Unexpected side effects of liftan

>liftan for 2.5 years
>been about three weeks so far in which I just feel fucking great mentally speaking
>depression gone
>became slightly extrovert and more confident
>can look grills right in the eye
>just want to ravage a qt petite high test grill
What the fuck? It's like lifting, taking ZMA, nofap, vitamin D and sleeping with a sleeping mask to keep all light out has fixed me.

I've been feeling on this sort of perma High state for almost a month since becoming aware of it. So I doubt it is just a temporary test boost. Explain this.

>put effort into taking care of yourself
>holy shit why do I have confidence

>petite high test
pretty sure that a oxymoron

That's what happens when you improve yourself user. Enjoy your hard work paying off

>oxymoron
the hostility is uncalled for

kek

Fapbait usually bothers me but thanks for the OP pic, actually felt motivating this time.
>Had fat ugly fwb who loved to be choked, was nice
>Once had same kind of rough sex with a cute petite grill, she loved the sex itself but didn't want us to "become a thing" because she "Loved my personality but my body wasn't here type" (I was a fat fuck)
>OP posts this, reminding me that gains lead to cute petite grills throwing themselves at you, spreading their legs and begging to be choked
We're all gonna make it, bros

exercise reduces endorphin sensitivity

you have more fun just doing things

Does anyone else feel more warm? I've been lifting for 3 months and I get hot really fast unless I'm under a fan or in ac

super chill after lifting, only time i can relax

more nimble/flexible in everyday life

You attract people.

>College Club convention yesterday
>standing around at our booth being an officer and explaining shit
>suddenly people flocking to our table and ignoring the 50+ other tables
>randos talking about evrything NOT related to the club to me

creepy old men touch me

I kind of go in cycles of lifting regularly and not lifting because I have to travel a lot for work and it's hard to stick to a routine. I thought I was straight but whenever I get my deadlift up to 3plate or so I start having fantasies about thick meaty cocks spurting cum down my throat.

Guys, what does 1/2/3/4/5 means? I'm kinda new in lifting so...

>gains lead to cute petite grills throwing themselves at you, spreading their legs and begging to be choked
what kind of gains do i need to make this happen

Thanks

I swear I've gotten gyno or at the very least it's gotten worse since lifting even though I've been natty 100% and lifting for nearly 2 years. FeelsVeryBadMan.

It's just 1/2/3/4 plate and its for OHP, Bench, Squats and Deadlifts.

That's because it's summer in here

Tell me about vitamin D and a sleeping mask. Never heard about how those help.

The largest standard plate for barbells is 45lb/~20kg, and as such lifts are often measured in how many of these plates you can put on each side of the barbell. Therefore 1plate = 1 45 lb plate on each side of the barbell + the barbell weight = 90 lbs + 45 = 135 pounds.

1/2/3/4 refers to target weights for the four most common exercises. 1 plate for Shoulder Press, 2 plate for Bench Press, 3 plate for Squat, 4 plate for Deadlift. Once you can achieve those you have officially graduated from beginner to intermediate and are reasonably fit.

I don't know where the 5 comes in, since the deadlift is the heaviest lift the human body can do.

These values also assume an average adult male height. Some people prefer to measure in terms of bodyweight. 50%/100%/150%/200% of bodyweight for the four main exercises.

Wait what? So 2pl8 is basically 40kg in each side???

Yep.

okay, so ~400 lb deadlift incl the bar, yeah?

Fuck where do I learn deadlift form, I feel like there's so much misinfo and i already have spine problems

Thanks dude, I didn't even know that people used their weight to measure their liftings

Another question, are roids bad for your health? There's a lot of people that tells me it is just a myth and other that tells me it is true...

Mark Rippetoe has some videos on youtube.

The basics are: brace your core/back, hold in a breath of air, and pull. Obviously theres more to it than that but those are the main parts

Starting Strength is good for learning form.

The most important thing for deadlift (and squat) is to keep your back straight and bend at the hips. Make sure the bar moves vertically, so make sure it doesn't have to move around your knees.

I don't know enough about roids to comment.

Are you OP? If not, how many time have you been lifting? Also, do you use supplements? Do you recomend them?

I am not OP.

I started lifting in 2013, with poor form and discipline. I am currently on a solid streak and making good strength gains, but am still fat and weak.

I do not use supplements and have no opinion on them.

Lel 1 plate OHP... I do 2 on each side.
Sadly I can't bench for shit.
>TFW bench is 50% of OHP :(

I've been taking zma for a month and I've noticed a boost in testosterone levels, my gfs loves it and so do i. Also vitamin d helps a ton with energy levels I find l, a day a beach makes me feel great for weeks

Underrated

What is Zma.

If she is short and she has a cute/petite face and she is not chubby high test but just epic tits goddess of love ass and a nice thin teen waist to go with that then yes she can be both high test and petite. And this is a scientific fact

Bullshit. The body doesn't work that way. OHP supplements bench, your bench will always be at least as heavy as your OHP. DYEL shitters like you shouldn't be allowed to post your bait here.

2pl8 OHP 3pl8 bench now and my bench has always been at least a plate higher than my OHP even if it's progressed comparatively slower.

It's almost as if a lifestyle change can cure all but the most severe cases of depression

Vitamin D is actually the only vitamin that's a hormone, so it's pretty important. Sleeping mask improves your quality of sleep and we all know a good night's rest equals a good next day!

BUT I NEED MY SSRI
THAT'S THE ONLY WAY
THAT I CAN SURVIVE
HARD WORK
IS TOO HARD

Its a supplement consisting zinc magnesium and vitamin b6, zinc ensures you dont have a zinc deficit (u need zinc for test), magnesium is muscle relaxing and b6 gives you crazy acid trip dreams.
Its bretty good, havent taken it mself for a while but I think Im gonna pick up some tomorrow

I bet the world would be fucking surprised at how well doing this would work for most people who think they're fucked up mentally

All these dyels popping antidepressants and all other types of shit wondering why they were put on this earth to feel so sad doing even realize that they're fucking neglecting themselves

Can you get it over the counter?

yes

yeah, that might be believable if you do OHP on a smith machine.

>The largest standard plate for barbells is 45lb/~20kg,

Wait what, I always thought it was those big ass plates that are used for things like deadlifts, where the extra height from the increased weight raises the bar slightly more off the ground allowing for more comfortable lifts.

Largest weight wise

how are these unexpected?

You sometimes get 25kg plates that are slightly taller than 20s, but they're uncommon and most 25kg plates are just thicker rather than taller. You can also sometimes find 50kg plates for powerlifting competition, but again they're just wider than regular plates rather than taller.

Since lifting I have had the urge to fight people.
Like I seriously just want to let loose on anyone who wants to start shit.
I don't because I remind myself I'm a responsible adult.

take up boxing classes and save yourself a GBH arrest

yeah thats not straight at all

>>liftan for 2.5 years
>>depression gone
tell /r9k/ what happened m8

Sound like the test boost and magnesium in the ZMA fixed you.

Probably a three plate squat. All the good stuff starts happening with that unlocked.

More likely the consistent exercise, proper diet and the the mental well being from seeing yourself achieved the goals you set. Everyone wants to say it's the supps and test. Reality is getting off your ass more days a week than not and not eating trash does wonders for your mental health. Who'da thunk it?

What? You can OHP 2 plates, but you can only bench lmao1plaet?

Are you for serious joking me right now? Are you a jokester? You think you're joking?

Three plate squat kek, more like 3 plate bench.

post legs then

>Start dating a girl
>Going out for a month
>Never been in a "real" relationship so this is all really overwhelming for me
>We always have an amazing time
>Veeky Forums might call her average but I like her body and think she's cute
>Is fun to be around
>We got really close/know a lot about each other
>Suddenly, one day, we start talking about some random shit we did when we were 17 and she starts tearing up and tells me she had a boyfriend at 17 that she loved and that he died
>Starts crying, I console her
>Realize that I'll always just be the "replacement" no matter what I do and she'll always just romanticise the relationship that she could have had with him
>Disconnect myself emotional once again
>Just another girl that I'm fucking now

Fuck

Doin the right thing user. Attachment causes suffering.

alright

your body is releasing endorphins and dopamine to mask the pain,it means you are seriously ill

how does it feel being a nu-male?

Thats the point, my legs are small and i squat 3plates for 5.

your mom is a moron

Not at all. High test refers to women who lift, and fit women can have petite measurements.

Newfags everyone.

That doesn't even make sense. She was 17 when he died, how many years did they really have? You'll always be a replacement for that? She's just milking it for attention and you're a fucking beta if you can't out shine some dead kid.

That's not what high test means, retard.

sauce

>Exercising your body improves physical and mental health
Gee wiz, who could have guessed?

L O N D O N

>this amount of autism
Thank God you're too retarded to get a chance at reproducing.

This is what it should mean. All the memers here that are too autistic to meet a girl in real life use it as a cover to post fat girls

when will summer be over

When September ends, chubby chaser.

>It's like lifting, taking ZMA, nofap, vitamin D

Well yes of course, lifting and taking nutrients your body might lack in the proper amounts will help your overall health and at least slightly increase your test levels.

pretty sure she posts on /soc/ seen that tattoo too often

Newfags don't know what hight test really means

>lift
>get misplaced sense of confidence and self-worth
>treat women more like objects

yeah you're doing great.

hi tumblr

>>treat women how they like it
FTFY

>treat women like objects
>get my dick sucked
it works

Lifting made me more agressive with girls
I shit you not, while making out, every girl enjoyed either chocking or slapping. ( tried it on 9 different girls)
But you have to initiate, they will never ask for it. Once you do it you will see the horny reaction on their face ( as long as youre confident about it, dont ever say "sorry")

Same here. I've had a girl call me a "force" when we were making out and foreplay.

I always imagined I would be lovely and slow during sex, nice and romantic like.

But now when i'm busting nuts, I got full barbarian, slapping her and choking, she's got a crazy high pain threshold so I'm literally slapping her full power and screeching REEE.

When it's over with her, I'm going to need some adjusting

A massive number of people love it, check reddit for example, they love getting
-Tied up
-Choked
-Spanked
-Slapped
-Bitten
-Pinched
etc.......

correction, when i say people i mean women.

Reduces?
Then wouldn't it be more difficult to feel better?

it is because as you exercise your body learns to regulate your body's temperature faster and more efficient.
there fore sweating easilier, but also stops sweating faster after training

True!
Which is strange because it's produced by our bodies, yet the exact definition of a vitamin is a necessary compound that is not produced endogenously!
Cholecalciferol nuggah

Welcome to Veeky Forums new friend, enjoy your stay.

>It's like lifting, taking ZMA, nofap, vitamin D etc. has fixed me
>taking ZMA

I take magnesium forte. Is it worth switching to ZMA? What are the benefits of it?

>be depressed in a job i love surrounded by people i hate
>leave that place and do the same job but by myself in a smaller place
>no real social interaction now
>start lifting
>everything improves
>go out with a few old friends to a club for the first time in years
>kiss a girl for the first time in years too
>start biting her lip
>she likes it
>she starts biting back
>she bites harder and bursts my fucking lip
>ditch her
>bump into a girl i was in high school with
>dancing
>lots of grinding
>start making out
>more aggressive than normal

I definitely feel myself being more aggressive with women. Maybe aggressive is the wrong word and I mean assertive and confident, but me of 4 years ago would've had an anxiety attack if a girl showed genuine interest in me.

Also why is lip biting my thing?

I've always sweated faster and harder then basically anyone I've ever met. I also deal with extreme temperatures like heat a lot better as well. Weird.

I was always a gentle type too, i even waited for sex for 2 years with one of my ex.
But over the years i got my hearth broken few times, i swallowed redpill and started working out a lot

I stated experimenting with more violent sex and "domination" and holly shit did it open my eyes. I couldn't beilive that girl would like when i -for example- put her on her knees and facefuck her for a while.
My former self would never be able to do it , since i was helpless romantic. But since then i grew a bit distant, but it actually made all my new relationship 10 times greater.

Im with a 10/10 girl for 2 months atm, she honestly looks better than me but the way i fuck her made her addicted.
Its hours upon hours of violent sex, i made her say things like
>"Fuck me master"
>"please hurt me more"
>"im your slut, take me"
She even begged on her knees for the dick and told me i ruined all other men for her..

Even when we are just chilling and talking, and she starts to be a little bitchy about something I would jokingly slap her with half-force
>instant change of mood
>bitchiness banished

She normally looks super cute and innocent, but i woke up something in her. Something that my former skeleton beta self would never be able to
Im not saying this to brag, im just stating how getting more testosterone and aggressiveness in your life can improve your sex life like never before

Oh as a anegdote for the end, as i started chocking one other girl i was getting hot with she said "Please don't do that, my mother used to do that"
>what the fuck
But she liked to be slapped on the face harder than i would normally even do

No, because you'll need less of the "happy chemicals" to feel as happy than you did before (basically you just get happier quicker).

But then wouldn't sensitivity increase?
If something is more sensitive, you need less of a stimulus to elicit a response.

Damn I just got triggered by this pic. She looks just like my ex who I used to choke by the lamplight on the right side of the bed with those exact same color sheets. She even has a tattoo in the exact same spot. Hold me bros

I am putting a copyright on "The Sentimental Sadist" it's mine!

different women like different things, some slapped, some choked etc......