Scooby

What does Veeky Forums think of Scooby?

Hes a nice guy and gives good advice for casuals.

He used to post here like 2 years or so ago until some faggot fucked him over.

>until some faggot fucked him over
???

Currently doing his intermediate PPL workout, a bit modified since I only have access to dumbbells. 20 minutes of cardio tho..

literally who?

Hellow newfriend

Ever since I found out that scooby hates the fat-acceptance movement, he became my favorite fitness-youtuber.

I like him, he inspired me to get from fat fuck to normal using his intermediate routine, then I made up some barbell routine and look pretty damn sick rn

Nice person

He genuinely seems like he cares about his audience and wants people to make it. His videos are cheesy as hell, but in a fun way.

I can't remember what happened.

I know some dick joined his skype stream and waved his dick around.

But I think the final straw involved something to do with Scooby and his husbands address of some other details being leaked.

Turn on your trip nigger.

he's a comfy autism. a rarity I've only ever seen in one MAYBE two other youtubers, reviewbrah and shoenice

>he never came back

He's the king of fit though I wish he would admit he's on TRT

I wish I had the time to go to Stockholm and meet him

he said he lurks. There is no doubt, that when you are in a shit thread, and there is one optimistic, happy, and supportive post, it is probably him.

Leftist faggot.

> Dont talk to me or my forum ever again

im gonna meet him soon. anything i should ask him Veeky Forums?

ask him if he used to get boners when he squatted

Ask him if he did really make it having an ugly face but a nice body.

What are you talking about? He's admitted to TRT several times...

inb4 troll

Scoobs is based as fuck

he is literally one of the best lore sources of Veeky Forums

would pay 19.95$ to watch a face off of him and Piana

Scooby got doxxed

Scooby at his best was like 5 years ago when the youtube space wasn't as saturated with people producing similiar content. He was one of the first people to give practical advice that didn't cost you 19.99 for 5 week abs, or that sort of bullshit. Now, all his wisdom has been repeated 100x by the countless new fitness channels around. But at least for awhile, it was invaluable to noobs.

So, what's his real name?

Scoobert.

He is The Natty King for a reason user. I love directing people just getting into fitness to him, simple advice, tough love, and it's free. Everything to eliminate excuses and get people moving.

shoenice is creepy as fuck and literally anticomfy

His advice is still the greatest. It's more about health and realistic expectations while spending as little as possible.

he posted multiple times since being doxed tho

he would post his post number in the comments then delete it.

Ask him if he uses a squat plug.

Gl scoobs

He won't say it in any video. Those "does scooby do steroids" videos are especially disingenuous because of this.

fake natty with cringeworthy workout advice but good nutritional advice

scooby is the best source of wisdom and advice for naturals, no matter if he is on TRT or even something extra

also he is the king of fit

Back when I was a wee lad lifting in my first year of highschool, Scooby was the only fitness youtuber around. He taught me so much and I am forever grateful. I stopped lifting after my first year and never really picked up a dumbell again until college, but I already knew everything I needed thanks to that man and am well on my journey to aesthetics. If you're lurking out there Scoobs, thank you.

We love you spooby

He's definitely posted in here since the day fit died.

D

Scooby is the true natty king.

Delightful, brought joy to all Veeky Forumsizens. A great man. Noteworthy achivements and physique for a 50 year old natty; Incredible actually. Eager to teach others his ways. was a Laidback dude, not sweating the small stuff.

was always about Health, before gains. always Admired his attitude. was Rich in a non material way. never Roided. always wanted to help to Inexprienced. a Noble cause desu. was p Goofy (gooby). was actually surprisingly Tall, half dutch. was Open about everything. will always be the Natty king.

He's the greatest. I use his cutting calculator every spring to shave off my winter weight.

jesus christ this made me laugh really hard

Jeff Seid paid to have him doxxed after Scoobs mocked him. There were screenshots of the convo between Seid and the doxxer, as well as other identifying and confirming info. Somebody must have all those images and data saved.

>mfw no one got it
want a clue from the puzzlemasterlads?

He did roid, though. He fucked up in one of his vids and opened a refrigerator that had vials in it.

really? which one?

>Can only Bench 100lbs
Top lad though

I'm sure he knows what he's talking about, I just can't stand to listen to him talk.

He legit seems like a nice guy. I enjoy his videos well enough.

>Positive, kind and a genuinely likeable man.
>Knows his shit, some of his advice may not apply to everyone but he points that out.
>Slightly cringy and dad-jokey, but in an adorable way.
>His intonation is a bit annoying, but who gives a fuck.
He is the king and the best thing to happen to a lot of Veeky Forumsizens.
Scooby, if you're lurking: thank you and don't be a stranger.

>he got doxxed
Nigger he shares everything about him on the interwebs

Hes a sad pathetic loser who does "its a me Scooby diddle doo and im here to show you another vídeo of how to clickbait vídeos"

He started the "nigger dick flavoured pudding" meme. No wonder people dislikes him.

Fuck you.

"hi its me scoobs with another vídeo of how to do a 30 minutes on a shit i could simply say no"

Ask him anything about fitness, just do not mention Veeky Forums or anything about the scandal. He gets pissed and will stop talking to you

The same as any other fake natty

Found the nigger again. Get btfo scoobs

>boohoo I've trained for 2months and still don't look like scoobs, that means he's a fake natty REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>People can't be appreciative and thankful to others.
Name one fitness channel you like, just curious.

Why scoobs do a lot of clickbait vídeos and point everything to the paid fórum that its him, his husband and some gay ass roidhead rusky??

I like the one that doesnt clickbait. Oh wait, thats almost everyone except for the gay aussie. Wanna choke on a dick now?

im reading all this thread with scooby voice

Veeky Forums loves nigger dick flavoured pudding

i can actually read that with scooby voice

Can you do a vocaroo?

no because i'm scooby and it would be pretty obvious

>I like youtube fitness channels that don't click-bait.
>which is almost everyone except for Scooby.
0/10

>gay aussie
>choke on a dick
Did Scooby turn you on without your consent, is this why you are so mad?

KEK

Youre gargling on that fat nigger dick, cant even hear you dog shit fatso

He was doxed by a newfag

Do it nigger

>nigger, nigger, nigger
>cocks, cocks, cocks
Thanks for confirming my hypothesis.

Fuck you gook piss

we get it, danny harryngton

>Jungle fever.
>Cock worshiper.
>Scatbug.
>Yellow fever
>Piss gargler.
Hey; that's all fine, but no need to mention it at the slightest of provocations. As based Scoobs said: what you do with your junk is your business, no need to bore other people with it.

subtle/10

we miss you scoobster
the one and only puzzle master

DANNY

he is like a father to me. seriously.

yes its sad. but thats how it is.

> squat plug

Too close to home man ;_;

DELETE THIS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's gay and wears a fedora. Big, yet unaesthetic. Bald and talks funny. Also a liberl cuck and fake natty. Worst of the fitness industry

Hes a 4channer. A faggot you must say.

scoob?

All fitness youtubers hate fat-acceptance fags, he's not the only one being vocal about it

>His intonation is a bit annoying
No

Every fitness guy hates fat acceptance.

Hes doing clickbait vídeos all the time

He's Jewish so he's cool

A faggot.

Ask him what does he do for his mental health, as in if he has tried to cure his homosexuality

wtf are you trying to say

>im gonna meet him soon. anything i should ask him Veeky Forums?

Don't forget to tell him that we love him.

Love ya scoobs. You're the Mr Rogers of weightlftng.

Ask him why he does clickbait and why hes a nigger defender

Fucking thank you so much, I came to this thread to request this pic