Hey Veeky Forums what color is your pee? Are you drinking enough water?

Hey Veeky Forums what color is your pee? Are you drinking enough water?

Mine is clear and has a mild taste.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1872071/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mild taste

Like it doesn't smell nor taste salty

I've never seen green pee. I've seen green peas though

>you may want to cut back
Wtf? The only time you drink "too much water" is when you're drowning.

I also ate like 15 blueberries in a sitting and didn't get pink pee.

>pls explain this op

True, as long as you keep up with your electrolytes

I drink alot of green tea and mine kind of tastes like green tea

What is there to explain?
If I don't drink enough water, which is very rare, my pee turns yellow and has a salty taste.

Next time you pee, dip your pinky in the steam and get a taste. As long as it's fresh, you won't get sick. Make sure to wash your hands after!

It is possible to overhydrate. The kidneys can only handle about 1L of water an hour. If you go over that you can actually die

Only 1l of water/hour? Where did you get that info?
Just curious since I've drank alot more than 1l/hour lots of times.

I drink 8 liters a day and one electrolyte tab, I'm still alive. I feel that this might be false.

Absolutely wrong... Many people share this view though because there's so much water shilling everywhere. I don't know why this meme is so popular desu. Here's one article to get you started

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1872071/

"The dangers of water intoxication are well known among sports physicians, and are starting to become recognised by ultra-endurance athletes (competing in ultra-marathons or Ironman-distance triathlons), even if there is doubt in some lay minds about the cause. However, the message does not appear to be strong enough to re-educate a public that is given out-dated advice in magazines, and is bombarded with advertising from manufacturers of sports drinks, all stressing the importance of avoiding dehydration."

8 liters a day is nowhere near a liter per hour you stupid fuck

>mine has a mild taste
>mild taste
>taste

>taste
>dip
>fresh
>salty

Pretty sure user doesn't actually drink 8 litres a day. That's a huge and pointless amount to sustain unless you live in constant 40 degree heat or something. You'd be pissing non stop and it would interfere terribly with stomach digestion.

It's hot here, I pee six times a day, I drink from a 1.5l camel bag I fill 6 times a day. I have no problem pooping.

I'm Bear Grylls

You should probably taste your pee, you sound salty

I wish I had green pee. That'd be a good party trick.

6 pisses is about 3l, so where are the other 5 litres going? Are you sweating that much?

I bet it tastes awful

Sweat, shit, snot, ear wax, oils on the skin and hair.

Ahhhahahhahah

This implies you've drank your piss when it wasn't fresh. OP pls.

Nah, never, I know better. That's when bacteria grows and makes you sick.

For the record, eating boogers and ear wax is disgusting and unhealthy, I don't do that.

I was drinking my pee before he was on TV

Better than spraying your face trying to get a taste.

I'm not saying chug a glassful, just a lick

I never had that with regular tea. That's interesting.