Dating strong chicks

Could you date a girl who squats more than you? what about if she benches more than you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gvepqm1NrJI
youtube.com/watch?v=KyW967OvQC8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If she gives me some of her roids for free then yeah

>squats more
yes I love dat ass
>benches more
hell no I like tits not pecs

I'd be alright if she squatted more then me. She'd have an epic ass.

But benching more then me is weird. I don't think I could imagine a gril benching more then 2lp8 and not looking like a dude.

why do you faggots insist that a hard squat ass is better than a soft natural ass

seriously go fuck your gym bro if you're into muscular man ass

>hard squat ass

you're retarded

Thanks for letting everyone know you've never squatted more than lmao2pl8

If she beat me with a jug cord that would be ideal

>he thinks HIGH TEST ass feels the same as roided out man ass

This man has never felt an ass before

you're literally a virgin

nope im just not a closet faggot and am actually attracted to feminine features

Yes, easily, but only if she is hot. If she's bridging on huge mode then I would probably pass.

no, you're a virgin who has never felt an ass before

source: i'm not a virgin and have felt a female ass

nice argument

I'd prefer not to get outlifted by women srry

one of us is clearly a virgin who has never felt a female ass before and it's not me therefore it's you.

what does lmao2pl8 mean? two plates?

>ive felt every type of ass and the one most closest one resembling that of a mans ass is the best
>current year
>still being in the closet

its ok man

all asses are soft when they're not flexed
all asses are firm when they're flexed

you're a virgin and probably don't even lift

kill yourself

>admitting you've felt man ass
>not a homo
pick one

>fat feels the same as muscle

even an untrained ass is mostly muscle

you are a virgin

untensed muscle is soft.

you're a fucking idiot

fat is always soft

confirmed dyel virgin

My dream would be a gf who'd be strong enough to beat me up and physically make me her bitch if she wanted to.

But obviously that will never happen. Not because there aren't stronger girls than me, but because strong girl would never date weaker guy.

I'd love to have a girlfriend stronger than me

Have you ever fondled some ass bro? Cause it sure sounds like you haven't.

Implying I could date a girl...

imagine going to gym with your girl and adding some plates for her sets after you lifted less

If you've been actually lifting for over 6 months I seriously doubt you'd find many girls who could lift more than you

> implying my waifu lifts

>Squats more than me

Not many natural that can, those that can are either in roids or fat desu.

>Benches more than me

Depends how the rest of her looks.

yeeeeeee

Hi newfriend

Fuck that shit, man.
I like my gender roles just the way they are, plus, not many women squat more than I do.

>squats more than you
I could squat 2 plate before my knee injury, I don't see many non-roided women doing more than that. If they could, their quads and ass (I love asses, but not square manly asses) would probably be a bit too muscular for my taste, so I'm leaning towards no. I do like more muscle than the average man though, something like pic related.
>bench
Fuck no. A 2 plate bench for reps is elite level status for women, a woman who can bench that much is 100% on roids and probably has capped 3D delts and pecs instead of tits, no thanks.

I'd love to see a girl who can squat 4pl8 and bench 3pl8

hell yeah, no problem

search for boyanka kostova. dat chick can front squat 200kg (4,5pl8) and competes 57kg bw. All Things Gym shared that vid on FB like 2 days ago if you wanna check it out

she is roided for sure tho and not the prettiest to my taste

youtube.com/watch?v=Gvepqm1NrJI
>14 year old girl benches 140kg
youtube.com/watch?v=KyW967OvQC8
>14 year old girl squat 140kg
literally half the girls at my gym squat 2 plates or more. So go away you weak fedorawearing faggot

Why does this faggot insist that a shapeless, cellulite ridden ass is better than a firm, round ass?

>14 year old girl """"""""""benches"""""""""" 140kg

if a girl could squat more than me she would probably be geared up hard and look like a dude so no i probably wouldn't.

>Bench Press = Equipped Barbell-Chest high five
good to know

>"benches"

Lel, implying she can't bench your maxes for reps. Bet 100 bucks you guys couldn't move the bar with 140 on it.

post high test girls

B R E H
R
E
H

I can bench 3 plate with a bench shirt and with as much range of motion as her too. It's still impressive for a 14 year old girl to be able to even hold 3 plate her hands, but that's not a "bench".

This.

She would need to squat 600, and bench around 400. A landwhale, so no.

Who is?

katt leya apparently.

Squats yes, because
>dat ass

If she benched more than me, seeing as I'm not a total genetic failure I'd just be acutely aware that I'm not performing to my potential and would likely gym harder until I out benched her.

You just know shed suck the skin off ya meat. Got them crazy come fuck me eyes

I would but she doesn't exist.

Thanks desu, was on my phone so I couldn't look up the webm.

the only thing that's 100% certain here is the fact that you've never had a fit chick. average people are attracted to average people.

>a fat, McDonalds-induced ass or skinnyfat ass from lack of exercise is better than a healthy, athletic ass
Also unfortunately almost no women will work to they develop an ass that could be described as hard, only toned or firm.

You will never get to load plates for your superior athletic gf... Meanwhile some nigger at the olympic village is plowing your waifu.

W E L ??

>14 year old girl squat 140kg
>those beautiful sweaty thighs leading up to that fresh wet pussy
oh my

>hard squat ass is better than a soft natural ass

It's painfully obvious to anyone who isn't a virgin that you have no idea what you're talking about.

>mfw bag of sand

>last intensity days:
>Squat: 132.5 x7
>Bench: 100 x5
>bw: 87
I have never seen anyone squat (full ROM) or bench (full ROM) more than me, any gender, any bw. I have seen two guys squat >2plate for reps at about 70 kg, and a grill around 65 kg squat about 70 x10-12. So these are the only people with a potentially higher wilks than me. I'd hit on the grill, but I've only seen her once and that was two months ago.

just stop.

In china, too young is just a name

Newsflash!

You're still dyel

Only if she punches and kicks me for being so weak until I start crying like a little child. Then she should ideally call me a little baby and continue beating me up until I pass out from the pain. When I wake up, she should tell me how pathetic I am and how she is a complete saint for not dumping me.

What the fuck that's just depressing man.
I'm not even sure if you're trying to brag about your "lifts" or complaining about your shit gym.

Literally what is this?

Didn't even claim otherwise. But please, post body.
Neither, I'm responding to the OP.

Why is everyone so eager to shout out "DYEL!/E-STATS!/ROIDS!" whenever numbers are posted? Is it insecurity or are you guys fresh off /b/s4s/r9k/?

>this kills the joints