""""natty""""

""""natty""""

steroids are for cheatersss

hes back with Nikki

:^)

How comes he's so light when he looks so fucking huge.

the pain of not having a genetic vtaper

you can just know that he lifted and lifted in hopes of developing the v taper, even blasted steroids for it, until he really knew that it just wasn't possible

not aesthetic with these short arms.
oh well at least he can probably bench a lot.

because he's a manlet

hasnt he been working out for like 9 years?
look at his first videos I think they were like 5 years ago and he had already been lifting for 3 years

He looks so much bigger in this photo than he ever has, and it's come out of nowhere which makes me think he may have started cheating

V taper is overrated. Thick core looks better I.e Jason statham.

don't like the guy and its not even the accusation of steroids
his yt channel is really really boring
>sells t-shirts for 45bucks
>workout videos are just 1-2 min jump cuts with edm music
>photo shoots
>alright guys buy more t-shirts
its basically keeping up with the kardashians but even that has more entertainment than his shit

thin bones

If you think that's cheating, you are never going to make it

fuck a v-taper lmao

i want to look strong, not like a twink.

>posts some roided ass fags

Holy dysmorphia
His waist is clearly smaller than his shoulders
Stop using piano man, Arnold or shopped shredz scammers as a reference point for what an aesthetic v-taper looks like

Green has synthol in his side delts.

is green 155 ?

i think he's around 220 rn

give or take 10lbs

you are delusional

or because its photoshopped

>BLACKED

Both look like turbomanlets. Their physiques don't count regardless of whether or not theyre on celltech lmao

green is 5'10 I think norris is 5'9

not necessarily turbomanlets imo

no he is not
generally speaking, females consistently find fridge mode more attractive than V0tapper. In rare cases (when physique is already top 0.1% the V-tapper can be extremely appealing... but that's rare shit)

yeah, girls like bald guys and weak jawlines too huh?

I really find small non-proportional hands compared to body fucking gross

why he fuck do people hypertrophy style training fully aware of having non-proportional hands.

The fuck is up with his arms?

google:
The Ideal Male Physique — What girls want & what guys want to be

there are also some real scientific studies on the subject but this should be enough?, no?

What do you mean?

>Being this neurotic

see

what you consider neurotic is the root of understanding the beauty of classical/Renaissance art

Ok that's cool but why do you think your opinion is worth a shit?

what does natty mean?

if it didn't matter why give it a second to comment on an opinion that is worth shit.

Because you're doing it wrong.

>those short as fuck arm

I mean he can barely reach his dick, senpai

Okay. You can agree or disagree on a statement made but you just went nuclear for some fucking reason.

>nuclear
>implying isn't retarded as fuck

it is the topic being discussed.
Not insult the commentators below.

at no point did I say "IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME YOU'RE SHIT"

(It's ok if you don't have a keen eye for these type of stuff)

>google
1.yes, lets base my fact-less opinion on an search algorithm that can and has been manipulated multiple times for trolling or has just been plain wrong.

2.Fuck you, the burden of proof is on you; no proof of studies.

3.You need to stop watching buzzfeed cuck shit and grow a pair....that and realize that like 50% upwards of /fit (and most gyms) are gay-havens. So stating what girls/guys want becomes an redundant argument.

You're clearly retarded for posting your retarded opinion and retardedly wondering why you're getting called out for being retarded.

>yes, I am retarded and can not differentiate the meta info (search algorithm, source etc.) from actual meaningful ynfo
well lad... tooooo bad for ya

> a proof of my point has been presented in the form of statistical evidence. Once again too dumb to understand?

> implying, what I have implied is implicate enough for the implier to imply implications

I have peer review studies which state ~0.8 and up male WCR (waist to chest ratio) which is a more square than triangleish form... but the female-preferred male WHR is 0.9 or more which is to say they prefer the core to be square and not V, X or whatever

unfortunately, the studies are paid and I don't want to deal with the publishing mafia so I will not cite them

"puhportions" are absolute garbage
Arnold wouldn't approve

>pic related

Arnold's reaction

He has a better delt:arm ratio that arnie

Those tiny little hands

mexicans always have midget-tier arms though.

Driving his lambo/optioned out range rover and in a 300k house he bought at 21, while im taking on meme college debt. My life is a joke.

how can you be this retarded

yeah kinda depressing desu

That's called free market capitalism. Deal with it

fag

>Cannot understand how something works and cannot provide any facts, will shit post and still not prove anything.
Holy shit, your parents must be proud.

>Nothing presented, all hearsay and fictional until proven otherwise.
Congratulations, you are still a retard with no facts.

>a herp a derp, I have lost so bad I will have to try bullshit my way out of this now.
>I have fictional shit that does not exist and cannot prove...but am always right! My years of participation medals and parents told me so.
Timmy needs to grow up and deal with facts.

Why would a powerlifter even do that. Think before stating such bullshit.

I'm so fucking glad I'm not a manlet, feelsgoodman.

he's 6 ft

don't think u know what a v-taper is

Cheaters at what ? Life ? Sign me up.

yeah, he doesnt look manlet at all, but htere's something weird about his arms