WHERE THE FUCK DO I MEET PEOPLE

How did you meet your current friends/gf?

Where the FUCK do i meet other young people (18-30)

I'm in college right now but everyone just goes from class to class then leaves.

There's a gym, would that be a good place to meet bros?

And where the fuck do i meet girls?

Church tbqh.

my gf was struggling to carry a box during move in so I went and helped her with my gains and we have been together for 3 years. For friends I made friends with my dorm mates. Just invite them to your room to party the first week. Also I just talk to dudes at the gym. Once you get a few friends it snowballs and you get more when you hang with their friends at parties and what not.

Does your college have clubs? You ever thought about asking other people if they want to work together on schoolwork? I don't think the gym is a good place, I never want to talk to anybody there.

>everyone just goes from class to class than leaves

fuck this was literally highschool for me

infact this is highschol

>you either smoke weed
>play vidya
>look at snapchat
which is what the girls do 24/7 and what the nu-males feed them

all i wanted to do was do fun and stupid shit but people literally just wanted to get home immediately to play league of legends or something fucking bad

yeah man

there's really no way to even initiate conversations, no one even talks in the classes so it'd be so fucking awkward, plus like you said everyone just wants to leave asap.

I met my girlfriend on Veeky Forums. Found her when I made a thread for trolling on Facebook with fake profiles 5 years ago. Still close friends with the 7 people who still wanted to stay close. Anyway, dated her at the start of 2015. It was long distance for a while but now we live together.

do whatever you like to do and friends and gf will naturally come.

Uni is about to start in most of the US, and this is hands down the easiest time of the year to make friends and meet potential gfs. People are off on their own for the first time not knowing a single soul.

Go to New Student Orientation events, there's going to be plenty of them at your school. If something is going on and it doesn't interfere with class you should fucking go. If someone invites you to something you should fucking go. If you live in a dorm leave your goddamned door open and don't spend all your free hours locked up in your room playing videogames

meeting people after you are done school is harder than any lift, easily

honestly if there are people around you talking about the homework it is not weird if you jump in their conversation as long as you have a friendly demeanor

This new generation is like they are retarded. At most they do house parties at someone's parent's house. You have to make an effort to get them to be more social.

You at least have a good opener with everyone since you'r all taking the same class.

I met my gf when my friend invited me to go paintballing with him and then spend the weekend at his house. This friends brother brought a group of his own friends, one of them was my now gf. Over the course of the weekend we talked and flirted and got to know each other.

is like *that,*

Try some charity center, a pet rescue group....a church.

>be me
>first few days of school
>drinking cheap vodka alone in my room (room mate was out) to kill my feels down where they start
>room mate comes in with friends
>try to hide bottle of vodka (in case RA or someone is in the hallway)
>too slow
>oh youre drinking? were drinking why dont you come drink with us?
>s-sure
>spend the rest of the year feeling like a second rate citizen but being semi included and drinking with them stuff
fast forward a few months
>drinking in my room with a few people from previously mentioned friend group
>we're playing smash bros
>a kid who lives on our floor is walking by with one of his friends and roommate
>im shithouse drunk
>they come in
>i pour them all some vodka mixed with orange soda
>im drunk and generous and give them all way way too much
>we go back to their room and listen to music and talk
>become friends with those people too
basically i met all my friends by having no social skills and being drunk

good ideas

nice

just buy a gamecube, wii, or wii u, and play smash bros, the second that music starts, fuckers are poking their head in the door and asking if they can play too do this with your door open for a while until you get to know people, then door closed so you can drink. people who you let play will just knock on the door, but never just shout to enter because it could be an RA

pro tip, always be nice to the RAs and you can do whatever you want i have a hundred stories of getting 'caught' and not getting in trouble because we were friends with the RAs

>girl

Of course, i spend some time every week helping a pet shelter with my wife and i can tell ....lots of girlfriend material

>implying im at a real college, with actual housing

im in CC right now. laugh at me, i deserve it

just b urself amirite

>laugh at me
no i wanted to go to a community college really badly but my dad moved out and my mom said i couldnt live at home so i had to go somewhere with housing. fucking cunt caused me to take on thousands of dollars of debt the selfish prick.

idk if your 21 just ask people to drink. people who are 21 will probably say yes and everyone under 21 will be thrilled to have a plug.

No, because whatever you like to do probably involves sitting at home on Veeky Forums all day, otherwise he wouldn't be having this problem.
More like actively strive to better yourself and become the best you can, take pride and enjoyment in what you do, become a fulfilled human being and a gf will come to you.

The first thing I said to her when we were done fucking was "I guess now we know you aren't a trap"

Nothing wrong with CC.
I'm in it right now and it's a lot more comfy that going to a university. I had the option for going to a university but I opted for a much cheaper option. Breh, I'm spending $35 on tuition and my classes have been free. Only thing I'm paying for are books. AND i'm taking all the same classes I normally would at a Uni. It's the same shit but literally way cheaper.

user I'd kindly like to know where you got my HS prom photo from. Thank you

youre in college right?

rush a fraternity.

no im not kidding

>Meet gf at school
>We date for 3 years
>Want to marry her
>She leaves me
>Start trying to look for other girls around town, tinder, etc
>None are appealing, none even look attractive to me
I've been ruined, I feel like I peaked with my previous girlfriend, all I can do is try and convince myself there is someone out there that's better than her, though not sure how true it is for me

>How did you meet your current friends/gf?
I met my gf/wife on an 18th birthsday of a radom /co/-dude from another city, who I never met IRL before, but felt sorry for him, so I traveled 110 miles so he'd have at least one friendly person on his 18th brithsday.

My kindness was repaid with 8 cans of free beer, actual IRL friendship with a very interesting, if wierd dude and the shy, awkward goth girl crushing on me for a whole year, before she had the courge to speak up about it.

I met her at the beach. Only been together 3 months though so I don't know what I'm doing wrong since I haven't driven her away with my autism yet

26 btw, she CLAIMS to be 24

cut your hair dude

me too

then i met another girl and thought the same thing

it's just a cycle bro, it may take a long time though

b-but people make fun of me for not getting 100k in debt before i even have a job

i plan on transferring to a big school after i finish my general studies...

The truth is if you havent experienced teenage love and made friends in high school you're fucked. The best you can do right now is go to clubs and hope to pick up some chick thats already been railed 20 times.
Forget the word "friends" completely. From now on you dont have friends, you have acquaintances and connections.
Best of luck to you in this life.

> no

>The truth is if you havent experienced teenage love and made friends in high school you're fucked. The best you can do right now is go to clubs and hope to pick up some chick thats already been railed 20 times.

what a shitty troll, i feel bad for anyone who might take you seriously

I know its easy to just bee urself for many of you but not everyone can have it that way. The truth is many of us are fucked.

Talk to them in class, you mongoloid

but its too QUIET and AWKWARD

other people can HEAR us TALKING

no, the truth is you dont have normie friends so you dont have a group you can date in

you're just using your bitterness as an excuse to justify your condition. i dont care, you can go ahead and do that for your defense mechanism if you want, but dont go spreading that shit to other people

and in the off chance that your post is another generic cry for help, then you need to get your shit in gear because thats not how you get help

>Doesn't know where to meet in people
>Is in college

m8. you only get to pick one

alright senpai, ill go play my videogames and wait. thx for the advice bro

nigger am i suppose to walk up to random people in between classes to ask them if they want to hang out

Yeah, make sure you smell behind their ears first though. Like deeeeep breaths. Really soak in their aroma. Offer them some of your milk maybe.

you're supposed to be living with other students. if you fell for the "go back home to my parents after college classes every day", you fucked up your life forever.

good luck recovering desu

If you live on campus it's fucking so easy. You literally leave your door open, talk to people when they come over, talk to your neighbours, talk to people you know. Network.

If you live off campus it's a lot fucking harder. You need to make mates in class, take that outside the class, then branch out your network from there.

>where the fuck do I meet girls?
Get tinder. Not even kidding.

seriously, thats all you need to do

Go to class 10 min early on the first day or so, sit by someone and have a nice convo with him or her. You can start it by asking a question about the class or teacher, really easy even if autistic

This. I'm about to enter 3rd year, knew a girl back in 1st in res. Her parents lived super close by, but she still lived in res because it's the best way to make friends.

>tfw lived in a dorm freshman year and made no friends because i had no friends in high school so i didnt know how to socialize

I mean it didn't really help that the floor RA was one of our roommates, that my dorm was known as the antisocial dorm, and that my roommates were rarely together like everyone else's were, but still, that's not an excuse.

So basically anyone that goes to community college is fucked.
Thanks for proving my point here

I'm not sure if you're talking about college or high school, but try being the guy that starts conversations before class (in college, but really this applies to anywhere). Be the one that's not afraid to make a fool of himself while everyone else is sitting quietly afraid of the strangers around them. At the very least, and this is if the people around you are braindead and have no sense of humor at all (which is pretty much unheard of except in certain lines of work/social circles), you can give them something to talk about; who wants to be friends with them anyway?

but that is legitimately true, it happened to me and happens to a lot of guys, not necessarily the girl stuff but the friends part

if you go through high school with no friends, you don't really learn socialization, and you end up not being able to do it in college.

Yeah, I hope you're right

I still miss her :(

Close friends were accumulated throughout HS and uni. I also have friends, or acquaintances if you prefer, who I met after uni. Basically, I searched for the local running, hiking, etc. group, messaged them on FB then joined them. We do activities together and sometimes hang out after.

>girls
>video games
LALNO

>snapchat
>highschool
Underage nice

we're all gonna make it breh

Mods do your job. Go outside more OP

fucking kek

I never made friends until I graduated highschool.

>mfw im that guy who starts a random conversation but feel obligated to talk to them for the rest of my life but i really dont want to because deep inside im lonely and sometimes i just need to talk as i have no friends

I appreciate you, user. You seem like you have a good, healthy view of the world.

Yeah maybe if you completely lose your ability to learn new shit for some reason (or you're a legit autist). As long as you change your behaviour and actually try to be more sociable you will get better at it.

Fucking hell man, that's almost identical to mg situation...

>completely change your behavior you've had your entire life in a month before going to college

right user