Bar cleaning

Familials, I've been scrubbing at this ish for 10 minutes with wd40 and a nylon brush and I'm not making any progress.

Any other bright ideas?

wire brush

Pour bleach and ammonia on it.

Blow on it to help speed up the reactions.

Wd40 is for lubricating not cleaning you dingus

Dihydrogen oxide should do the trick

You're using oil to clean? Use some soap mong

use some sandpaper

I've heard wire will fuck the knurling. Confirm or deny

wd40 is recommended by several different sites i found. not saying it's right, but that's why i tried it and it makes at least a little sense

so edgy and original

Less time cleaning more time lifting

lifted this morning bruh. try to stay on message ty

Kek
Buy rust remover if it really bothers you
And find a way to stop sweating, cuz your palms are sweaty

Buy a new one if dirt scares you, you fucking vagina

it's already clean, that's just rust.

Dinners on mah spaghetti already

i find burning it with a deodorant spray and a lighter works best, burns all the shit away and smells nice afterwards

knees weak too, but this is how i bought the bar cheap off craigslist
seehence trying to clean the rust off

jesus, what an insecure little faggot. That's like 4-5 inches of heel there.

Use Scotch-Brite

I used to get punished in the infantry a lot because i was shit a drill

anyway i used to have to clean rust off all kind of shit like guns and spades and this stuff always made the job much easier

shit posture btw

>4-5"
know how i know you tell your online gf that your dick is 8"? that's like 2" max

PB blaster will be better for cleaning than wd40, but then you'll need something to get the residue off. Alcohol should work

Nice try scotch-brite shill motherfucker.

Mr Clean Magic Eraser.

Wd 40 is a shitty lubricant.

There was a study of this bro.
You need to actually soak your bar in poop for 24 hours then wash it off the day after
Rust has the molecular formula of Fe2O3
When you soak the bar in feces and piss it mixes with a lot of CH4 and NH3, and the outcome is dependent on the limiting reactant which is going to be the rust
You will produce about 1-3.5g of solid iron overnight, and the poop and ammonia will dissolve into CHN and H2O so you can drink the solution afterwards

Your welcome

Paraffin + scrubbing apparatus

Wd40 is a water repellent that is all.

you're*

>Any other bright ideas?
Metal brush with softer metal then the bar. You can check the hardness with a file or you can just use copper or some other metal you know is softer for sure

Alfred Elric pls go

Did you even high school chemistry bro?

Also if that is in fact rust buy a shit load of molasses and soak it in that shit over night. I used this method to successfully remove rust and paint from an old engine block.

ive heard coke works which i would guess is similar, but im not about to build a soaking apparatus

Just soak a rag with it then tie around affected area, stick some sort of bucket/box underneath and keep topping up the rag. Or like I said the first time get some paraffin and keep scrubbing. Use a brass wire brush. That is a tiny amount of surface rust desu mate. Would probably come off with

roger. will do

Good luck and happy cleaning.

brasso

Just lift with magnesium powder and taped thumbs, this is a no issue