Is olympic qt javelin thrower Maria Andrejczyk on steroids?

Is olympic qt javelin thrower Maria Andrejczyk on steroids?

What do you think, Veeky Forums?

Her face doesn't look very affected by androgens or anything. This is actually a bad picture of her, in others her face looks like a barbie doll's.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LJGzJ7sD58
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah she's on something.
It's obvious.

Nothing as bad as that swimmer chick, but it's up there. You can tell by the amount of weight she put on that she's on something else as well.

Would skeet in her cunt while I have a fist full of her hair and she's whimpering "please no daddy" though.

Her fat deposits and fat% don't seem fucked though. Her jawline neither, as it is common excessive androgen production in females.

She looks like maybe she could have great genetics for her specific sport and years of hard training. She finished 4th as well.

>Is an olympic athlete natty?
Yeah sure

what swimmer chick

HHNNNNGGGG
I have a thing for Polish women
some are strong and huge, others are small and cute. Loads of Poles go to my gym, they are either huge like her or qt cardiowhores
I like it when the small ones give you a cute hug which is comfy and feminine, but its also great when the big ones give you a bear hug and crush you slightly and its a bit painful
I would let her abuse me, proper femdom shit, crush me and all
Fuck me though I would let her crush my head between her thighs like that woman with the watermelons
High test lads
I might be gay though, bearmode men are great too, but she is prettier
Is there such thing as a Polish fetish?

get a hold of yourself user

Ledecky, the one who is 19yo and looks in her 40s.

It's not fucked, but she's a bigger woman, and there is no such thing as a clean olympic athlete.
She's one of the lucky one's that remained hot after taking it...well she's hot in certain angles.
But she's still definitely on something.

We're the wrong people to ask though. We all can see through drug use here. It's one of the things we do for fun.

To the normies she just looks like a big women with a pretty face and a body that is hot sometimes but looks like a doughy mess other times. Gives the big girls something to shoot for.
To us she's another geared up olympic athlete who's still kind of hot despite her gear usage.

Interestingly she's of polish descent as well.

Uhh, Sabina is already Veeky Forums's girl.

Butt can poland into space?

If every olympic athlete is on gear why doesn't it come up on tests?

> some chink stick

nah

>smelly fish person

no

Because they know the half lives of the shit they're using, so come off in time to beat the test, also they use new designer drugs that aren't tested for yet.

I think I'm in love

>olympian ped feet

>sweatingman.jpg

> a scrawny lanklet chick

Ahah you wish

> baltok midulmik fletchu blouk
klappou

>you will never berry your dick in her ass and cuddle with this amazon. she will never look at you and say "i love you user"

10/10

damn, I love strong girls

When I was in England I saw so many Polish qt's that I have that country idealized forever.

My gym crush is Polish. She's perfect.
>tfw i'm 5'7" and she's 5'9"

desu every polska i ever met was hot as fuck or at least very cute

wow, an olympic athlete with nice feet, thought they all have deformed feet

>is an OLYMPIC ATHLETE on steroids
>a sports event where countries all over the world try to prove their superiority
Hm. Really makes you think.

Poland is the best throwing country in the world right now, so probabs

I thought Veeky Forums liked this chick.

>you will never impregnate her feet
why even live

just made a pic

breh...

What are ya waiting for senpai, talk to her

the oly lifter ladies are ruined beyond repair. Fucked up hairlines, block heads, acne scars. The eastern bloc countries are the worst.

I feel like I have no chance with her, but I guess it wouldn't be the most awkward thing in the world to talk to her since we see each other around often.

youtube.com/watch?v=4LJGzJ7sD58

She looks really weird. Her face looks like it belongs on a short petite qt, but instead it sits on top of a kinda fat muscular physique.

It seems like alot of Polish womn have cleft chins. It's crazy.

Eeh she's had that hairline since she was a kid. I think that is what makes her look so old.

nah she's just thicc.

if she's on something, it definitely isnt any hardcore gear. literally no visible signs

BOO