How much do steroids cost?

how much do steroids cost?

Are they worth it?

Depends on your country
Depends on what you want to achieve

>how much do steroids cost?
how fucking retarded must you be to ask this question?
you know USA is not the whole planet?
>Are they worth it?

what does this even mean you retarded fuck?

you obviously should not take steroids, given how dumb you are

US
I want to increase my muscle mass but not have a receding hairline or fucked up balls

kys

You should not take steroids.

Failing that you should not take steroids unless you've been natty for at least 2 years. Anabolics have been proven to cause serious damage to heart tissue, even just blasting and cruising. They also have many adverse psychological effects. If you're not roiding for a sport, then you have no reason to; you can achieve any reasonable aesthetic goal natty, unless you want to look like the shooped models on magazines without flexing

You can increase your muscle mass naturally with lifting and eating

Roids aren't that expensive, it's that pharma grade AI that costs money.

>wanting artificial intelligence

enjoy your skynet taking over the human race

kek'd

around $300-400 for a beginners cycle w/ ai and pct

Pretty accurate, I think my first one was around $250 with just test, plus pct, needles, all that misc stuff. Done a few cycles since then, steroids are awesome. I haven't done a cycle in a couple years now but probably will again in the future. Nothing like seeing changes in the mirror daily and getting stronger nearly every workout. It's pretty fun

>I haven't done a cycle in a couple years now

lost all your gains?

Same here a test cycle only will let u see your body grow into a superhero. Good times.

Where do I buy steroids in Canada? I've been busting my ass in the gym for over a year, with little progress.

learn to make some gains first, then consider taking steroids to enhance them. if you can only gain from steroids, then youll only have gains as long as you are actively roiding, and even your steroid gains will be sub-par

Define "gains".

additional muscle mass

Then I guess I have? Not nearly enough to stop being a faggot though, and I'm currently in the middle of an existential crisis that only steroids can fix.

>roid rage

Are there any steroids that can me grow past my natural height limit which is 5'8?

if you are too stupid to use google, you shouldnt be doing steroids

then again, you are pretty stupid if you pay money to shorten your lifespan

>existential crisis that only steroids can fix.
ive heard steroid users are more likely to commit suicide and I'm almost positive it is this mentality rather than the hormonal effects they have and potentially have

USA is the only country that matters, real talk...

>steroid users are more likely to commit suicide
>implying this would be bad
If I actually stopped being a pussy and offed myself, a lot of people would be better off. I'm assuming it's an online-only transaction up here?

That roid rage tho

damn nigga take some psilocybin or something, microdosing helped my depression

or at least some st johns wort, that seemed to have a positive effect too

I don't want to be some God damn psychonaut, I want to actually be strong and worthwhile.

what happens when youre strong and still depressed?

Who cares? I have one thing at least

not when you kill yourself. try some mushrooms you little shit

>serious damage to heart tissue

Weird to me how 99% I see people thinking of starting only talking about shrunken balls and balding in terms of sides. Hearing about this was the first to actually spook me. All the more surprising to think that many athletes and bodybuilders are knowingly jeopardize something that vital.

it enlargens the heart like other muscles, which actually weakens the walls and makes it less capable of pumping blood. pretty sure it will also contribute to high cholesterol, since you're no longer using dietary cholesterol to make your own testosterone

Hey man, better to burn out than to fade away.

The human body really doesn't need that much dietary cholesterol to synthesise testosterone.

The bigger risk factors heart-wise are going to be the increased blood pressure, increased overall bodyweight and (depending on what you're using) possibly also a spiked RBC. All of which can be controlled to an extent but there's always some slight risk involved.

i figured that was why all the roided fitness gurus would say to stay away from egg yolks, because if they ate them they would die. wouldnt surprise me thats just one more layer of broscience, or momscience really, that they push to make it sound like theyve got something worth listening to

A lot of BBers are still big on the old high carb/high protein/low fat diet. If you're going to diet that way - and it does seem to work for a lot of guys, enhanced or not - you really need to keep your fat intake down to keep your calories at a sane level.

Also a lot of them are just remembering what worked for them and playing pin the tail on the reason when figuring out why. There's a lot of bullshit that floats around in the fitness industry because people have mistaken correlation and causation.

If your goal is strength only then its a pretty cheap route to speed up strength gains.

The fat burning and muscle hardening compounds are what usually kill your bank.

Steroids cost you... your life.

Less than supplements desu.
Yes.

i started lifting from anorexic and got straight onto the roids and put on 10kg in 6 weeks of test prop only.

now doing a 20 week cycle with 12 compounds changing to 3 different compounds every 4 weeks. hoping to make 10kg off this cycle too

so easy to get pussy and i love sticking needles in myself so win win for me

never had any side effects other than puffy tits but nolva gets rid of it after a day or so and for a week at a time.

im 6'6 started at 81kg on 108kg now

dbol, sus250, test prop and test e and tren e
atm

monday i start
deca and equipose for 4 weeks

after that, anadrol, tren a, sust 250 etc etc

also been lifting for 2 years (prob to the day). being a lanky twig roids are the only time i make any gains tbqh famalama

pics

sorry pics are exclusive to fb friends, girls im trying to fuck and my trainer until i make it

ONLY 2 YEARS!!! LMAO!!!

What steroids do you recommend?

Would you really trust the advice of someone who thinks switching compounds every four weeks is a good idea?

No, but I'm trying to keep the thread alive.

off the top of my head i would avoid winny, try avoid deca and avoid long esters of test. try avoid any orals as they are hard on your liver and also expensive because they are for pussies that dont want to inject. alot of gains for alot less cashish when it comes to oils

but i mean they all have their place.

uhh okay dude

run test for 20 weeks straight and let me know how you go
>nevermind i already know

I would trust the advice of someone that's tried everything