What is the point of lifting if you're a manlet?

What is the point of lifting if you're a manlet?
I'm 5'8" and i really want to start working out, but wouldn't i just look stupid? I'd look like a muscular dwarf

Yes, never try, never start, give up before you begin. They'll judge you. They'll laugh at you.

>implying dwarf isn't the best race in any mmo ever

sure, being a fat manlet it much better.

CANT FAIL IF YOU DONT TRY, RIGHT user?

Short girls will be comfortable with manlets. I've been with the same 5'3 qt 3.14 for 2 years now. I'm 5'8 btw. Started out as 174 now 155. Honestly it could be worse

Move to my country m8. I'm 5'8'' and I'm taller than most people.

Shorter people can put on muscle better than taller people. Don't you look more silly being a 5"8' manlet not a 5"8' dwarf?

> implying I'm not a turbo autist/manlet with a massive braided beard

you have to think of it thsi way: you cant look any dumber if you tried

all this manlet hate thing started when a 5'6 guy fucked the brains out of some 6'0 chad girlfriend, period.

Improve what you can, and dont trouble yourself with what you can't change.

Get fit enough so you're confident shirtless and look great in nicely fitting quality clothes.
Being in good shape will never work against you, also it changes your confidence, aggressiveness and character

> be me
> girl apprear not 6 to her
> hey short
> hey yourself this is what I say
> her tits grow to the fuck
> you will now take my penis
> this I have done so many time
> never give up

Nothing pathetic about being a manlet. What is pathetic is whinging and whining about something you can't change. For fuck sake grow up.

5'8" isn't that fucking bad you stupid cunt, and if you were truly lifting for yourself you wouldn't care what people think of you. Faggot.

Manlet here. People notice the muscles before they notice the height, if they even notice it at all.

Also random story. had a girl at work poke fun at me because I was short. Turns out she was doing that childish primary school tier shit where you tease someone because you had a crush on them. We fucked for a few months after that.

>thought i was 6 feet tall
>im actually 5 11
>sub 7 inch wrists
Where do i buy helium

one look at the height of most professional bodybuilders and you realize that being over 6 foot would suck

t. insecure manlet

More like
"What is the point of lifting if you're a lanklet? if i don't juice i'll never look like i lift"

Because noting is funnier than taking the piss out of a lanklet parading around after squatting your warm up as a PR.

Where the fuck do you live?

Who honestly gives a flying fuck?
As a manlet (sub 6'0'') you get easy gains due to em not being stretched out over a taller frame, you get more output with less input

>Girls dont like short guys
Girls dont like poor guys, guys who play games, guys who dont drink, drink too much, smokes weed, doesnt smoke weed, lifts too much, does steroids, doesnt lift, is tanned, is too tanned
Should i go on? Fuck girls and what they think because it flipflops daily

The shire, mate

This. Fuck what hoes think. Hoes come and go, what stays is you.

Soon as ya got all the answers they change all the questions.

i wonder if these threads are created by manlets insecure about their height or lanklets whose height is their only redeeming quality

yeah
never try to improve your life
improving one's life has never worked out for anyone

5'8 semi-muscular dwarf reporting in

I hear it's pretty shit in Indonesia though.

Wanna hear the problems of a northern German? I'm 6'5 and I'm the shortest in my extended family bar one uncle who's got a bone disease. A brother, my father, 2 uncles, 6 male cousins. All taller than me.

my nigga the teasing thing is what they do to see if you're a puss-puss or not (which you evidently weren't)

I have small hands and wrists and my little sister's friend used to compare our hand sizes all the time and giggle at me because hers were a lot larger. didn't realize she was looking for an excuse to touch me and do the test, so my socially uncalibrated ass failed. now I know better and I just interlace my fingers and hold their hand to turn the tables lol

if you have bad posture
like pic related
you can fix it and you might get 3 cm of height
just hang on bars

>roiding for this

>roids are magic guys xDD

Not him, but generally people *should* roid after a couple of years of training in order to develop a solid base. You clearly have neither the years of training nor a solid base.

youre saying you have to take roids in order to look like that?