What are some careers where gains actually help you?

What are some careers where gains actually help you?

Prison guard is the only one I can think of...

Life my nigga....life

Every blue collar job you can possibly think of.
Oh and having more energy, focus and a better looking body never hurts when it comes to white collar jobs and life in general.

Any job that requires manual labour, mining and construction come to mind first.

Modeling, Bodybuilding, weightlifting, football, rugby, martial arts, construction.

modelling

Police officers. They need to be somewhat intimidating but not necessarily particularly fit

are you retarded? just because you have gains that doesnt mean they can save your life in a fight when you got another person literally trying to kill you. just because you can bench 500LBS max doesnt mean you can fight

I work with a lot of cops, some of the swolest mother fuckers I've seen. Lots of ex-athletes. All strongfat though.

t. Someone who has never had a 500lb presser put them in a headlock

programmer

you intimidate everyone and get promotions and raises despite being a subpar coder because your bosses want to be "cool"

same thing if you're a girl and better than 6/10 and not fat

Nursing. Positioning/moving bariatric (fat as fuck) patients and being able to overpower the most combative of people.

Any job. Being able to to effectively lift and maneuver heavy objects is a valuable skill.

squatting

Same with any computer field, really

Are you? You're less likely to even GET in to a fight if you're huge and intimidating. If you know how to throw a punch and block you'll win tons of fights.

>M-muh technique!
Unless they're truly versed and good at fighting they're not going to win just because they've had a few street fights.

Line Medic

Carrying infantry fuckers or pulling casualties out of the smoking heap that used to be your FLA requires some gains

Firefighter

like if you have bitch. someone who knows any martial arts knows how to escape or wouldnt even get caught by it to begin with. even a convict inmate chances are they have a shank and just stab you to death

>If you know how to throw a punch and block you'll win tons of fights.

t. someone whos never fought before. depending on who you fight some people would rather wrestle you down.

>Wrestling down someone twice your size/strength
I've done wrestling.

You don't do this.

i know you're trolling but having done mma for a few months and then reading this was hilarious

I work IT and my job functions range from server administration to field tech shit and being strong as fuck helps so much. I constantly have to move shit around in my warehouse and haul shit back and forth. Most other guys that do IT are fucking nerd alert motherfuckers. Feels good man.

Yes, the average prison has done MMA for months.
Are you retarded? Most of them are dyel drug addicts or just average motherfuckers.

Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general

well duh, he's here alive posting.

Life isn't an action movie. Unless you live around a bunch of violent trained fighters the only person you will ever get into a fight with is a criminal or alcoholic

i don't understand what counter argument you are making towards my original post

>Strong people

Do you mean armed people?

any job where you have to interact with people

Any job
T. Sales guy
It helps so much more energy confidence and such easier to book deals.

Your experience in MMA has nothing to do with the average prisoner.

what

did you look at the post i was responding to?

here i will make it easy

Take it from someone who has spent time in state: guards are never going to fight a prisoner or put them in a headlock that's fucking retarded. They use everything but their strenght until they cuff em. But it will always be 4 -5 guards that take control of a situation and they will have batons and pepper spray and shit. The average guy who has spent more than 3 years in maximum security can fuck up most average joes like you guys. And no , no one in state prison gives a flying fuck about how big you are or how much you can lift or how scary you look, unless theyre punks and give up the ass for protection. They'll look for the challenge.
People have weapons in there.. You guys are fucking retarded. Don't become correctional officers.

bouncer