Fat Distribution

Is fat distribution basically all genetic?

Whenever I diet down, I get skinny except for the lower pooch of my abs and still store some fat in my pec area. My arms and legs will be defined and veiny, but I cant seem to get rid of this lower pooch for the life of me....maybe its just poor genetics?

Im afraid if I keep cutting anymore Im gonna look extremely DYEL.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_China_Study
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

İ want to kill that whore

i want to watch that dolphin fuck her

lmao at the guy holding it upside down by the tail

fuck her face down in the ass while making her eat sand, and then when her ass starts bleeding he flips her around and pisses in her mouth, slaps her face with his dick and then walks back to the ocean

> 'Murican Messiah Complex: The Picture

great responses thanks guys

I saw that image on facebook and people were really mad in the comments. Why ? Its obviously a corpse and people are playing with it, other than potential diseases it's probably the best use of a dolphin's corpse you can get

People like to get butthurt without knowing anything because it makes them feel superior to other people.

people just get mad at anything lol. whenever i see an "offensive" picture online i dont even think about it i just look and scroll. Half the time everything you see on the internet is out of context, quotes, pictures, soundbites etc. I dont take anything on here as true info or whatever u wanna call it lol

That's not as bad, but it sure as shit isn't good.

>I dont take anything on here as true info or whatever u wanna call it lol

You mean "fact"

congrats on never having a girlfriend,much less being happy at all ever, piece of shit.

Man, don't even cut weight ever #haes

What about the guy?

Yeah, I can't imagine why people would take issue with somebody screwing around with something's corpse for lulz. Like, if it isn't alive and isn't abusive they're still only marginally less douchey.

If I were there I'd beat the living shit out of all of them then make sure the dolphin got away. They're traumatizing the fuck out of the poor thing.

>hey let's get this dolphin in an extremely natural position of hanging it upside down on land and putting no stress at all on its spine for my IG hehe why is it making those horrible sounds

Yeah, they're assholes! Leave that animal alone! *takes a bite of steak*

>reddit vegans think that consuming something for the nutrients that your body needs is tantamount to fucking around with it and treating it without respect
Go fuck yourself

>I-- I need it for the nutrients! What? Other food exists? BUT IT TASTES ICKY!

The dolphin was dead before they even laid eyes on it.

I bet dolphin meat is delicious.

Eating meat is the most efficient manner of receiving complete proteins. Kill yourself.

Casein and soy have a better protein profile and digestibility than meat and fish, sorry bud

>most efficient = I wike my tendies

>Casein and soy have a better protein profile and digestibility

Dolphins are highly intelligent and also on a similar level of consciousness as baby humans. A chicken/pig/cow is a fucking stupid, walking piece of meat.

>pigs are stupid

pigs are more intelligent than dogs you dumb fuck. but we don't eat dogs because we use them as pets.

Is it true that being an autistic retard is more efficient than eating a responsible diet?

No, being a vegan is not more efficient than eating a responsible diet.

i'm a meat eater so i'm not biased but you're wrong. read the china study, the largest study on nutrition ever conducted, and come back.

it's been proven over and over again that meat is worse than a plant based diet in almsot all cases.

They look like mexicunts to me

You realize you're talking about the animal that literally gang rapes innocent human swimmers? While drowning them?

>i'm a meat eater...
stopped reading right there
No, you certainly aren't, cuckold.

believe whatever the fuck you want
i had a chicken salad yesterday
a baguette with kebab the day before that
a burger and fries the day before that
thaifood (mainly chicken) the day before that

keep that cognitive dissonance going bro, you'll never make it

>you don't smoke if you admit it's damaging!

>>probably the best use of a dolphin's corpse you can get

laughed out loud at that , thanks for the keks

why would the guy need to hold the mouth together/closed if its dead?

Anyone know if you can permanently remove fat from hips with surgery or something?

Christ can vegans just die already holy shit

Most obnoxious and retarded form of leftism in existence

>lel how can u think dis u eat meat how can u respect animals that do the exact same thing when u eat meat lmao

just how retarded do you have to be

Nah, he's qt af

you made the classic mistake of using a picture that is more interesting than your post

Shut the fuck up OP, we're talking 'bout dolphins

Vegans are usually high estro faggots with abnormal empathy levels combined with low brain function. Paying attention to them is tantamount to being as bad as them.

your post has the distinctive feel of someone who has not engaged with a single argument against his position

l2think

>china study
Lmfao

No I've argued with tons of you fucking retards and it's clear that you are all retarded

Don't tell me to learn to think, I'm probably smarter than you faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_China_Study

lmfao what

I have eternal protection

Yes it is.
I have almost the same problem, got veins all over forearms, arms, shoulders, calves and quads.
But lower abs and my ass store 80% of my body fat. Just keep cutting and the areas that store more fat will be the ones that lose most size, they just might take longer since they have more. If you are cutting right and really dont have much fat in those other areas you wont lose much size on them.
I wouldnt call it poor genetics, your arms and legs will always look good as long you dont dirty bulk.
I think having fat arms is much worse.

It's mostly hormonal, which is why couch potatoes look like women and people who are having lots of sex and lifting looking like sikkunts.

you are an idiot

China study avoids facts that basically support the idea that the diet alone is far from the biggest contributor to the diseases mentioned. Sure, diet can help some people, but usually with good diet comes other good health decisions, svc that's often ignored.

"Veganism saved my life!" Is half the story. Quitting smoking, exercising, leaving a vegetative lifestyle, and many other things contribute to these changes.

So you didn't read the book, huh?

:(

:^)

>that girl will never sit on your face
why live

mom no

Who plays with corpses? That's nasty

This is the right answer desu

I can't help but laugh a little when I see teenage moms looking to live a normal life.

>zomg I want a nice boyfriend who loves me!

Sorry, whore, you gave up any chance at that when you decided abortion wasn't for you. Have fun spending the rest of your life regretting that decision.

Also, immunity cat negates all nonsense. Immunity cat is wise. Immunity cat is based.

>:C