The cut

Cutting here, first time taking it seriously.

I reached 90% of my daily intake by 10:30am. What the fuck guys.

At 6:30am I had muesli and yogurt which came to 700 calories

1300 calories of spaghetti for lunch

A little snack at 170 calories

So I'm left with like 200 for the next 12 hours. Water in hand.

Am I doing it wrong?

How's everybody else's cuts going?

About the same. It's lame. But fuark I like looking lean.
Down 15lbs in 4 weeks. Started at 230. Aiming for 180 by Christmas.
What app is that?

Yeah, you need way more protein.
Less carbs. Carbs are too easy to eat a shitload of calories without feeling full.

Yes. The spaghetti fucked you. Edemame spaghetti tastes pretty good and way more protein

Tdeecalculator.net

Noted, thanks

Still living with folks, and they cook nightly, and they aren't very healthy so i'll keep that in mind for when i move

what's your exercise you do?

I highly doubt you burn 500 calories per day

The point of a cut is to take in less than you burn...

Pasta is pretty much a no-no on a cut.

You CAN get "shirataki noodles" which are zero calories, but they can be expensive, and you may not like the consistency. They're pretty close, but still different.

I've been living with my mom, and I don't see a justification to move out yet, so I started hijacking some of the cooking so that I would have more control over my intake. She loves it too.

>mfw cutting at 1200cals for 4.5 months now
>mfw started at 169
>mfw wish I could eat at maintenance so my lifts wouldn't suffer so badly, but have to lose this last 10-15lbs first

RIP. It's not too bad though, I've been doing cardio lately to focus on shedding the rest of this weight. Can't wait to start really focusing on lifting and eating my maintenance though.

I don't understand all you tall men complaining about your cuts.

I'm a girl and i'm purely trying to lose weight fast. I only get to eat 800-1200 calls a day and that lunch for you.

Just get over yourself you baby. Eating a whole box of Kraft Dinner per meal isn't a tough cut.

Side note: Some dyel is sharing my IP and got banne don /soc/ for raiding.

fucking jesus dude, try eating at that maintenance and you will most likely lose that weight. Don't go from your normal diet to maintenance -500, you're going to fail. Start at maintenance

5'10 160lbs

Does 1500 calories seem too low?

calories of spaghetti for lunch
what the fuck

are you eating like 325g?

I'm 5'9 210 and I'm doing the same

On an eca stack as well

Pasta is great, the trick is not fucking pouring buckets of it down your throat. Just because there is space left in your stomach doesn't mean you need to fill it.

I did it and I was fine. I ate a lot, but I realized I was eating a lot of empty calories. So many simple carbs and shit fats. Now, I'm eating what MFP says to. It's pretty easy, especially if you drink enough water.

>1300 calories of spaghetti
add vegetables and try to stay around 800 calories for a meal

also 10:30am is pretty early for a lunch unless you're going to bed at 10:00 pm, try to eat the main meal later and eat some fruit/vegetables inbetween so you're not hungry all the time

Hey, fuck you guy. I eat spaghetti daily. My only difference between a cut and a bulk is a mass gainer shake and an extra bowl of cereal. 1980cal cut and 3400cal bulk. Pasta is got tier for feeling full for a long time. I eat 1/3lb serving, 780cal. Cottage cheese and Greek yogurt make up most of the protein I need in a day.

Who /ec + psmf/ here

for example, today
breakfast
150 g of marinated meat - 303kcal
one third of a napa cabbage - no idea, but since 100g is 15kcal, then let it be 50 to be on the safe side
protein shake milk based - around 250 kcal
lunch
a tomato - let it be 50
dinner
100g of green peas - about 100
some peanuts during the day - 250 kcal

total 2100

I am 175cm and 75 kg with tdee of 2050

being taller and heavier than me you should have no problem cutting if you just don't do retarder stuff like eating fucking 1200 kcal of pasta

jeezus

Yeah, less than you burn at rest.

>OP whining about staying under 2.7k
Fucking easy mode, try having your limit at 1,800.

You're not taking it seriously if you're eating 1300 calories for lunch, that is absurd user.
Eat smaller portions throughout the day if you're cutting.

>tfw TDEE minus 600 is 1550

some days I get enough for a half-portion of a snack

>putting moderate exercise into the TDEE calculator
Are you an idiot? Is this your first cut? Enjoy losing 1 pound a month at best

It's the booze that gets me. 1800 is frustrating but I can deal with it, then the weekend rolls around and I desperately want to drink with my friends.

>purple eyes
what the fuck, is this photoshop? has to be

have you never heard of colored contacts

There's an amazing invention called contacts, user.

>spaghetti
>on a cut

U dun goofed

On this site, what constitutes moderate exercise? I lift weights three days a week and usually count my running as extra.

i'm 6'0, 182lbs and not even trying to cut. you're doing something wrong ,op

what kind of fucking pussy shit advice is this?
>eat at maintenence and youll lose weight
no nigger the whole point is that youll maintain it

Lifting heavy for minimum 1 hour 5 days a week.

At-most, you're light exercise. If you're cutting it should be under your sedentary amount anyhow.

I can do it, I just need to do it right.

1 cup

I was up at 6, but thanks for your advice

Thanks for this! What do you mean by "marinated meat"? Chicken?

Yeah but I was 250+ my whole youth eating 5k or more daily. I like food :(

Well what are you saying?

Which page/app is that?

Thanks for the advice.

If you're having trouble try intermittent fasting. A lot of the purported hormonal benefits are pretty sketchy at best but a lot of people have success on it for no other reason than it's hard as fuck to overeat in a 6-8 hour window.

Tdeecalculator.net

thanks pal

im averaging less than 1200 pussies. i dont have time for 4 month cuts

well, I am lazy and don't like cooking, so I usually buy marinated meat (usually pork or chicken, beef is expensive here), they are usually in the packs of 400-500 g, so it is exactly for 3 meals or a day

if you are not lazy like I am, then you can buy whole meat and add some light dressing after cooking, its even less calories and cancerous chemicals, also cheaper

Enjoy your muscle loss.

one thing I forgot to mention, this kind of diet lacks fiber, I am thinking of getting some fiber powder as a supplement
just try and see what works for you

what I like about stuff like raw salad, tomatoes, cabbage etc - you can eat a lot of this shit and feel full but its so low on calories
but you shouldn't eat full because you want your stomach to shrink

lol do you really believe that? i eat protein and lift every day. my body isnt burning significant muscle its burning the useless fat first

>Tdeecalculator.net
Is that page reliable?

I've tried a bunch of different sites and they all give me the same tdee within about 100 calories, so sure.

This, there are people eating less than 1500 and you don't see them making threads.

Don't eat spaghetti, or eat the right portion, don't snack

Ok, thanks.

>tfw averaging less than 1 pussy

>complaining about people making threads
>expecting the board to last

Don't act tough. It's still better than my 1100.
Goddammit i eat like half a banana for breakfast some small sized protion of food normies would call "diet food" (Today i had a salad without dressing, and one half of a small, cooked sweet potato). For a snack I have 1/4 a cup of almomd milk and for diner 2 hardboiled eggs and 1 tomato with 50g of low cal cottenage cheese on the sides. Before i go to sleep I will eat the other half of my banana.
And thats all. To be fair I didnt really plan my food for today so macros might be shit but I have finals and am stressed af.

Also:
>tfw you want to stuff your gut with apples but you can't because 1 apple has around 50 cals.
Just kill me already. Sometimes i wish I would be statisfied with being a subhuman and just let myself go like all the HAES.

I think that's less than 1100 my pal, do you use MFP to track the calories?