/fathate/

Eternal fat hate thread: webm edition.

Let's see some of those animal planet worthy videos anons.

>needs to lean on a tombstone to get up
the ironing is real

To me it's more of like a
"Really bitch?"

I finished watching where this came from what the fuck is wrong with the world? How do people just tune out what they put into their bodies?

I've had to get out of a car like that before. My legs were covered in bruises from [spoiler]SCA[/spoiler]. good times

newfag detected

lost, thanks senpai

>that video

Never fails to make me hard. All of that dark caramel flesh bouncing out gets the blood pumpin

what the fuck

mega.nz/#F!PxZnEZYD!wkP-CfexPbkpzu5wqICq-Q

If this wasn't enough of a wake up call to motivate her to lose fat she doesn't deserve to live

The love of my life was a fatso. Fupa and all. She never gave me a BJ for longer than half a minute or so because she complaied her jaw hurt.

DIDN'T SEEM TO HURT WHEN YOU WERE SHOWELING FOOD IN YOUR MOUTH YOU FUCKING BITCH.

I miss you B.

Reminds me of that episode of It's Always Sunny where Frank buys himself a Lamborghini.

We need other flood. Because the fatties will be swept away since they won't be able to make it to higher ground.

imagine the sweaty stench that bitch has

gross

Anyone have the"calories boiled out" picture?

you do know that fat literally floats?

I love these.

>I stand

Not for long lol

Libby could get it

To be honest she can shake her ass better than I can.

Did you steal any screws today, anons? Be honest now.

Um, fat shaming? Fuck off.

>once you've been fat it's permanent
Such defeating words

>boil out all the calories

Trying so hard to make that comic look like a bitch and an airhead, when she's the only one making sound arguments.

post video so we can compare

What fucking country actually has fat seats in movie theaters? I didn't know that was real

>Once You've Been Fat For 7 Years Its PERMANENT!
Thanks for clearing that up, I can finally stop pushing myself trying to lose weight

>triggered

My god the world is just giving up on itself isn't it?

They call these love seats in my country and you do have to pay for 2 seats+a little extra to use them, really comfy things if you're with your SO.
I've never seen just one person in one of these honestly, but then again I don't live in an obese society.

I think they're actually couple's seats. Meant to be for cuddling up and holding hands. Tubbies take them because ...well they're as big as two people? They really should charge them double though.....

Makes sense. I've never seen them in my country. But I guess it won't take long for fatties to claim them for themselves.

This happens a lot. Poor horses.

That reminds me of the story about the woman who was too fat for that tiny horse. Anybody have it?

Yeah, it's a classic.

Funny enough, my GF has a thyroid condition and she's so skinny that her doctor accuses her of being anorexic.

This is really sad.

>Zootopia
kek'ed

>people actually use trigger warnings

I didn't know this was real

It's exclusive to tumblr but I've heard it in real life once. I cringed so hard that I hurt the muscles in my face.

If it's hyperthyroidism...

WORTHY!!!

too bad he still ugly lol

Fat shaming works

>too bad he still ugly lol

ITs about improvement. You will always be ugly compared to someone else in this world. Technically we're all ugly.

Good on him.

It was a few summers ago that there was a woman's conference that banded clapping because women might be triggered by the sounds

damn son, she almost tripled in weight
props to the guy for keeping up his schedule while knowing the only thing waiting for him at home was a sweaty, greasy whale

Mfw I see a haes whale treating an everyday normal activity like a Tough Mudder

>gfs mom visits
>shamelessly tells story about how she stood on some glass a few days ago and cut her foot badly
>she couldn't reach down to pull it out and clean the wound
>walked around on it for several days
>finally told her husband about it and asked him to go down and get the glass out/clean the wound

I almost threw up at the thought of what he must have seen and smelled.

Oh, and in case it wasn't obvious, shes obese as fuck.

I hope this is a random throwaway gf, not a long-term investment.

Are you saying obesity is... genetic?
I thought Veeky Forums was always against that?

No, I'm saying that daughters end up looking like their moms. Because they inherit their habits and their internal picture of what a woman is supposed to look like is molded by what their mom looks like. She will have an easy time accepting whale-dom, because her mom was one.
And while calories in vs out is true, genetics may play a role in hunger regulation

>GUYS HITTING ON ME...

That was pathetic

She left home at 16 because she hated her mom at the time, also her mom didn't get really fat until after that point.
She won't end up like her.
Gf is 29 now and weighs 105lbs @5'4

An exception to the rule maybe

Also, if it makes you feel better, I told her if she ever lets her health and appearance go to shit (with the exception of a rough pregnancy, provided she sorts herself out afterward) I would leave her.

She was fine with that and said the same about me.

>she doesn't deserve to live
good news: if this didn't motivate her to lose fat there's a good chance that waste of human DNA is already dead.

Such retarded generalization it burns my eyes. You know there are tonnes of people who either forcefully set out to be nothing like their parents, adopt a different lifestyle by chance and vast amounts of other reasons, right? Lots of fat parents were once fit too.

I mean I get your gist, being that most morbidly obese people raise obese children, but if his gf isn't fat now the fact that her mom is being a guarantee that she will become fat later is pretty fucking stupid.

Out of curiosity, hope much did a knight in armor weighted, back in the middle ages? Also, I suppose they had the bigger horses? Not think racing ones?

Bitch is probably rolling in dollarydoos

>tonnes of people
I get it.

does your gf still dislike her mom for her laziness?

Those horses were swole as fuck, and for reference, late tournament jousting armor (absolutely not for field use, disregarding weight for the best possible protection) was about 90 pounds.

I hate myself. I used to be so fat that I had to use baby powder on my arms and crotch to get my hand in the toilet to wipe my ass. You have no idea what it feels like to look for a stick to help wipe your ass with on Amazon. It's like admitting defeat to obesity. I used to be so fucking fat that it was a struggle to buckle up. I've since lost 65 lbs(in less than 3 months) and am continuing to lose at an incredible rate thanks to deciding to stop being a fucking fat piece of shit, dropping the soda and cutting my calories down to 1,200 a day with an occasional fast.

I'll stop hating myself when I get down to 180 again.

Yes.
She only invited her around out of politeness because it was her birthday recently.
She dislikes her for a lot of reasons, obviously being fat and using a scooter is one.
She also made her upbringing hell due to OCD and not getting help for it. And she is very controlling of her dad, to the point she isn't allowed to see him by herself, which is the biggest reason because her dad is a nice guy, just beta and surrendered to the life he has.

seems like your gf is a good girl. fuck her parents.

Not gonna make myself a walking meme, sry senpai.

Exactly. Hypo-slow metabolism, hyper-fast metabolism.

There is a hell.

Know how I know?

We're already there.

We must've died in a previous life after committing some unforgivable sins.

> once you have been fat for 7 years it's permanent

I had been obese for most of my life. At 28 I was 270. Now at 30 I'm 190. I have a bit to go left.

Fuck you, you lazy cunt. Just because you cannot do it, doesn't mean it's not possible. I fought for this. Every change in diet, every weight I lifted, and every mile I ran.

FUCK YOU!

>have a hypothyroidism and bad genes. like, the absolute worst fucking genes where everyone is fat and everyone has several heart/lung/kidney/liver problems, diabetes and also cancer
>be a shitlard for all of my life
>get on synthroid for my thyroid and phentermine to jump start my diet, only drink water, no more sweets
>lose so much weight every single week that i can't believe it because it just never seemed possible before
>i don't even exercise

I'm going to bring a screwdriver to every movie I see now

>bad genes
sounds like everyone in your family is a lazy piece of shit letting their bodies rot away.
you don't even know what your genes are capable of since everyone you know that shares your genes is human garbage.

>I broke my legs so I had no choice but to become morbidly obese
because EVERYONE who breaks their legs or sits in a wheelchair is morbidly obese. I hate those excuses making pieces of shit so much.

he looks happy?

>HOW I MET MY GIRLFRIEND!

The worst thing is that we have fatties on Veeky Forums too :(

>showing some butt and legs
>mfw

I am fatty. Should I take a pic so you can make fun of me?

I'm sure life makes fun of you daily already.
You should not be here.
fuck off.