (to heat it by 1 degree celsius)

Sure is /b/tard in here.

would be a cool as fuck reaction - would get thunderclouds. volcano would win regardless since theres no designation of how intense it would be erupting

If we could somehow convert all the ice cubes to one massive ice slushie and just funnel it all into the volcano we could win

But you need to take into account the heat capacity of ice as well. And the energy needed to transform ice into water into vapor.

Jizz has estrogen in it.

That explains why dicks get smaller every time u cum

100 billion ice cubes would only give the volcano more energy, however lets say 3 icecubes would be able to target the individual power source inside the volcano more precisely thus plugging it indefinately as the ice cube would only melt if it was a very hot day outside maybe 60 degree celsius which is un likely

We already answer your question dumbass, the ice cubes wins

Is the volcano erupting?

>I can't read

my bad didn't see that

>pussy ass volcano

SAY THAT TO MY FUCKING FACE YOU 'LIL BITCH! I WILL PUT MY THUMB THROUGH YOUR EYEBALL!!!!

senpaitachi are you stupid?
ice cube is 3cmx3x3
So if we put them all in one line, that would make that 300,000,000,000 centimeters = 3b meters, enough to go around the earth ~75 times.
Let's say the crater is about 25m diameter.
So ~490m^2, let's divide the ice cube line length by that.
We get about 6m meters of ice x the crater size, enough to go coast to coast in the US and make it halfway back.
If that's not enough to kill that pussy ass volcano, I don't know what is

REASON WILL PREVAIL

Top kek

>ice would give it more energy
Ice would sap the energy