[HELP] ECTOMORPH DIET & WORKOUT PLAN

Hello Veeky Forums

I'm a 1m83 (6 foot), 55kg (121 lbs) and 20 years old male.
Not big on fitness but I think my type is called "Ectomorph".
I want to build muscle.
Does some of you got a Diet and a Workout plan for me ?

Detail : For the Workout I have access to the gym except maybe for the week end where I might not have equipment.

Thank you by advance !

If you read the sticky they have exactly the information you're looking for

I've read it a bit. But it looks like it's written for average person.

I took 5kg in 5 years. Eating whatever I wanted to. I'm not like the average I think.

Body types are bullshit stop overthinking this. Eat a lot and lift heavy shit, jesus.

Actually read your whole post this time. Dude if the stats you listed are serious you need to fucking eat like, so much food lmao.

GOMAD

>Body types are bullshit
And here I thought I knew nothing about fitness. Found worst.

You say this because you're average. If you would eat as much as I do and take literally 0g you wouldn't say that.

So you're a special snowflake? Read the fucking sticky, jesus christ.

They are serious man.
I may even be taller now because I had back problem. But I'm still 55kg (121 lbs).

I eat a lot, I love eating really.

When saying "average" I wasn't being "a special snowflake". I was just talking about the fact that I'm really skinny for someone of my height.

GOMAD if you can do it. If not then there are plenty of calculators that will help you know how many calories to consume daily to bulk. Try to eat 1g of protein for every lb you weigh.

Find a begginer routine like SS or Greyskull.

The sticky is useful for fat and skinny people. Seriously, read the sticky and brush up on fitness knowledge from it.

>horrifying skellington
>claims fitness knowledge
>recites decades old, mom-tier fitness memes

gtfo faggot

You're not eating whatever you want, you stupid fuck. You're under-eating while eating unhealthy shit.
Jesus Christ, just track your motherfucking calories and you'll gain weight easily.

Okay. Still reading it.
I'm going to live in the US. Does meat has the protein quota written on it ?

Yes, America =/= Africanistan.

...are you serious? We aren't a third world country

I don't know, I think not every country has those things written on it.

I wouldn't worry about protein quotas on meat at your weight.

This is not every country, this is THE country.

What ? But I do need a lot of it don't you think ?

>I'm a 1m83 (6 foot), 55kg (121 lbs) and 20 years old male

Pick two

You need a lot of everything at this point.

>pick two
HA! Jokes on you ! "Pick two" can't work either
20 yo and 55kg is weak
Same as 1m83 and 55kg

Only 20 yo and 1m83 can work.
Checkmates... I guess...

... :(

This guy is coming from a shit-tier country where they don't even label their food. Him eating as much as he wants is probably like a handful of fucking berries and a glass of milk or something.

>20yo and 55kg
Normal weight for a woman outside of America

>1m83 and 55kg
Weird lanklet woman in a wheelchair maybe?

You fucking retarded piece of shit. If I asked if their is protein ratio written in your country, it's because it is written in mine and I don't assume my country rules are the norm everywhere.

Now to be clear, my "shit-tier" country is the country that granted you your precious independence. Show some respect.

You got me.

Granted independence? We fuckin' declared it. That is why it is called the DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE. WE DECLARED IT AND FUCKING TOOK IT. Now look at you, people only think of you as a world power because you are USA's sidekick. Get real, all countries are shit-tier compared to america. Keep bulking off your teabags faggot.

nah lol
France did literally everything while you fucks hid in trees and fired 1 volley for every 4 from the redcoats.

>Stand in open field
>WHY ARE WE LOSING THE FIREFIGHT!?

Start counting your calories EXACTLY. You should probably aim for around 2600 kcal depending on your activity level and to prevent getting just fat. Aim for around 20 - 25% protein, 20 - 30% fat and the rest carbs.

If you are not gaining any weight by eating enough calories, go visit a doctor because you probably have some worms.

Lel.

We sent our best general and our TRAINED army.
You fought with shit-tier drunk citizens.

Oh and you know the statue you can see in New York ? You know, the most famous monument you have in your country ? Well, guess who made it and who GAVE it to you ?

You think America made the world but remember that in fact, the world made America.

Also, I clearly see how you're the greatest country in the world. Looking at your presidential election. Ready to give away to the crooked seizure woman the presidency. Sure you're a great country.

Okay thank you. I read the guide and it says something like 1 protein/pound.
Obviously the guide is a lot about "getting the less fat" possible. So your 20-30% fat advice is great.

>the worm
No I don't think so, I'm like that since I'm a child.

>my fucking sides
We know how to beat the best country in the world. Just have to put them on their back, like the turtle, they won't be able to rise again.

Macros are not too critical for the moment, you should focus on getting on a normal weight.

>I'm like that since I'm a child
You can't bypass thermodynamics. So either you are overestimating the amount of food you eat or you have worms.

The first one is very common

Yeah maybe...
But I eat 3 meals a day, sometimes eat in between meal but still got appetite. It's my mother or the university that is cooking and it's pretty balanced (meat, pasta, vegetables etc.).

I've done some radio for other matter but I think they would have found out if I had a worm.
My doctor knows about my condition and told me to eat more meat.
Was kind of hard when I lived with all my family because I don't want to force them to eat more meat or cook specifically for me.
But next month I'm on my own so...

>American education

Every time

Typical American thinks they're the center of the universe.

What the fuck is going through his mind during this process?

>the jewmericans being bluepilled as fuck

wow what a surprise!

Exactly. I don't even know how they teach them the independence war. "Your ancestors threw tea in the ocean and the UK was sooooo impressed that they didn't dare send a trained army to kill your badly armed citizens."

The same thing a whale would feel when crashed on the land I guess...

What do you mean ?

Yeah you're right user you somehow broke the laws of thermodynamics

I've got some bad news for you.

And you still lost faggot

Ok so because you seem to be like super retarded I'll explain to you.
I'm not a brit fag.
I'm a French Frog.

General Lafayette and his army defeated the Brits when they tried to subdue you. You thought your "not trained" army of citizen could take out one of the most advance colonial empire at the time, all by yourself ?

And the statue of Liberty was made by the French and gave to you as a gift centuries later. That's why you can see "mini" statue of liberty near the Eiffel Tower.

ya well we saved ur ass n ww2 bitch

>60% with nigger president saying how it's the greatest nation in the world
>British Caliphate with muslim capitol mayor talking about having the upper hand against Murica, yet still losing the war SOMEHOW

Fucking morons, the bunch of you.

No you didn't. If you open History book once, you would know war was won since 1942, thanks to Hitler stupid tactics. Proof : Allies leaders were already preparing the "after war".

Not diminishing what you did tho, you shortened the war that's for certain.

I'm not a britfag. I'm actually lecturing the US whale on how France did the job for them.

Your country surrendered and we saved your ass.
#forevercowards

>THE FRENCH CALIPHATE
Oh my God, I'm dying.

The debt to lafayette was paid.
Besides, lafayette went on his own accord. The king wouldnt allow him to leavefor the colonies

>be just like OP
>115lbs, 6'1", hungry skeleton mode
>"I'm special! Muh hypermetabolism!!!"
>think I ate a lot
>never gain weight
>decide to actually count my calories
>1500 calories/day
>start tracking calories
>SS+GOMAD
>2 years later: 170lbs
Shut the fuck up, OP. You are not special. Eat more and lift.

Patiently waiting for you to have someone like Hillary in power or to have allies like Merkel and whatever the Sweden's Imam name is.
You'll know what it is to see your glorious becoming a muslim cuck shit hole.

UK and resistance saved our ass. You just came to wave your flag and say "muh winner".
Still have respect for Amercians that died this day for us tho.

I think the King was okay with this idea. We hate the brits for sooooo long. We knew it would piss them off.

I'll count my calories now.
To be honest, while living at my parent's home, I was counting the calories.

My country is 99,9% homogenous, xenophobic and traditionalist.
Your cuck fantasies aren't going to happen to me.

WASN'T*

I screwed up the only part that mattered.

PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF YOUR COUNTRY. It's... for a friend.

You have to guess.
Pro tip: Eastern Europe.
Have fun.

Czech Republic ?
Hungary ? (pretty based country)

>Not big on fitness but I think my type is called "Ectomorph".
You are the stupidest person ever.
Being tall and skinny does not make you the monster from Alien.

Nope.

Oh Poland ?

Cool country too. Congrats for creating the best Video Game ever (The Witcher 3)

Can't stump the Slav Jew.

Not OP here but Im also fairly skinny and weight around the same. Not from the USA.

I noticed My metabolism is decreasing even though I'm only 23 and usually walk more than 3k every day. I also have sleeping issues If I don't exercise.

I read the whole sticky and now I'm reading and doing the Starting Strength routine. How far can I go before I have to buy equipment?

The fruitjob is french not british you dumb fuck

The Witcher 3 is shit in comparison to The Witcher 2 which in turn is shit in comparison to The Witcher desu.

DELET THIS

I need to fuck something. Like right now.

OP, post some pictures of your freak skinny ass.

Pure misery, I promise. He's laughing, but I know damn well he's dying on the inside. Sure he might have the money he wants, but no way he's happy with this body in ruins.

Shut up and listen you faggot, i was 6'7" 157lbs and im now 257lbs and i have to eat a shit tonne. Thats all you do! Eat fucktons of food and lift heavy you little bitch