Is suicide my only option?

Is suicide my only option?

How long ago was your top surgery?

You just need to keep bulking and actually lift heavy weights you skinny faggot.

You kinda look like the REC monster

No. If you start lifting, I think you'll look amazing.

5 months

>Is suicide my only option?

No, you could try lifting weights

If you want to share, what surgeon?

If I dont want to get huge should I still bulk or just cut? Im guessing I should just keep lifting regardless

lift faggit
i wish I could afford surgery

You're not gonna get huge on accident you turbo nerd

You're years of hard work away from being anything close to huge

If youre not in the UK I wont tell you because there's no point, if you are then let me know
Oh

Also would you say I'm skinnyfat or just skinny? Why are my hips so wide? And I'm 76kg at 5'11" is that good or bad?

what kind of retarded testosterone do you think you have??

It takes a long time to get huge.
Over 2 years of proper training

before pic, OP?

Don't kill yourself bro.

Have you tried lifting?

Went from 104kg to 68kg in about a year and a half

roids and oats

are the scars forever? Been thinking about getting surgery for stretch marks

They are but they fade. I'll probably cover them with degenerate tattoos anyway

Fuck thats 104 to 68?

I'm going to be going from 139kb to 90kg. Going to look ugly as fuck.

Depends how quickly you drop the weight, I was fucking stupid and lost mine through starving myself and no exercise. Doing it in a non-retarded way will probably be alright

Wow you looked fucking amazing for losing that much weight. I'm jealous.

Yeah, maybe. I'm doing workouts and eating at 1800 calories or so right now but I'm sure I'll still be ugly.

How much was surgery?

Besides your nips being ugly as all hell, the scars will fade and if you put on some muscle it'll be fine.

>drop down from 130kg to 85kg - 45kg.
>smoke
>not a single stretch mark
What the fuck are you autists doing to get pockets of empty skin from dropping 36kg?

Or you can fuck off with the degenerate jewelry and stupid attitude and actually make something of yourself.

Did I though?
Just lose it slowly is all I can say, give your skin time to catch up. Surgery was £7690 in all, £4500 for stomach and the rest for the top. And yeah my nips are fucking disgusting I know. To clarify with the muscle thing, should I be bulking at this point or cutting?

Well good job op you're halfway there

Eat at maintenance or around maintenance. Maybe 100 calories more a day at most.

You sound kind of depressed man why. You are making it.

IT'S GENETICS.

I went from 125 to 84 and I have no loose skin at all.

This

It's not genetics dumbass.
It's
-How long you were fat
-Male/female
-How long it took for you to lose the weight
-If you worked out while losing the weight
-If you did cardio vs weight lifting

Thanks :) Not depressed per se just kind of reflecting on how fucking wasteful it was to get that big in the first place. Being fat is hell I wish it on no one.
Sweet thanks a lot

everyone's skin is different dumbass

did they teach you ANYTHING in biology?

age is an important factor, but

>speed of weight loss
>type of excercise

are largely irrelevant

>Speed of weight loss is irrelevant
You're retarded.

and you're completely and utterly wrong.

The only thing speed affects is how bad it looks because the skin has less time to retract.

genetics retard

be grateful that you were lucky...

You could always get tattoos to cover them up.

dumb nigger

a 500lb hambeast will still have SHEETS of loose skin, regardless if he lost 350lbs in 2 years or over 12 years...

Sure, if you're talking extremes.

A 250lb man at 17 years old losing 100lbs over 5-6 years and regularly exercising will have little to no loose skin.

>because the skin has less time to retract.
Exactly. Give it more time to repair itself and you'll have less loose skin.

It wouldn't matter if you lost the weight in a day or in a year because you would look the same after a year either way.

Thats what they are trying to tell you, dumbass

T A T T O O S
A
T
T
O
O
S

Their wide because you don't have the upper body muscle/posture to accomplish the v taper look. U lost a lot of weight so I'm guessing you know how to cut and maintain. Try adding 200kcals over your maintenance, slow gains but whatever

Your body shape will be fine if you lift.
As for the scars, wait and get steriod injections for them to make them fade much more, or just get tattoos

I went from 135 to 82 ( going for 70-75, lifting while I'm at it too )
and my stomach starts to look like but everything else looks ok
it's genetics, you might look fine, you might look worse

Seriously you should lift brah, at least to ottermode, you'll look infinitely better

I'm currently 22 years old 5'8, 290 ib with a goal weight of 185 ib. I'm doing SS minus the GOMAD and am going to try to incorporate cardio.

What would be the advised rate of weight loss to minimize extra skin?

Anyone know how to help fade stretch marks?

is there any point losing weight and building muscle with this body type? will i just become one of those "just lift brah" meme pics?

t. disgusting fatty

You look normal

Looks like a normal overweight body to me. Stay motivated and keep exercising and eating right, man. You'll make it in no time, promise

Just gain muscle, man.

Is your right nipple wearing eye liner?

thanks
i have rings of unpigmented skin around due to vitiligo

eat lots of vit E rich food

I think you look pretty good. Scars are pretty cool anyway.

look, at least you don't have tits like I had when I was fat.
Even after I dropped all that weight I still have small bitch tits which will go away sub 10%
>(non fibrous obviously confirmed by radios)

I have made more progress in the first 6 month than In 2 years and a half. Loosing weight when you are obese is easy.

Focus on cardio, and don't overtrain or cortisol levels will skyrocket and fuck your T.
Do like 30-35 minutes max HIIT cardio every days.
Do heavy low rep compound lifts (don't do too much squats if you don't like T-rex mode)
Like deadlift or curls, pullups with various grips etc...

I wish I started like you

>everyone's skin is different dumbass
you fucking retard, actually retarded.

people are 99.9% the same, your skin doesn't lack a magical spell you were just a fat fuck for too long.

That goes for everything, and yet we all look different. There are different skin types you delusional fuck.