Suuu Veeky Forums

Suuu Veeky Forums

I don't know if i'm crazy for saying this but do you guys think Usain Bolt could be using performance enhancing drugs? Looking at him compared to other sprinters just doesn't seem fair. Maybe he is just THAT good though.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20081003205450/http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/arash_markazi/09/11/carl.lewis/
ted.com/talks/david_epstein_are_athletes_really_getting_faster_better_stronger?language=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No he's 100% natural otherwise he'd have been caught by now.

Retard

He's probably as """"natural"""" as all other Olympic athletes

Probably just runs a lot

Every single athlete on elite level dopes. Theyve just not been caught. Besides if Bolt gets caught it would hurt his legacy and the whole sport itself. IOC doesnt even want to catch Bolt desu. Anyone else needs to be careful but PED's usage is advanced as fuck.

He obviously is but who the fuck cares, the guy's a showman

I dont think you understand how the olympics work

Bolt has been winning gold in world class events since he was U/16 at the World Youth games in 2003. If he was dirty they would have caught him over the last 13 yrs he has competed at the top level.

Bolt dopes for sure. Almost every sprinter in that field dopes. The big difference between them and Bolt is that Bolt puts people in those seats. The IOC is not going to ban their biggest money maker.

as a general rule every gold medalist dopes.
But that said, so do a fair number of their competitors. One gets gold, the rest don't.

>does this professional athlete dope
Yes. Yes, always. Same as asking "do professional bodybuilders roid"

kekekekek
Rrudd has apparently been doping since he was 16, why not bolt? Also wtf brah

Bc it's possible to be the best without drugs. This thread is nothing but an excuse to stay mediocre. "Every gold medallist is on drugs"....fucking ple-ase.

not even reddit is this naive

Its not that I don't believe that he possibly dopes

But someone is reading anonymous replies on an anime imageboard right now and processing "Usain Bolt dopes" as fact. mind blown.

Is that shopped? I don't watch the faglympics, but GH-gut should disqualify ppl

Found the dude who has never achieved anything bc everyone else has unfair advantages over him. Your argument is embarrassingly beta.

m8 have you seen powerlifting women

do you think these people don't know everyone is using performance enhancing drugs? It's not exactly secret

He's just tall as fuck and super athletic for his height. But maybe, who know

you have literally never lifted a day in your life

I've got multiple friends who have won Olympic medals this year and in previous years, can confidently say none of them dope.

Veeky Forums doesn't understand what dedication is. Thes people literally spend their lives dedicated to their sport. Their entire days consumed by practice, working on form, technique, etc. Not to mention, elite-tier genetics.

Average person on Veeky Forums has none of these. They don't have the motivation to stick to a diet or workout plan. They don't have the drive to put in 100% effort all the time. They don't have the elite coaching or nutrition resources. And their genetics are average at best.

So instead of accepting their mediocrity, they'll say anyone with a modicum of talent is roiding. It's an easy excuse to make themselves feel better that they've accomplished nothing in their day other than shitposting on Veeky Forums.

The olylifting grills posted here seem ok. Crossfit grills are obviously as faggoty as the guys though.

Haven't seen many 'pro' powerlifting women 2bh pham.

>mfw his fucking gut tho

He's black user. Theyre physically superior thanks to years of breeding slaves to be stronger and faster

This is his actual body

Is this b8?

You're competing at the top level breaking world records you are gonna be doping or somebody on new stuff(that cant be detected/off the radar of olympic regulators) will smoke your ass. Its that simple.

>I've got multiple friends who have won Olympic medals this year and in previous years, can confidently say none of them dope
Seems legit.

Compare Olympic athletes from the 1950's and 1960's to now, any professional athlete nowadays is on some sort of PED's, don't be a naive cunt.

Yeah i guess the best diver isn't roiding, heavily dependent on the sport. Even if your "friend" was on shit why would they tell your autistic ass?

Why is he so much faster than the others?
Does he dope more?
Ir is he the only one doping?

>Be me, visiting olympian friends for holidays
>Olympian friend shouts 'NATTY!!' and injects completely natural supplements into me for 10-20secs
>'Have you been training naturally and not taking any performance enhancing drugs user?'
>Flex my dickcep. 'You tell me'
>'Mon dieu!!'
>Notice her face is covered in what I can only assume is chalk on the way home
>Fucks me in the ass with her dick-clit in front of my family at dinner
>'Awkward'

Because he is the GOAT? That's why.

>

You actually think you need to be at any physical peak to pick cotton, you dumb fuck? Stop believing everything they tell you. Why whould they do that? Kill a very expensive slave to breed stronger ones god damn bullshit, blacks were chosen because they could withstand the heat, thats it.

Faggot. Tracks/spikes/training regimes/diet/coaching have all improved a shit tonne over the last 50yrs. Records are meant to be broken and they ran fucking less than HALF a second slower in 1960 than Bolt did. Can you really not get your head around the fact that there are people out more dedicated than anyone here?

Enjoy being sadfags because people are out accomplishing shit while you shitpost on Veeky Forums because you think the system is rigged

>people think Coleman isn't natty
Smh senpai, y'all are bitter cunts. All it takes is HARD WORK and DEDICATION.

Ronmeister looking pretty small and fat in that pick

web.archive.org/web/20081003205450/http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/arash_markazi/09/11/carl.lewis/

A good read. It strikes me as, at least, incredibly unlikely that Bolt is clean. We've made pretty remarkable advancements in pharmacology in the last few decades, and there's certainly more financial incentive to research and perfect undetectable doping strategies than there is incentive to research and perfect strategies to detect doping.

Kenya's consistent production of world-class distance runners and Jamaica's have historically been attributed to supposedly unique genetic, cultural and environmental factors. It's now becoming clear that the picture is a bit more complicated; Kenya seems to have a doping epidemic, and it's likely that much of Kenya's success in distance running is, in fact, attributable to lax testing. I suspect Jamaica is like Kenya.

WHAT THE FUK DID YOU SAY ABOUT THE 100% NATTY EIGHT TIME WINNER OF MR OLYMPIA !!!!!

Kekled

Holy fuck, he's literally a monkey

this kid is jamaican and looks like hes on something

what the fuck is going on in jamaica

I know most of the people here have a spare 15 mins to listen to this lecture about sports progression. Worth the time.
ted.com/talks/david_epstein_are_athletes_really_getting_faster_better_stronger?language=en

Jamaican sprinters have had a rash of positive tests in recent years (eg Asafa, VCB) and Jamaica does virtually no out of competition testing.

Countries arent solely responsible for the testing of their athletes? Anti Doping agencies come and test all the time don't they and athletes have to tell them their whereabouts at all times. Missing 2 tests will be counted as a positive result as far as I know.

Bolt vs DeGrasse, H.B gets a pass as the he's, gotta be the best, wins everything And still let's up near the end. cAnada comes back, remember tha Johnson, DeGrasse pushes Bolt to the brink. Bolt retires, was fastest, but juiced, 6+++, DeGrasee, CanaiJunn,5'7" Manlet but Finishes just as good. Canada's dope, just ask Drake.
cannaJah

In sports, if something seems too good to be true, it usually is:
>In 70+ years of modern baseball, 60 home runs achieved twice. Then 6 times in a 4 year span?
>Cancer survivor wins tour de france 7 times in a row?

Coming soon...
>Guy improves 100m WR time by over a tenth of a second?
>Tiny country of Jamaica has worlds fastest men and women?
Also
>Guy wins 24 gold medals in swimming?

I'm sure there are plenty of Olympic dopera out there. But seems to help some people more than others.

It's up to national agencies to comply with WADA guidelines. Jamaica's testing practices were so bad (actually non-existent leading up to London 2012) that WADA had to launch an independent audit in 2013. As of 2015 it still hadn't started blood testing its athletes.

based white skelly Lemaitre is the only natty sprinter

>In 70+ years of modern baseball, 60 home runs achieved twice. Then 6 times in a 4 year span?
There was an entire era of steroids in baseball
>Cancer survivor wins tour de france 7 times in a row?
Everyone else was doping too. If they had to give the winner to the natty guy, the guy in 200th place would get it.
>Tiny country of Jamaica has worlds fastest men and women?
Country containing people with West African genetics with primarily fast-twitch muscle fibres? Yes, some events favour certain countries. Chingchongpingpong is always won by Asians
>Guy wins 24 gold medals in swimming?
Sustained excellence by an athlete.
>B-b-b-but
Find more ways to hate, everyone is doping- these guys are just better.

she thought she had the gold from the first round and choked on cock in the last round when carter one upped her. ez 4 USA

Blacks were chosen because we ran out of native Americans actually
Please don't talk about things that you don't know

666 ;_;

That's not a GH gut, he just has a thick core (for his build)

Guess you wouldn't mind telling us who these olympians are then

Blacks weren't chosen. They were the default. There was already a thriving slave trade in west Africa managed by Arabic colonists. Although I guess a major factor in buying west Africans might have been their experience of farming in a (sub)tropical climate, which white Europeans definitely lacked and couldn't easily get anywhere else.

The use of native labor predated the importation of slaves in the Americas (admittedly not by a huge amount). The death rates pretty quickly required an extra source of workers be added.

>Find more ways to hate, everyone is doping- these guys are just better.
This.

Honestly I wish they'd get it over with and formally allow doping

Natives could also escape and disappear much easier than imported Africans

> is this even a question
> people actually think this guy and Phelps along with the majority of others are natural
> it took Jeff nowitzki a fucking Cia agent to catch Lance Armstrong who had been on the juice and not been caught since we were in diapers
> normies fans and news outlets obviously are oblivious to this shit

Do any of you guys have any proof?

Fuck of Usain

How long did it take to bust Armstrong?

Coconut genetics brah

PEDS dont help with raw SPEED. Unless of course he's taking stims, in which case he'd have been popped years ago.

Look at the career of Bolt's trainer and the people he has trained before AND YOU KNOW BOLT IS DONG TESTESTORONE PATCHES HALF THE YEAR

Armstrong was accused by team mates for YEARS and was under a constant cloud of suspicion. How many people have come out saying they have seen Bolt dope? I've never even read a hint that he has returned anything suspicious.

Armstrong was better at covering his tracks and hiding his doping than he was a cyclist man. He was a professional drug taker. He also admitted to doctors in front of a team mate and his wife that he was on something but buried them for years to hide the truth.
So say that everyone who has reached the absolute pinnacle of human achievement in their chosen field MUST be doping shows how comfortable you are in being average.

Testosterone is a naturally occurring horomone though so whats your point.

Patches would be about the dumbest thing a guy in his position could be using.

ITT: sweaty dyles who instead of admitting their mediocrity claims everyone above them is cheating.

I've known several honest to god freaks in my athletic career and spent days all day with them training.
I'm not saying there aren't people out there using PED, but to claim everyone who can perform astonishing feats is doping is believable only from the outside.

t.NCAA national champ starting football player.

ain't no thing but a chicken wing

Hahahahaha, if you think everyone isnt using PEDS on this level you likely attracted some braindamage from football.

So if a one of these "Genetic freaks" comes along and performs just as optimally as the guys cheating, why don't these freaks hop on the same drugs, and completely outperform their peers?

No the guy but are you seriously asking why someone who wins clean and has left a legacy that will never be surpassed doesn't THEN cheat and tarnish their name forever? Have you been drinking?

What level are you referring to? Every single athlete at the Olympics? Or just the finalists in some events? Curious to see how deep you think this conspiracy runs.

All top contenders.

In Every sport contested?

In running/wrestling/swimming/boxing/olympic lifting, for sure.

Usain has had connections to the same steroid dealer Juan manuel marquez had by the way :^)

Of course he's using drugs. I can't believe people would still think he's natural.
-coached by infamous BALCO drugs-coach angel heretia
-training partners powell and blake were popped for drugs, they probably all get their stuff from the same source and Bolt's test was swept under the carpet Carl Lewis style.
-sudden drastic improvement in 100m times at one point in his career, before then he wasnt seen as fast enough to be competitive in the event
-literally everyone who has run significantly under 10secs has been popped for drugs and you think someone who ran 9.58 is natural?

You misunderstand. I speak of the "freaks" that perform just as well as the guys on drugs. Why would these same freak not use these same drugs, to gain the final advantage and win?

Or are you implying that only the genetic freaks win, and the guys on dope are losing?

You don't know jack shit about what people are taking you delusional retard. I know people who have hidden steroid usage from their WIVES for years, hiding tablets in vitamin bottles and syringes in secret stashes, and you think you know what someone is doing just by training with them?? YOU DONT KNOW SHIT LOL.

At the olympic level in a lot of sports the athletes become very good at hiding their drugs, famously Marion Jones kept her HGH in some shoes. They learn how to avoid drug tests (no need to beat them if you can skip them when you're on and pass them when you're clean).

You're extremely naive. This is the reality of professional sports, not only at the top top level.

Holy shit dude. Lemme help you out here.
1- no he isn't coached by him
2- Prove his was swept under the rug? Fuck, even find a HINT or accusation of legit doping
3- he has been winning gold medals at world class events since 2002 when he won the world junior champs so he has been #1 in the world as a youth/junior then senior so his credability has never been questioned. He didn't fall out of nowhere
4-gonna need citations on that claim bud. Literally 1000's of people can run sub 10. It's been a runable time for like 40 years....
did you bother to even look up anything you said?

I'm saying if you can win clean, even by beating cheats then why would you take drugs?
Lemme ask you this. That faggot Gatlin, he has served 2 drug bans and is a drug cheat. Because he doesn't win everything do you assume that absolutely everyone near him in a race is also on drugs? Simply bc they can compete with him and potentially even win?

>absolutely everyone near him in a race is also on drugs
Most likely, yes.

Perhaps that's just me being cynical, or you being naive

well, that's pretty obvious. And yeah, everyone that competes with Gatlin this olympics is not natty

shouldn't you be shitposting on /sp/? Veeky Forums is a board where people who actually lift and do sports post

Said with just the right amount of unwarranted authority that I cringed a little for you.
Thanks for clearing up this entire thread but typing out a completely unfounded and unprovable statement pal.

Even people who aren't retarded and know that every athlete at the Olympics is on PEDs still don't want to admit exactly how far it goes.

The IOC obviously fucking KNOW that everyone is on drugs, but they just expect them to know how to bypass their tests. Do you really think that Bolt or Phelps being banned from competing would be something that the IOC would want? Fuck no.

Yes, Olympians are genetic freaks, that is an absolute 100% given. Someone who can run a 11 second 100m natty is a genetic freak. Someone who can C&J 150kg natty is a genetic freak.

PEDs are used because it turns a genetic freak into an enhanced genetic freak, and that makes the 1 second difference in the 100m or 20kg difference in the C&J.

The IOC, like all other sporting organisations, know that people use PEDs but they don't care because it makes the sport far more interesting and fun to watch, therefore it makes a fuckload more money.

You're forgetting
>Ledecky beats a swimming WR by almost 10 seconds

Spoken like a true loser. I've never done PEDs and I compete with some of the best athletes in the country. There is literally no way to get this through your skull other than you not having shit genetics and trying to see for yourself.
Cheaters can be beaten.
Says the guy who's never competed in high level athletic in his life. The fact that you are so sure of yourself is pathetic.
Why would someone on the top risk his name to blow out the competition more than he already does? Once again I'm not saying it doesn't happen I'm saying this blanket case Veeky Forums puts on all high level athletics is ignorance. Especially since only about 2% of Veeky Forums actually competes in sports.

You play american football, not a fucking Olympic world class sport. You're probably one of the fat fucks in the back whose only job is to stop the other fat fucks from charging at your team.

>I compete with some of the best athletes in the country

Did you also graduate top of your class in the navy seals? :^)

>Spoken like a true loser. I've never done PEDs and I compete with some of the best athletes in the country. There is literally no way to get this through your skull other than you not having shit genetics and trying to see for yourself.
I'm sure that high school freshman benching 225 is natty ;^)

"Since I've never achieved anything you are not allowed to either"
-basically every gymfag ever.

He does as shit ton of core exercises because his lower back is fucked up. His traps aren't that big for example so yeah you can't prove shit from that picture.

They had Andre Degrasse run in similar conditions to Owens... He took 11.0 seconds where Owens took 10.3. If Owen's ran in current conditions they worked out he would cover 100m in 9.7 seconds
No reason why a more genetically gifted and with better training superhuman can't run 9.58