/owg/

ISHYGDDT - Weightlifting Edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRY_BSttUto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Idk man. How strong are you?

How does that not snap your knees straight off?

Today I had my first session with my oly lifting coach. Man, this shit is fun as hell. But exhausting. Anyway, I sent my coach a text asking this, but I'll ask you guys too: my achilles in my foot that plants forward on the jerk is really sore. Now that I think about it, joints I've never had sore are pretty sore. Ankles, etc etc. How long was your adjustment period in getting used to oly lifting?

what is flexibility

Fake picture he hasnt got blue shoes on

They say in your first two years of training, you will get aches and pains, and that's often normal and shouldn't be concerning.

Beyond that, aches and pains probably mean that they're going to stay for good, and probably should be concerning.

thank you.

Pyrros dimas is the greatest snatch technician of all time.

How much can you progress as a beginner if you only snatch and c&j twice a week?
65kg bw at with a 55kg snatch and 77.5kg c&j

I mean, that's at least what some of the Chinese say.

They also say if you ever have pain (real pain, not "Oh my quads are burning from these squats I better call it a day"), find an alternative movement, if that still has pain. Stop.

Still be mindful of pains, this isn't to say it's impossible to get injured as a beginner. Stretching and mobility work can help keep you healthy and reduce pains.

This is helpful. Thanks for that information user.

I can only imagine how many chinese athletes were lost due to injury in finding these freaks they produce. Gotta have power genetics and great durability I'm learning.

hysen pulaku and dimas snatch form are pretty similar, no?

you don't know anything about snatch technique

Anybody ever had sciatica/herniated disk? I want to start lifting but had problems with this before and wanted to know if training with a good coach and practicing good form wouldn't bring me further problems

>yes
>slow lifts friendlier than fast lifts
>belt a good idea
>lacrosse ball to the ass cheek

Just learned I have an herniated L5/S1 what do now? Should I restart with good form and low weight and move my back up, work only my core for a few months, rest, give up, kill myself?

youtube.com/watch?v=XRY_BSttUto

Is he right about arm pulling?

now that the olympics are over, what is there to talk about?

Pls help

nothin'

BOYS
EHAB JUST POSTED ON FACEBOOK ABOUT RAHIMOV PISSING HOT

that sucks. if only there was something else i can do
what did he say

guys my bar is completely broken and I need a new one (i still got a bent one I use for non oly lifts so I won't lose much strength) where do I get a new one??? idk my price range yet but cheaper is better so I guess the best one I can get for the lowest price?
>tfw brisbane craigslist is nothing but drugs

Just look for them in big sport stuff stores
If I find it in my country, you can find it in Australia

any recommended brands? all the stores near me are geared towards
>I just wanna get toned, don't wanna lift too much and be a big ol' freak beast or anything!

Something along the lines of "Rahimov got caught, thank god for the silver medal"

When the fuck is weightlifting on? Everytime I tune into the Olympics it's some gay ass shit like water polo or bicycles.

Turns out it's just a rumour, he just apologized for it on Facebook

its over. already FM

I'm also interested in this