How did ancient Greek athletes compete in the nude...

How did ancient Greek athletes compete in the nude? Wouldn't your dick swinging around like crazy while running be both awkward and comical?

What about women and tits?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/64441425
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heraean_Games
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Olympic_Games
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Greeks had tiny penises.

Dick swinging is something you shouldn't be concerned about dicklet faggot. Same for you first poster t.Bull

If you've ever done serious physical activity -- which clearly you haven't, your genitals will kind of shrivel up and go on standby, but yours are probably always like that from your chastity cage

lmao enjoy being a weak faggot who couldn't even compete in ancient Olympics because of your ridiculous monkey dick.

Micropenis detected.

If you have a real cock instead of a little boiclit, it will swing:

vimeo.com/64441425

Same for tits except chestlets.

He's barely running, and it looks like they showed up for the shoot, got the footage and dipped -- he's not exerting himself at all.

I only watched enough to potentially humor you, because i'm not a faggot that watches dicks flops around in slow motion -- like think that over man

>admits to watching videos of nude men and flopping dicks
>tries to deny being a faggot in the same sentence

No need to be so insecure homo, you're anonymous.

Yeah sorry brah your minuscule boiclit isn't due to too much exercise.

>Ancient Greece
>Women

The ancient Greeks were gayer than Veeky Forums. IIRC men often had twink boypussy on the side in addition to being married.

Women weren't allowed to go to the olympics so the flopping around cocks might have been part of the appeal

Because while it does to us, it didn't to them. Women didn't compete.

No they didn't (and that would probably look more comical), they simply wish they did. See Asians vs anime characters. Tall height for males, big breasts for females, big eyes without epicanthal folds and skin as pale as snow are some things a huge majority of people in Asian countries wish they had but don't.

>What are growers?

Back in the day, tiny penises where considered more "aesthetic" while larger penises were seen as "barbaric" which is why many artistic depictions of Greek men in the nude have their penises drawn/sculpted small.

Not in Sparta, where the practice of doing sports naked originated from. There women did it as well.

But that was too heterosexual for Athenians and other Greeks.

>Sparta, during its Dorian polis time, is thought to be the first city to practice athletic nudity, and one of the first to formalize pederasty

Lots of them wore a perizoma or a strap to prevent unwanted flapping

Well whatever, they still had women competing in the nude.

Greeks wore a kυνοδεσμος which is a rope to tie your dick on your thigh

Wearing undies was seen as demeaning cuz slaves wore that shit

this thread is an ahistorical nightmare

That's just to hide the glans by tying something around the foreskin. Doesn't help with flopping and also sounds uncomfortable.

Stop being afraid of your own cock, beta cuck.

But it's so big and unwieldy...

That's false, sculptures and paintings had smaller genitalia because they were on public display a lot of the time and big dicks would divert attention from the entire piece.

>yfw nudity is illegal in america

women couldnt even watch

>What about women
Women were forbidden from partecipating

This I cant believe how fucking stupidnare people there, I was halfway writing the myth of the woman at the olympics then I realized it was useless

kek, yeah greeks weren't exactly fan of women.
romans neither.

They tied cock and balls up in a pouch if you were looking for a real answer.

Would Veeky Forums be down for nude training and games? Obviously no homo ..

I workout nude at home all the time

>If you've ever done serious physical activity -- which clearly you haven't, your genitals will kind of shrivel up and go on standby, but yours are probably always like that from your chastity cage
this
due to the body optimizing blood flow to the working musculature and oxygen uptake your dick will shrink, not to the extent of cold weather but almost

Them greek dudes look like they fell for the SS meme. Would fuck dem juicy porcelain asses anyday

that and a lot of the time it was just funny

Land of the free? Right.

Also, no alcohol in public.

o b s e s s i o n

In Sparta women would watch the men work out and compete and make humiliating comments.

this.
I can't believe most of the people ITT never had a pump

This reminds me of a post I saw a while back about a guy who would stick a tampon up his butt and tie the string to his dick to keep his boner from showing in class

Single women were. Married women were not. Get your history straight faggot.

>no alcohol in public.
Maybe in the shitty states.

i think during sports the body is in fight mode, the body protects the dong by retracting it

it's the balls that are a problem
unless you know how to run or something

i bet fatties that never ran a mile wouldt know hit thiogh

>ywn go for a nice 4 mile jog around town naked letting your dong flap freely like your ancestors 40000 years ago probably did.
Life is suffering.

Wtf did I just read

They didn't, it wasn't practical at all.
Nudity was an art standard and a cultural marker.

>Women didn't compete
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heraean_Games
So what would be the deal with those Sheilas and their tiddies

No they just tied their foreskin shut to simulate phimosis.

Except they did though...

he only just started to run you fucking mongoloid. it doesnt happen in an instant you ape

Only problem i see with this is if they were corcumsised.

Wtf is ywn

They did. And it was practical in a social sense.

they did dipshit

you will never

What makes you say that, the scenes depicted on pottery?
It's art, not reality.
Athletes were often almost naked, sometimes completely while training but not during competitions, because it wasn't practical and they played to win.

no you

Women weren't allowed to compete.

jesus fucking christ are you kidding me..unlike you i dont speak out of my ass, if im saying something there's a good chance it's backed up by actual facts. why dont you start doing the same.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Olympic_Games

"Originally, athletes competing in the Olympic Games wore loin-cloths covering their genitals,[43] but this item of clothing was phased out, and eventually athletes competed in the nude. The athletes usually competed nude, not only because it was appropriate for the weather, but also because the festival was meant to celebrate, in part, the achievements of the human body. Olive oil was used by the competitors, not only as a substitute for soap for washing, bathing, and cleaning, but also as a natural cosmetic, to keep skin smooth, and provide an appealing look for the participants.[citation needed] Because the men competed nude, married women were forbidden to watch the Olympics under penalty of death.[44] Contrastingly, in Sparta—which, compared to Athens, was less restrictive to its female citizens in general—both men and women did exercise unclothed."

married women were not allowed, unmarried women did compete.

nice trips, but you know spartans was very close, they bathed each other when they were in war and such, that way their bonds would grow stronger and they would fighter harder for their mates

>no you
oh shit bois our boy user is back at it again with them straight fire sick ass disses, get ready with the buckets of water bois

No wonder greekfags went to bankrupcy

>tfw you fags are arguing about whether dicks swing while running
>mfw

What about the balls?

The average flaccid size is like 3 inches. Dicks are pretty small when they aren't aroused.

Cardio (ss or hiit) causes blood flow to restrict in multiple parts of the body, the genitals is one of these areas.
The testicles raise up, the prostate muscles contract and stop blood flow.

Weightlifting doesn't cause enough blood flow for this to occur, but does cause enough for your penis to slightly engorge into a half chub.

Cardio fags will always look like dicklets after their workouts.

Women have a few areas that do the same, but the breast are mostly fat.
Women have solved this through the years by wearing restricting clothing (either by bandage or by leather padding) that causes the breast to be restricted in movement.

Women weren't allowed to compete you fucking dingleberry
this