>see this ad before watching Suicide Squad: youtube.com/watch?v=hYpWR8jY1cc
So its all true, then?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQfmpXsLV_4
youtube.com/watch?v=gp8nC40A-E0&feature=player_detailpage#t=341
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that prove planet fitness have no clue to how properly use a dumbell

>this is the world inside an obese person's mind

That first gym looked sweet. Would just embarrass myself but still.

>gymtimidation

why do I still get triggered by this ?

I know, right?

I'd love to go there just to ask all those guys about my diet/workout plan and if it is a good one, and venting about how my parents and friends held me back.

So, probably using them in the same way I use Veeky Forums.

Though, that place is basically what I imagine Veeky Forums to be if it was an actual gym.

yep battle gym remind me my first gym (a gritty social boxing gym in a ghetto area )

>all the "bad" gyms planet fitness has in their commercial are all gyms I want to go to
youtube.com/watch?v=vQfmpXsLV_4
muh deek.

>You can work out however you want

But that's a blatant lie.

>tons of equipment
>you can work out however you want
Where the fuck are the barbells then?

What the fuck? It's work out however you want as long as it doesn't upset anyone dumbass.
Barbells were made by the patriarchy.

Jakabol gym would be te closest thing in real life, it's where hafthor trains

>mfw battlegym is basically my gym but without bending dumbells because why the fuck would you ruin equipment, Phil worked really hard to build this gym out of his own personal equipment 20 years ago and a lot of those dumbbells are still here

The first gym looks fun as fuck though.

>we're not a gym

I can see that.

Was Dimitri natty?

youtube.com/watch?v=gp8nC40A-E0&feature=player_detailpage#t=341
>thats the bathroom key
AWESOME

>>go to the movies with a 3/10 chick

REDS got a date? the times are changing.

>keeping DYELs from using the bathroom

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

>i like to roll around on the ball thing

When fatties realize they became the ball thing

I thought it was a date, til midway through.

I don't want to go into detail about it, this board is for Veeky Forumsness, not my dating problems.

How's the weightloss going reds?

Haven't checked since I saw that I lost 80 pounds a week ago. Yesterday I cheated on the diet because we went to a restaurant after the movie, so I'm going to wait another week or so before weighing. Since yesturday, after I rest today after going out, I'm going to change my workouts from working out on odd days and resting on even days, to working out two days in a row then resting. ie workworkrestworkworkrest, instead of workrestworkrest.

good shit m8, keep it up and you'll move up to a 4/10 grill soon.

Lost my shit at the key.

would you?

>Gymtimidation

Why do they have to come up with these kind of bullshit words everytime something offends them?

I can't believe they got fucking eddie hall to do that.

They'd need more squat racks and benches.

>implying I had a 3/10 girl
Do you want to hear the tale?

well it sounds like you want to tell it so go for it chum

Yyee

>girl

I think I know what happened.

Did you smash dat boipucci?

>walk on the treadmill for 20 minutes
um...why would anyone pay a monthly fee for that? Just walk around the fucking block.

>tried to see a movie with her earlier
>she canceled the plans cause she locked her keys out of the car, made plans for another day
>didnt call and stood me up that next day
>month later calls and says sorry that she was just too busy, make plans for another day, canceled those on the day of the date cause her car died, made plans for another day
>this actually happens and she picks me up(cant drive(legally)) and I get into her car
>see this picture on the passenger side glove compartment of the car where the air bag is
>think its her boyfriend cause i dont have my glasses cause I look better without it, ask "who's the guy?"
>she says its Dayrl from the Walking Dead, just hanging there, looking at me, judging me.
>cringe, but happy that its not her boyfriend
>watch suicide squad(5/10 movie imo) and go to outback
>ask her if she would like a boyfriend
>she literally says "I guess, maybe some day, yeah, I'd like a boyfriend"
>ask her if I could be her boyfriend
>she literally says "I already have a boyfriend" and she mentions how she doesnt talk about him much
>change the subject cause waiter arrives
>deep down seething with confusion, anger, and depression. Either I was dating a chick who has a boyfriend, which goes against all my morals, or I've yet to experience a date before, or shes just lying through her teeth
>also terrified that her boyfriend(if she has one) finds us and kicks my ass

>see this picture on the passenger side glove compartment of the car where the air bag is

Stopped reading there.

>>ask her if I could be her boyfriend
jesus, just kill yourself already

>kill yourself for having balls
lol u gay?

Better luck next time, buddy.

It's all about rejection.
lots of girls will say they have a boyfriend when they don't.

I was tempted to get out at that point.
Jokes on you user, posting here has increased my life span.
I'm not annoyed at being rejected, but saying she wants a boyfriend, then she has a boyfriend? The fuck? Also shes crazy on the road.

How could you not pick up that she didn't want to date you
She went through with it and said all of that hoping you'd get the message

Did you pay for her dinner

Good. 3/10 looks and a 1/10 personality doesn't deserve any man, not even a tripfag piece of shit.

p.s. i love you

before you reply to this. tell me if she was really a 3/10.

I was 345 pounds at 6'1, she is 5'1 and she was as wide as me when I was 345 with a double chin.

Did she know you when you were bigger? I think she was jealous of your weight loss.

She stayed in contact with me. She kept calling me.
She met me in october, 2 months before I started to lift and diet.

I did use that planet fitness commercial to segway into mentioning I lost 80 pounds and since I had a short sleeve shirt I showed her my muscle when she said if I noticed any changes.

the hamplanet dumped you because you became a LUNK

nah m8, that's literally the most cringiest pathetic shit I've ever seen. It's not having balls, it's having 100% lack of awareness.

>I came here to walk on the treadmill for 20 minutes

And you pay money for that?

you're pretty pathetic m8. Let me run down some things for you
>you gave her too many chances. After being stood up once, she has a second chance and that's it, you cut her off after that
>you weren't dating her, she probably didn't even know she was on a date because you didn't tell her, she thought she was just hanging out with you
>she doesn't have a boyfriend and she lied to you to cock block you and you didn't address it
>if she actually had a boyfriend (she doesn't) and he finds out you "went on a date" with her, he's not going to kick your ass because she literally neutralized you with I have a boyfriend. He has no reason to kick your ass because all that happened was that you paid for her to see a shit movie and fed her. You did him a favor.

Movie was free because she worked at the theatre, after she said that she had a boyfriend I made sure she paid for her own meal.
(The only reason I went out with her was to gain experience with being out with women, which I had none of prior. I had no intention of having sex with her. I have a rule, and only one rule, I don't want women bigger than me.)

Also suicide squad wasn't shit. Just not very good.

let me run some other things down for you
>you killed whatever little chance you had with her by making her pay after she told you something you didn't like
>your rule seems stupid since it seemed like you were willing to break it when you asked her to be your girlfriend and you seem pretty upset by her turning you down
>let's be honest here, that wasn't the only reason you went out with her
>you can enjoy watching suicide squad and it can still be shit movie (which it was). Just not very good is just the long way of saying it was shit.

Around the block? You mean in a non-guaranteed safe space?

>I have a rule, and only one rule, I don't want women bigger than me.
Good for you.

>>you killed whatever little chance you had with her by making her pay after she told you something you didn't like
You berated me for paying, then when I mentioned I didn't you aren't?
>>your rule seems stupid since it seemed like you were willing to break it when you asked her to be your girlfriend
I asked if she would have me as her boyfriend, doesn't mean I'd bang her.
>you seem pretty upset by her turning you down
I mentioned before, I dont mind that I'm rejected, I do mind that she lied to me.
>let's be honest here, that wasn't the only reason you went out with her
...well, I wanted to eat at outback.
>>you can enjoy watching suicide squad and it can still be shit movie (which it was). Just not very good is just the long way of saying it was shit.
If a movie is good, its not very good. I guess I should have said its an average movie. I'd watch it again, just not at the theater cause theaters suck.

But, lets agree to disagree, this is a Veeky Forums thread.

your life seems fun reds
not haha fun but holy shit nig whats going on fun

Holy shit you're a fucking sperg.

>>ask her if I could be her boyfriend

I cringed hard.

>reds' life is so wacky that it makes Veeky Forums seem like a normie website
no wonder hes been here for 12 years/

>You berated me for paying, then when I mentioned I didn't you aren't?
Where was I berating you? I know you're stupid, but jesus m8, how dumb are you?
>I asked if she would have me as her boyfriend, doesn't mean I'd bang her.
don't kid yourself. You're pulling a fox and grapes situation here
>I mentioned before, I dont mind that I'm rejected,
if your rule was to never actually date her, then why are you so upset?

you're making it very clear why she lied to you and made up a boyfriend. You're hopeless.

this guy gets it.

Isn't Mayo the objectively the third worst thing to eat while trying to lose weight? Behind milkshakes and pasta?

>tfw I don't like mayo
made this diet so much easier.

Though, I remember seeing a commercial once than Olive Garden now DELIVERS. How long til Planet Fitness brings in Olive Garden? Soon cause its really calorie heavy? or never because of the price?

>I asked if she would have me as her boyfriend, doesn't mean I'd bang her.
If you wouldn't bang her then why the fuck would you ever want to be her boyfriend? Who the fuck asks a girl on the FIRST DATE if they'd want you as a boyfriend? Autism is strong here m8.

pls stop bullying reds guys, im sure he will eventually make it, just like the rest of us
also at least he actually has the courage to interact with people despite being a former fat fuck
i made it physically and still cant talk to womyn unless im hammered

>also at least he actually has the courage to interact with people
what's the point of having that courage if he does it in the most retarded and ineffective way and instead of learning from it, defends his retarded behavior?

you know, practice makes perfect, might take a while but eventually he will lose the tisms and have a normal life maybe

>practice makes perfect
this is a dumb saying in the wrong context. Good practice makes perfect. Ineffective practice makes autistic retards.

>people ignoring her being a walking dead fangirl
he dodged a bullet.

you forgot your trip friend

Peanut butter is worse than Mayo.

rude
eventually he will realize that this shit isn't working at all and change his approach, by then he will have talked and got turned down by so many grills he wont be scared to talk to them and might actually make it

dont lose your way reds, im sure things will pick up

>Russian
>Natty
Pick one

I've been playing destiny since it came out. Arguably, my pvp stats show that I've improved. There are people out there that play it more regularly than me and do incredibly worse. Some people don't learn despite however much practice they have. You're assuming he's smart enough to adjust his approach but he's literally retarded.

Battle Gym is best gym

This is what I fucking thought. "No. I can't. "

>Huge facility
>3 benches that are always occupied
>Dumbbells only go up to 40, single sets that go up by 5
>Only 2 smith machines, no free barbells, squat rack, bench, anything
>Severe lack of plates seemingly intentionally. Everyone is walking around like a zombie asking for pl8s because it's that bad.
>Fear of setting off the lunk alarm which looms above
>Only water fountain is as far away from the tiny weights section as they could've possibly placed it, seemingly intentionally (a common theme)
>Meanwhile there's 30 treadmills and 20 elipticals, not even half-occupied.
Never came back. Leached off a friend's membership once to try it out and was scared for life.

These are fucking hilarious and well produced. Who writes these, he deserves a medal.

>decide to text her because I think its rude not to and thought we were still friends.
>THIS HAPPENS
Sweet, some original content for the next /FPH/ general.

No more to this, she blocked me.

there is that holy shit nig whats going on fun again.

it's illegal to fuck 8 year olds

Wife gets a membership, it lets friends come along for free, so I think "Why not."

Totally empty after work. Other gyms are unusable at that time, like seriously they must violate safety standards.

Lots of benches and machines available

No full-size barbells, dumbbells go up to 60 though.

Great place to do bro-tier exercises, get my powerlifting done elsewhere.

Good shit reds.

I'm curious.

They say no work out tank tops, but can I work out without a shirt on? I don't like doing my workouts wearing a shirt. What about real gyms? Or is this only allowed at home?

>bathroom key

IS this really a thing?

dude, she was cancer anyway
You made her insecure about herself, you can take heart in that

This. I went to PF last Saturday with my friend. I had to use free weights for all my exercises (which wouldn't be that bad but they go up in increments of 5 and didn't have the exact lbs I wanted for the most part). No squat rack, no leg press, no barbells. Only one lat machine, and only one of those rope pull down machines. Everything else was literally machines like what a fucking waste of space.
The did have a ton of cardio machines which is good I guess. Oh and they had a separate area to the side for the girls (if they didn't want to work out in the open space?) full of meme machines.

why are you making shit up?

He's probably not, I've seen grills like this IRL
lurk moar

it's a fucking commercial for retards, do you really think it's a thing?

>I've seen grills like this IRL
>lurk moar

so
>I've seen on Veeky Forums guys posting girls like this IRL
kys please

no, like in real life
you know, meatspace
this is pretty common especially among hamplanets, it instantly brings out their insecurity about not working to better themselves

>Meatspace
Kek

I'll indulge your little fantasy here and treat it like it actually happened

-you should have simply said "ok bye" after her first reply
-asking her to explain herself is such a pussy thing to do and shows how unaware and retarded you are
-a girl calling you nice is a girl telling you you're a pussy, she's not attracted to you, and she doesn't want to come off as a cunt so she's complementing you while rejecting you
-if she thinks you're obsessed with working out and knows how much weight you lost, it means that you were talking nonstop about it and boring her to death about it.

now go back to writing your life fanfic for retards on Veeky Forums

so how exactly have you seen girls like this?

I have a minor social life, and used to be fat myself back in high school, but have been strength training for about 4 years now. Any girl that is insecure, if I tell them I was once fat, asks to see a picture, then tells me I looked better then, wasn't that fat, and that I'm weird for being "obsessed" with the gym. Many of these same grills will hit on you when drunk, they're just salty

also if you ever do any kind of online dating if you talk to any girl even remotely overweight and you tell them you work out regularly they'll next you

i am familiar with that emotion, compatriot

This is just sad.

You need to work on you letting-go-skills. I recommend Frozen.

>We're not a gym
At least they admit it

You're autistic as fuck but she's fucking loco! Bullet dodged