What should I say? Stumped

What should I say? Stumped

I'm not your buddy, friend

Fucked up beyond return, she's gone, OP

Depends how you know her and how much you see her.

if you can't even think of something witty to TEXT, what makes you think you'll have any chance in person?

wanna give me a hickey on my cock?

Say:

Sorry I meant to say I've been watching you as jafar. Do you want to go on a magic carpet ride?

autism

The date is today but I've seen this before.

>tfw she calls you buddy

Hopefully this goes well

Holy shit. You're beyond autism.

Using the same lines from the other day

pics of feet?

yeah me too

You are beyond saving mate

Come on now

Should have gone with the Jafar line.

M8 if you have to ask Veeky Forums then you were doomed to fail from the start.

ya blew it

for fuck's sake, this guy's text game is cringeworthy, but it actually WORKED the past few times he's posted this thread

are you the same OP who said he was a 6/10 and Veeky Forums but still refused to post his face? fuck you, sage

This

Tell me you´re trolling as mang, this can´t be true at all.

>that emoticon

so why not respond "wrong person" like the other day?

Yeah haha going out with two of those girls this weekend, it's pretty late here doubt this one will respond.

what are the odds he's going to make some cringey text and actually win her over, but in reality he is just using two phones (or bluestacks)????? what are the odds guys????

really man, i'm still of the same opinion that the girls in your area are easy as fuck. you gotta get a tripcode so we can follow your cringy textploits

can't even call it out on being cringy if at actually works tbqh

At this point, I think your only option is "pls respond"

This is why we need a purge

IM NOT YOUR FRIEND, GUY

Also OP, you're done, better luck next time

I'm not your guy, pal

Say you wanna tell her a joke

Say "I like my coffee like I like my slaves"

She will call you racist but then you correct her by saying the answer is Free

You now hold moral superiority since she thinks slaves can only be black while you want them to be free

Then you say you're gonna take her to the scone zone

You've painted her into a corner where she either ends up being a horrible person and loses by refusing to date you due to her own racism, or she will go out with you and you can eat delicious scones together

Ain't that hard niggas

I learned this all from an old post and it has served me well

IDk the fact she said "oh im sure" seems she knew you were already op.

could work, but you gotta move fast and move on girls who are willing to put up with it i.e. ones with half a brain i.e. ones outside of the US, else they'll just block you (a feature they learnt about by being glued to their phones 24/7)

it's over, move on to the next one, and don't open with how you're a stalker next time, and don't let them know what you feel for them

you fucking suck OP, i give you props for trying though, but you need to step it up

>tfw I actually really want a gf but I have to pretend to be a chad to even meet up with girls :\

What do you look like?

Is anyone here fluent in Roachrunes?????

>tfw all I really want for now is to hook up with tons of sluts
>mediocre facial 'thethics
>wide hips

Brehs. How do I take a good shirtless pics that doesn't reveal my hip power level? I'm cutting rn so I should be ready to take a pic in like a month or so.

pls giev adviec

STOP using this shitty opener every single time. STOP making these threads every day, its know its you 99% of the time by your stupid opener. STOP not KingYS
Step 2

Not a chad. 5 10 185

Be sitting down in the pic. Maybe be day drinking, daylight is good for aesthetics. Just tell girls you only want sex and eventually you'll find a slut to call your own

If she doesnt reply you should just keep responding with "FUCK YOU BITCH" "FUCKING WHORE I SHOULD FUCKING KILL YOU"

I'll try that, thx m80

Too bad we don't know a way to have cerebral gains in the gym

I'm not your pal, mate

you're legit good looking bro (no homo tho)
from this day on you shall be a Chad

Thanks friend. We're all gonna make it

You look like Bear Grylls

Seconded.

america has a shop called the Scone Zone?

are american scones the same as british scones, or are they something totally different a la biscuits?

Are you fucking kidding me

do you have to still pretend to be chad when you meet up or can you let your spaghetti spill then

How fucking obvious is that she's rejecting you??? Just stop replying and kys

I keep up the facade. These girls aren't the type to open up to anyways... but I wish I could find one that was

RIP
and you disgust me
What a fucking faggot you are holy shit cringe fucking off yourself fucking gay fag nigger you piss me off

Say"I'LL DECK U BITCH"

ABANDON THE CONVERSATION

" I just found out I'm poz g2g peace."

You're an idiot tbqhwyf.

Tinder is not the place to look for a girlfriend. You're actively wasting your time there.

h-haha sorry my friend sent that

Yall motherfuckers need non-westernized slavic girls

I have one and I don't like it.

Then try men kek

slavic girls, at least those from Europe, became westernized too. You need to search further to the east - Kazakhstan and shit.

How do you get over gfs sexual past even if it's just 2 guys, 2 bjs, and kissing some dudes if you were a kissless virgin when u met her?

Shes done anal before too, and when i heard abt it it crushed me.

Yeah I get that too but you just have to get over it, no girl hasn't had a sexual experience before. It would be worse considering you were a virgin though..

Idk man, just gotta accept it and realise that you're the one smashing that box now

go a blow a guy and you'll be tied

she sounds like a huge bitch, bail

Thanks man, just gotta bear it i guess.

Whats ur snapchat bby

You grow up and realize your crippling anxiety and shit social skills fucked up your life more than anyone elses, no girl has been "waiting" for you, and honestly she's on the low end of the spectrum as far as experience goes.

It's because your mentality is fucking stupid.
Your girl isn't some holy object you edgy fuck.
She's a human, she's had a life before you, and she will have one after you. Everything in her history made her the person she is today, that includes her sexual experiences. If you're a virgin that's your own fault, stop being so insecure. She'll just get tired of your bullshit and cheat on you anyways.

Thirted

Still the best Tinder convo in the history of Veeky Forums

kek

That was originally from r9k and I was in that thread. Many shits were lost that day

michigan bruh?

Ya ik but I don't meet girls elsewhere

No, upstate ny

FUCK OFF CHAD REEEEEEEEEEEEE

this

No homo but you don't even need to lift to get girls, but lift anyway, you won't regret it, hard work pays off
Also please post this on /r9k/ to cuck the autists, would love to see their reactions for the keks

Thanks guys, just what i needed to hear.

Bad
Horrible

You shouldn't have said anything about having a crush on her for years. That makes you look like a low test beta faggot manlet with bad insertions and poor squat form. Bitches hate that shit.

Wooing grills isn't rocket science:

1. Initiate contact with a greeting
2. Compliment her looks e.g. your eyes nice
3. Some stupid chitchat (good way gauge her interest and bitches love talking inane shit)
4. Ask her out e.g. I'm going to see Pumping Iron in a movie theater. Want to come with me?

tl;dr op will never make it and should do the right by committing suicide

Belive me, guy

Wiht such girls who are probably sluts just remember this
She will never be yours. It will only be your turn

So just enjoy what she does best- sex and get your emotional fulfilment from male friends like men did in the old days

*your eyes are nice
**do the right thing

Never do creatine while shitposting on Yarkandian tulip appreciation parlament

>She's a human, she's had a life before you
Mine didn't. I gave her one though.

I do lift a fair bit. I think aspies have it tough enough without people pretending that looks are the key to happiness

Joined a rugby team the other week, and a hockey team today. You're right, nothing beats male companionship. She does whatever I say in bed, so i think its time to make her do nastier things I want.

>"I'm going to kill myself if you don't agree to date me."

seems like the next logical step for you OP

enjoy the free pussy for the rest of your life.
oh I'm sure you already do without me telling you

>complimenting girls

But why?

Autism the post. Good luck whenever you grow resentment towards her for no fucking reason and proceeds to cuck you.

You blew it move on

Don't worry soon it'll be free for everyone

fourded

Damn homey, if thise numbers are hurting you now, wait til' you find the real amount of dudes shes hooked up with lmfaooooo

>be me dr. virg
>hook up with gf
>gf slept with 6 other dudes, kk were 20 nbd
>damn it feels good to be a gansta
>she dumps me because i didnt have a whip ( could not be more srs boys)
>damn it feels bad to be a faggot
>her friend later tells me it was 24 guys
>24
>12x2
>4x6
>fuckme.avi
>apparently always drunk slut at party

Brehs, if there is one lesson I could teach, is that a womans past writes who she is. Donnnnnnnnn't believe shit about rhem changing, because they don't.

I knew she was a party girl but damn lads, girls get dick like we get shit. Polar opposites mane.