Tinder

/Tinder/ General.

Do you show off that you're Veeky Forums on tinder?
What works for you?

Also, dubs decides what I say to this goddess.

Tinder stories are encouraged

I have never matched with someone half as attractive in my entire life, what the fuck am I doing wrong. Guess I'm just butt ugly

that's alena shishkova, I highly doubt you matched with her

Doesn't really matter what you say you probably won't achieve much

"eyy bb u wan sum fuk?"

I've pretty much given up on tinder

Nonwhites like you are a plague to functioning society with your degenerative culture that has done nothing but drag the west into hedonism and barbarism all while being a pawn to the Judeo-Bolshevist agenda and I will do my best to not only stop you and your vile culture but eliminate you and the rest of your kind from the planet

>drop archeologists line on fat girl
>get unmatched
>somehow hilarious

>American women

lmao

I can walk up to 9s in China and just say "Hi".

Nah it ain't Alena, I know my Alena.

Are u white

yes

Average or above height/face/body? Post pic

Average white dude

then go move to China, wasian faggot

I've had 17 matches in the last 2 days. Most are average at best and only a few have responded. Meh.

I have one that's like super into me, but her chin is bigger than mt. St. Helens.

Bitches body is like a piece of cardboard and you're calling her a goddess? Some people I'll never understand

>in China
lmao
Almost all of them are ugly as fuck.

Why are u in China, how hard was it to learn the learn the language

I ask bc I'm thinking if going to the 2020 oly in Tokyo, obviously not China but still foreign for me

My god why would anyone want everything in their room to be white. This chick clearly doesn't own any dogs.

I only ever get matched with fat chicks on Tinder.

But I wear glasses and don't show off my body.

I've fucked 12 girls from Tinder over the last 2-3 years. Here are my recommendations.

Profile:
- Make your first picture good. If it's a shit picture she'll instantly swipe left
- Try to be funny in your description, but don't look like a try-hard. For example mine says "Don't be jealous if I have a nicer butt than you." Short simple and relaxed - and probably true (th...thanks King Rip).
- Don't have any selfies or shirtless pics (unless it's in a natural scenario like at a beach).
- Never use a gym pic
- Don't expect girls to reach out to you. Always open with something funny or witty based on their picture(s) or description. Never open with "hi" obviously. You can now add in gifs too and bitches are stupid and like that shit if you use it properly.

In terms of meeting up:
- I've had the absolute best luck just meeting up at bars when you both happen to be out with your respective friend groups. This creates a more natural social environment, everyone's tipsy, and it's just much less awkward. She feels safe in her friend group, and you have the opportunity to prove yourself as a genuine dude. If you get the buy-in of her friends, you're golden.
- DO NOT forget that she swiped right on you. Remember deep down that
>she wants to fuck.

I am 6'4", live in a big US city, and have been lifting for a few years. So that helps.

I live with a 5'7" manlet and the poor guy has no fucking luck.

Godspeed

What did Sar mean by this?

This guy knows what's up. 5'7 manlet here. South america. Otter mode.

I have very good luck with tinder. and here are my recomendations following this anons template:

Profile:
-First pic MUST be handsome. it should show you by yourself, never use a group photo as your main. Girls wont stop on an average profile you need to catch their eye.
-Try to be funny in your description, but also interesting. (Mine says something about my poor german and my profession)
-Shitless pics are huge NO, selfies are fine.
-Never use a gym pic
-Opening with hi is fine if you know you can pick up from there.
-Link your Instagram account for fucks sake. It gives you more photos for her to browse, a deeper insight on your personality. Since it is YOUR personal account, shirtless pics are fine. It also helps them realize you are a real human being and not a bot or a creep.

Meeting up:
I personally do cold hookups. I tell them to get to my house and I fuck them, that's basically it.

If you want to date. Anything is fine. I live in a capital city in south america, so there's tons of things to do and places to go. But I'd say that anything would work. If it is just for drinks, then choose a nice place, if you want to do something else, Art gallery+drinks works like a fucking charm.

Attached a photo of the type of girls im matching

I'm Curious, what do you do with them once they're at your place? Just chat and have drinks then end up boning? Sounds like an ezmode way to go.

How does that work?

Well man... It can be either awesome or the most awkward experience ever.

You're gambling since you dont really know if they look like their photos.

Here is my process:
-Match
-Hey, I want to be honest with you. I'm looking to get laid. (however you manage that is up to you)
-She says yes (this only works if you get a shit ton of matches cause most of them will say no)
-I usually text with them for around a week to make sure they are a real person (Since you're in the US you should be worried about serial killers, I'm worried about organ trade or just home invasion.)
-I tell them to get to my place
-We talk a little and then I go: what about we break the ice?
-"B-but... how?"
-I'll kiss her and ask: was it too bad?
-They never say no, so I kiss her again
-Fuck
-Pray for her to leave soon or cuddle.

I've had really ugly girls show up at my door. Sometimes I fuck them because I'm usually horny already.

>taking random grills to your place

yeah no

you dont want some crazy skanks doing outrageous shit when you pump and dump them, I'd rather go out for drinks and then take them to a cheap motel

fucking hate girls like this who think that tons of makeup and a phone in front of their face will fix everything

you matched six days ago and said nothing, you lost your chance buddy

face rate

am I doomed user

I am not trying to be mean, but you genuinely look gay. It's mostly the hair there's something in the structure of your face that suggests it as well.

This is a fucking fitness forum why are you talking about a dating app?

Wax your hair or something to the side.
What's that expression? You look like Andy Samberg taking a shit. Smile and get girls.

im so jewish I shave my own head to nto have to pay for haircuts lol

muh teef are kinda fucked. not crooked but spaced out. might get veneers after I graduate cause perfect teeth own

Should you reply ASAP when you're matched ?

get a different haircut and you should be fine i guess

if you dye your hair, you'll look like a pale version of the JUST guy.

Kek. Have you chosen your sport yet?

You look like a mongo ace ventura. Change the hair and lose the squint

Red pill me on this. Main pic with other girls is a good thing O a douchebag red flag

Pics with other chicks is a huge nono

spoke to a couple of women bout this before (i'm gay), they don't like it because they assume the worst i.e ex, fwb, etc

Fucking hell. Which one should I use then? The second one is the one with the most 7-8 matches I got.

Between those, 2 .Iif you have the chance take another one.

Women who are worth dating would have nothing to do with tinder or any other online bullshit. All they have to do is step out their front door to get asked out.

Get a better haircut and make a better face and you're fine. I imagine you've just got bedhead.

>Find Veeky Forums
>lose 65 lbs
>still cutting (5'9" 165 now), but confidence up
>get a decent haircut
>move out and start looking for job
>decide I'm bored and lonely
>take a selfie and get on tinder and POF
>next day, multiple girls messaging me
>all fatties but I'm not very good so I cope
>super-like 2 spunky alt type girls (this is my type)
>basically no conversation and I have no idea what to do
>conversation does go well with one fat chick
>her face is literally framed by fat
>her arms are thicker than mine (skinny fat dyel but still)
>profile says some shit like "I'm a big girl not looking to change so don't try blah blah"
>"I have a lot of close dude friends"
Not sure what to do. I'm too broke to take her on dates, and I'm a cheapskate anyway so it's definitely not worth it. On the other hand, I'm not alpha enough to just get her to smash after a cup of coffee or something.

I hope I get that job at the mall so I can start going to the gym. I might have to work at 7-11 though.

ya its bedhead. this wasnt for a tinder pic or anything iw as just curious

Theres going to be a terrorist attack dont go

Keep pics 1,3,4
Fix your gay bio

>9s in China

Best experience that happened to me using tinder was two summers ago, and the first girl I actually met off of tinder.
>match with cute girl
>on her third picture she has a picture of herself with a blue slushie and blue tongue
>obscure pick-up mode engage
>"Are you a blue tongued skink? Because I hear they do crazy shit with their tongue?"
>link wikipedia article to blue-tongued skink, edit the first line so that it says "Do you wanna get a drink sometime?"
>for some reason she finds this funny
>neither of us are free that weekend, I have friends over and she's going out clubbing
>get a message at 1 am on friday, my friends have left
>she says that she didn't like the club and she just wants to chill
>get a £20 taxi all the way across town
>have a bunch of joints with her just sitting in her bathtub
>take her back to her room
>so high I feel like I'm in GoT, I keep thinking that I'm reclaiming Westeros as I smash King's Landing
>go thru all 4 emergancy condoms, both of us fall asleep
>smash in the morning
>she comes over the next day
It was fun for my last weekend in that city.

That sounds fun user
I'm happy for you

>>"Are you a blue tongued skink? Because I hear they do crazy shit with their tongue?"
>>link wikipedia article to blue-tongued skink, edit the first line so that it says "Do you wanna get a drink sometime?"

>and did i mention reddit

seriously, tone down the redditing, redditor

ugly god is an american rap artist. "Thanks ugly god" is a sample he plays in all of his songs.

That post number

That post

>asians
>capable of ever being above a 7

LOL. I'm white and I live in China and I just get with white women here man. The chinese girls are ugly as fuck. all of them. super super ugly.

>fake tan
>loads of make up
>fake nails
>goddess

Kek

don't be afraid to talk to girls and then do nothing, think of it as practice
same thing as dates with fatties

I was gonna photoshop the JUST hair onto you but you already have it.

Will this pic get me laid on tinder senpaitachi?

no but it'll work on grindr

Looks very contrived.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I'll do a coffee date to get a feel for everything, and then maybe see a movie or go out to dinner dutch. If she doesn't show signs of putting out after that I'll just end it. I lost my virginity to a fatty a few years ago and she was grinding on my terrified dick after a zoo first date, and second date was literally Netflix and chill. Still haven't seen more than 1 episode of firefly.

Is this artificial depth of field?

"leme give u this FONK and a lil Rammaroo with my willy nilly cock yurpp.. "

reading through these threads are funny keep em coming

Advice for tinder pics? Are shirtless selfies ok?

Faggots will tell you no but they work if you're really ripped and not ottermode / dyel

>have over 600 matches just on Tinder (not including bumble, OKC, etc)
>Been on a few dates
>Haven't even kissed one.
>I even have a blank bio

what do you reply to the "i dont know you im not coming to your house" line.

>tfw not living in 3rd world shithole where women still know their place

shit your name is "mountain" (or "hill") in russian?

sorry, didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. would you like to meet at instead?

Dont apologize
Dont make it sound like u give shit if it doesnt work out

"Wanna fuck in the mall then?"

>Dont make it sound like u give shit if it doesnt work out
there's a difference between giving a shit and being considerate

Tips fedora

gimme your chadinist approach to rectifying this then

>> Basque

I thought in that part of Spain nobody fucks.

I'm not russian, but I hooked up with one and told me the same. I'm from Spain (basque name actually)

Nope, don't have normie book because fuck the electric Jew, wanting a copy of my passport, driver license, stool and semen sample, just to reactivate my acc.
(Got picked up as a false persona)

Yeah that's why I moved to Barcelona and start smashing locals and tourist. Feels great.

You have to be 11/10 to get laid in the basque country, and still it requires months of work