Any one try soylent?

Trying to find alternative meal plans and wanted to ask if any one had any success.

If you are male I'd be weary

gave me horrible migraines, I think it's low sodium content that set it off

people think we know of 100% of what we need in our body

the truth is, we dont.

so manufacturing something that has a sole purpose of replacing everything in the sense of macro/micro with so many variables such as age and size

is a bit ridiculous

I can probably be the most helpful of anyone on this website. I have been following and buying Soylent before they even started distribution and have been on it for years.

I was around 135 pounds when I started it, I went to 170 pretty fast and still gaining weight. I was skinnyfat loser and turned into pic related. At one point I was getting 3,000 calories of it a day but not for that long

You won't gain the weight in fat at all, and if you are overweight you will lose all of that fat because Soylent gives you only what you need, fat is a storage center for extra, Soylent doesn't give extra

reported for shill and broscience.
you're retarded

just mix oats, whey and multivitamin

Here's the thing, I only stated getting into fitness in the last six months. Even before that my body was toning on it's own, I was losing extra fat and my new job was extremely physical so I was gaining muscle

???

Don't call somebody retarded without an argument, it only makes you look like a memeing dumbass and helps my case

Maybe not helpful, as I've never tried it, but nearly everything I've heard about it has been negative.

Obvious samefag shill

This shit is literally just whey concentrate and maltodextrin with a multivitamin crushed up in it.

You can make a better version that won't give you the runs by mixing whey and oatmeal in the blender with spinach.

I drink it as lunch or dinner replacement occasionally with a scoop of protein powder for taste & delicious protein.

Aside from giving you the runs and terrible farts there's no real downside to it, but there are no real upsides to replacing a meal with it unless you eat a shit diet or don't eat at all.

Soylent's 47/33/20 fat/carb/protein so make sure it fits your macros.

is retarded

It's because everyone trips over the soy and estrogen, I asked my doctor once and he said I shouldn't worry about it at all. He tested my testosterone levels and they were high though so that might be why.

I literally don't have to, you guys make a Soylent thread every day damn near

SHILL DETECTED IF YOU'RE READING THIS POST YOU'RE BEING MARKETED TO.

SHILL ME NO MORE MR.MARKETER

IN THIS THREAD TO STOP THE SHILLING

>You won't gain the weight in fat at all, and if you are overweight you will lose all of that fat because Soylent gives you only what you need, fat is a storage center for extra, Soylent doesn't give extra

>Don't call somebody retarded

Not the same user, but anyone who believes that is retarded. And you are clearly at least the second retard in this thread. If you need further proof then you are too retarded to understand and it would be a waste of time.

If you are overweight and drink the recommended amount of Soylent you will shed that weight. There was a guy on YouTube who tried it for 30 days and lost like 5-10 pounds, he wasn't even overweigh, he just balanced out

Oh shit! My bad. I didn't know that it's heath benefits were proven and published to the highly respected scientific platform that is YouTube. I know they have a very strict policy on weeding out misinformation and preventing shills from making false claims. BRB, gonna go spend all my money on Soylent now. Thanks for that great nugget of info.

Do you literally not understand how weight/fat/muscle loss works?

I didn't realize you needed to publish the health benefits of food that is mathematically tailored to a humans needs in the uniform amounts.

This isn't some magic elixir product, they process certain food items into base chemical forms(still food, not cleaning chemicals), then they combine it based on math/taste and digestive enzymes

Calories in calories out, you guys talk about it all the time when shitting on fat people

And what does your body burn

lmao, gee, I don't know. Look, my point is that compared to the normal western diet, you won't have as much fat, and even if you don't exercise you will lose fat and balance out. Soylent is extremely filing, getting 3,000 calories was extremely hard for me and I definitely stretched my stomach a little, you are only suppose to have 2,000 a day, and if all the fatties were doing that they would lose weight

>make large pot of cabbage stew
>supplement with serving of meat and dairy
>Eat and hit all RDAs and macros
>OR
>Spend 5x as much on Soylent to drink the same shit all day every day and still not get all the benefits of real food

But user. The future.

If I drank a bunch of soy isoflaven protein shake would it have feminizing effects?

>dat progress pic
Shiggity

I don't know why, but I read isoflaven in this voice.

I'm not afraid to admit I still have a lot of progress to make. But I'm comfortable in the fact that I pull girls

>stretching stomach on 3,000 liquid calories
>Only suppose(d) to have 2,000 a day
You're not going to make it

>For only $25 a day, you too can look like you eat nothing but Twinkies, Pizza Rolls and Mountain Dew. What are you waiting for? The future is now.

It's because I only had time to drink it 3 times a day, that's a 1,000 calorie meal every time. The receptors in your stomach don't tell your brain you are full when you are eating the same amount of junk food, but when you have real nutrition it will tell your brain you are fuller with less caloric intake. It's because Soylent isn't full of oils like other food is

Lmao, my body is literally good enough, I'll have girls message me first (and not fat ugly ones either) that I am "super cute", "hot", etc. Just last night I messaged a girl and told her to check out my profile and if she likes what she saw to message me back, she said "Oh wow" and "you are p cute".

I too am getting so much pussy that I have to brag to strangers anonymously about how much I am getting. They are also "not fat or ugly" and anyone who says otherwise is just a meanie.

I'm not trying to brag, I'm just defending my body, because unlike you guys I am confident and love my body.

I'm just trying to be a good influence on you guys

>Don't forget to subscribe to my Soylent kids!

>You won't gain the weight in fat at all, and if you are overweight you will lose all of that fat because Soylent gives you only what you need, fat is a storage center for extra, Soylent doesn't give extra

Ok assholes, there's a lot of bullshit in this thread so let me clear some things up.

Soylent was probably 80% of my diet for a year. I drank a whole pitcher every day (sometimes more), and usually had one real meal at some point during the day too. This ended six(?) months ago, so it was an older version. Note that the newest version has soy in it, but back then it was pea and rice protein.

tl;dr It's better than nothing, although it's not as good as real food.

Soylent has the same issues that multivitamins do: Poor bio-availability. You WILL end up deficient in certain micronutrients if this is all you ever eat/drink. That said, it's a good way to boost your macros. Overall not bad if you also ingest real food at the same time.

This is a picture of Rob Rhinehart, creator of Soylent. I'm not saying it's this guy

But trim the hair and add some glasses and I think that you will agree the big ear and basic facial structure look pretty close.

I don't care if you get Soylent or not, OP asked if anyone had success and I very much believe that Soylent helped me. I had appetite issues and didn't want to eat, probably because of depression, but I forced myself to finish a pitcher every day and it helped me.

LMFAO

I had a bag of it once, it definitely makes you feel satisfied and full, but my stomach felt weird afterwards.

Just learn to cook and eat real food. Why waste $ on this stupid shit? Do you know anything about nutrition?

I have a sneaking suspicion that you're fucking stupid

I've seen a vid of this guy and he's got pretty bad gyno for someone his weight.

Soyly it's genetic and not due to what he puts in his mouth.

source?

is that a black dildo behind your elbow?

also, are you incapable of rotating photos?

>soy in the name

stay estrogenic nigga

>is that a black dildo behind your elbow?
Lmfao that is a black shirt or something on top of a basket

>also, are you incapable of rotating photos?
It was upright in my file idk what happened