The feel is strong. This is the deffinition of confidence. This is what you get from working out...

The feel is strong. This is the deffinition of confidence. This is what you get from working out. And then noone can stop you, and every gitl is approachable and you dont give a fuck. Post some mirin stories for motivation guys

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/06/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idk man. How strong are you?

You feel superior because you enjoy hitting gym few times a week, while others don't?

Not everybody wants to grow muscles on their spare time, others do REAL sports m8. You can't tell if a cyclist goes by, even tho he probably works out 3x more intensively than you and 4x longer a week, because he doesn't feel like having to show off.

I just don't want every aspie here running around feeling superior because they lift. Its nothing that special. Consider how stupid you sound.

This. Fucking /r9k/ lifts for a few weeks and think theyre hot shit

>the reality

Is Henry Veeky Forums approved?

>others do REAL sports m8. You can't tell if a cyclist goes by, even tho he probably works out 3x more intensively than you and 4x longer a week
[Citation needed]

My post will sound autistic but i don't care.

>Working out for 9 months now
>Everyone notices gains
>Untie goes on about how massive my chest / shoulders are one day while wearing a tank top
>That same day go shops with my mother, sometimes go along depends how i feel
>Stop by a clothing shop and try on a few things
>Tensed in the mirror a few times
>Go to the counter and lay down 2 tank tops and a jumper i want to buy
>end up getting a free GYM bag with my purchase
>No one else got one

She knows i lift, made my day.

That's a nice story bro. Congrats

Back to r/cycling

personally, I dont feel superior because I lift, but because I know I could break them in half if I wanted.

big difference

>tfw 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

if everyone on Veeky Forums was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little students and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you would literally be eating pavement in under a second

Neat.

sorry, I can't imagine a 6'4, strong and confident adult acting this pathetic on a chan forum. the only conclusion is that you indeed are a sad little neet with big dreams

There is literally no difference between you and fat fedora guys.

Both heavily arrogant and carrying grandiose delusions of superiority whilst being ignorant of everyone - the ''sheeple'' - around you.

SPONSOR

>be me
>grill
>lift some weak ass dumbbells from time to time and dont go to the gym (yet)
>dyel compared to probably everyone here
>mfw at work I am one of the strongest people
>people always warning me that a box is heavy and trying to lift it as a team and when I pick it up it's like 40lbs
>stacked some things on top of each other to check what i can lift comfortably, seems to be about ~100lbs
>never have to ask people for help unless something is hueg or requires a heavier bodyweight than mine to push into motion

ya im sure ur lying

I'm guessing you're just joking, but why would I be lying?

>grill
>doest lift except for "weak ass dumbbells from time to time"
>doesnt go to the gym
>can lift comfortably the weight of 1plaetlmao of shit stacked on top of each other without balance

it just doesnt add up dude, work harder on your bait

I was actually playing football with real teams ('real sport' to you) for 4 years and was skinny as fuck. No one was noticing. Now after 2 years of consistent training i got from 149 pounds to 85 kg (187 pounds) at 6'1 f and 12% bf. I dont know man i feel like a motherfucker when i walk among all these skinny ass manlets and fat people who do 'real sports'. I can talk to all girls without a problem when i meet them but i dont care about that. Its the feeling. I still play football btw. Lifting does that to you. Plus all clothes are now fitted to me so ... yeah

What do you think?

Well I didn't want to make my greentext story any more crowded than it is already, but I've also picked up a 130lb guy and walked a few steps. If the physical configuration of picking up a person taller than me wasn't so awkward I could have probably carried him like that for a while.

I don't see why it doesn't make sense. 100lbs is not really that much, is it? I lift shitty dumbbells at home, and I lift boxes of varying weights at work, probably some of them are about 60lbs or so, but that's just a guess, I don't actually know. That's probably something I should have included to make more sense.

>bait

If my post is seen as something attempting to trigger people that's pretty sad t b h

And when I said I lifted about 100lbs "comfortably" I didn't mean I would be able to stroll around all day swinging it in one arm, I meant if I squatted down, picked it up, and moved to to where it needed to go (a few feet away), it was difficult but I didnt feel like I was going to hurt myself if I was careful.

Mirin dat snatch form, Pepe.

Yeah, I'd suck his cock, no homo though.

I witnessed. It was glorious.

Heres your (you) for the memories.

>Is Henry Veeky Forums approved?
Why wouldn't he be? He's literally the only non dyel film Superman
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/06/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html

I love getting mires. They're like real life (you)s, addicting. Thrilling. Getting laid is trivial, everyone can get laid. Fat people get laid all the time, ugly and weak people. But mires, from a stranger, a raw instinct from the primal times that makes someone look at you in awe. That's where it's at

>130 lbs guy

Too spooky 4me

He's balding.

he could have frasier hair and still be a 10/10

cavilel's genes should be stored to make a race of super-humans in the future