Titan sized feels

>18
>going to prison for 3 years
>day before I report me and my girl fuck all night
>3 months into my stay she tells me she's pregnant
>after she gives birth I stop hearing from her. She stops replying to my mail and even changed her number and stopped visiting my mom.
>get out of prison
>she comes into contact with me through Facebook
>decide to meet up, tell HDR I really want to meet my son.
>we meet at cheesecake factory, used to be our favorite restaurant
>she tells me she met someone else and for all intents and purposes that is her child's father. He calls him daddy. Doesn't even know I exist.
>she says it was for the better
>storm out of cheesecake factory
>tell her I want a part of my kids life
>tell her I'll pay whatever child support, be friendly with step dad whatever man just please let me be aprt of this kids life
>she says no, I tell her I'll see her in court.
>court tells her she can't keep him away form me, even if she doesn't want child support.
>we both come to an agreement, let me hang out with the kid and if we click I'll start paying child support and can see him every other weekend.
>we don't click.

So I did the right thing today in court I think. I took my name off the birth certificate. Her new husband is going to adopt him. I told her I won't try to contact her and the child again. Her and I are friendly, and she says we can still contact each other and I can call to see how he's doing from a distance. Fuck man this hurts. But I fuckdd my life so bad, I think I did the right thing for this kid. But man this shit hurts. No amount of lifting will take this pain away.

wew laddi

Looks like you got a clean break. Now that cuck can raise your bastard while you get off scott free and et out of paying for the little bastard for the next 18 years.

>Leykis 101

Shit. With all this considered I have this nagging feeling that you'll be the wisest man to ever live.

get*

Hahaha you fucking loser.

Nigger what

You got a get out jail free card. Why would you want a fucking kid at 21

I guess you went to prison so you're a fucking idiot so it makes more sense that you'd want a kid so young. Try going to school and making something of yourself instead of having a baby you retard

How's this related to fitness?

mods pls delete

>clicking with a 2 year old
you should insist on staying in touch with him

You won the fucking lottery. congrats

You ex-gf's son sounds like an asshole.

Why did you go to prison opie?

>get arrested
>impregnate gf before 3 year prison sentence
>get out of jail, she doesnt want you to pay child support
>ask to pay it like a dumbass
>she refuses
>demand to pay it like a dumbass
>she refuses
>be a retard and go to court and then child in attempt to have to pay child support
>child refuses
Congrats mate now go buy a lottery ticket because if this is real you're one of the luckiest cunts alive

fucking grade A retard you are cunt

Just try to be a better person, I don't know how you are and what's your past but work with yourself first. Get a job, dismiss the behavior that got you in jail at 18.
You're son is only 2, nothing is lost.
It's good that his mother has a relationship and the cuck we'll be good for both of them but don't cut yourself out, be there and build a relation with your child. Show your ex you're worth everything.
I had a very detached dad and since my parents divorced I haven't seen him anymore and this shit hurts, even tho I was already in my 20s when I "lost" my shitty family

Because I fucked up a lot and I caused a lot of people a lot of pain including the mother of my child and felt like it was part of me making amends. I've paid like $20,000 to the government and victim I've paid my attorney I pay my mom rent I work as great a job as I can as a convicted felon and want to make things right .

Kidnapping, armed robbery.

Ive already tried too much user. There's 0 point. His father is a CEO and has never spent a day in his life in any sort of trouble with the law.

out of prison, no girl, no kid, congratz OP, don't know what you're complaining about

Mate me going to court today and agreeing to get my name removed from the birth certificate was telling the judge I agree to cur myself off. I can go back to jail if I try to reach out and she gets pissed.

>His father is a CEO and has never spent a day in his life in any sort of trouble with the law.
How did your girlfriend go from you, a felon, to having your child and hooking up with a CEO?
is she insanely hot or something?

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again

>liking kids
>paying child support unironically out of his own will
Just fucking end yourself you potential cuck.

>I seriously feel 10lbs lighter

I don't know why this made me laugh so fucking much

OP manages to fuck up cucking someone else. What a loser. Get this shit off this board.

LITERAL cuck. Why would you fight to pay child support?

>Being criminal fucking scum

Hope more shit comes your way OP

OP, all you can do is focus on yourself, become a better person, create a better future, one day maybe you can play some sort f role in your childs life, it may never come, but should it ever occur you need to show that you are responsible, for yourself and for your child.

>it's a neckbeard roleplaying episode

user, how is this a bad feel?
>passed on your genes, not required to pay child support
>someone else with more money will RAISE YOUR FUCKING CHILD
>literally giving your genes a free ride
>you got rid of a whore
What's the issue here?

i seriously want to understand this.

Outside of the internet, in an adults world, not taking care of a child you made and having another man to come in and save the day is seen as a bummy piece of shit fucking thing, which OP sounds like. If a man pays child support, he is legally able to enforce his right to see his kids.

She was at one point. She also had some bad boy stage while she was young as most women do. She lived in like a $2,000,000 home and her father owned a fuck ton of real estate when we were together in high school.

>blow me up tom

ahhhh i see, well, life i very strange.

can you think of the main reasons why she does not want you in his life?

Why she gotta fight with you at Cheesecake? She knows you love to go there

>scumbag 18year old knocks up a slut
>goes to prison
>ceo raises kid with slut
>kid gets aggressive scum bag genes + young mom eggs with rich successful father figure in his life

ALPHA FUCKS
BETA BUCKS

>Be the bad boy lowlife she used to rebel against daddy
>Actually think that you can stay in her life

Jesus fucking Christ, how delusional are you?

>3 months into my stay she tells me she's pregnant

Heh, the ol reverse cuckening. She was cheating on you and wasnt sure whose the kid was.

Should have just backed of from the start and let the other cuck raise your kid if he wanted to. You can always make new kids and unless the other guy is a gigantic faggot there is no reason to confuse the kid.

Congratulation on getting another male to care for your offspring. Sounds like a winning evolutionary tactic to me.

Came here hoping someone made this joke, wasn't disappointed. Thanks my drakefriend.

She actually seems totally chill. You really dropped the ball on that one. But you can use this as a learning experience and not fuck up again. You're still very young, you can have other sons, and the woman didn't fuck you over with child support so you'll be able to afford your own family.

Take it on the chin and move on.

unlikely, she does not get anything at all from OP, and she is married now to a millionaire who has adopted the child.

All of this.

You got off lucky, and can enjoy a fresh start.

This despite being a huge retard.

>it's a nigger wants his princess back because he had nothing as white as her episode

Because I'm a convicted felon who went to prison for 3 years because someone owed me $3000 dollars and I had the stupidity to force them into a car at gunpoint and get my money back like the stupid spic I am. So while I'm here only making roughly $4000 a month now doing back breaking work she's found a man who makes 400k a year has a 401k multiple houses and can afford to take care of a child. To her that child and me are reminders of terrible times in her life being a dumb young hoe but since she kept the child she can try to make the child good and keep it away from the scum who made it?

Yea you guys are right. Maybe I'm just being a little bitch because I never knew my father. But the kid has father now. And it will never be me.

I'm gunna go for a run guys.
Thanks for talking some sense into me.

Not your blog; fuck off

this sounds like A Californian Tale

one last question, is she also mexican?

OP confirmed to be both alpha and severely retarded

No, she's white.

Seriously, if you read this, its the best option. The kid is still your blood, and it will have a good chance at a great life, which is really all that matters. Sure, it sucks you'll never know him, but you can make a fresh start now. Also, you're lucky in that the bitch didn't ruin your life for you. They can do that, you know.

you fucking had the world on a plate man, what the fuck.

That's how you know it's a bait post

>"We don't click"
so your kid turned out to be a fag because you weren't around to teach him discipline and now because he is a fag you're abandoning him? To be raised by a cuck, who will undoubtedly turn your son into a cuck too?

You're a dense motherfucker OP. Don't beat yourself up over it. Take the second chance you've been given, and make something of yourself. Go to college, get a degree, fight for a good paying job, and become a man that the son you lost would be proud of, because one day, when the child is older and can make his own decisions, he may want to find out who his true biological father is, and what do you want to give him? A disappointment, someone who is continuously locked up, on drugs, with a shitty retail job that barely pays for the heroin he injects every night.

You've gotten a chance that rarely ANYBODY ever gets, and you instead feel pity on yourself. You have a lot of maturing to do, and nobody is going to be able to do it for you but yourself.

>almost every dollar I've ever made was almost legally, never got jailed even after being arrested 5 times
>you were 18 and only got 3 years so that means you're most likely a first offender

I believe /v/fags say it best "Get Good"

POST PICS OF YOUR EX

it's not. the fact of the matter is prison pertains to working out. therefore op doesn't even need to mention exercise at all. technically this thread is not meant for this board and should have been deleted long ago. but mods don't give a fuck because of the Veeky Forums community gathering round to discuss shit even if it is unrelated to fitness to begin with.

this. think about it on the bright side. also the child should worry more about what the fuck his mom is gonna be like. i mean come on a teen getting pregnant and in her early 20s she's still crazy and manipulative? when she is 30 and 40 it's all the same, just a more aged version of a girl.

these are the world's future mothers we are fucking. this is why females do regret shit because of the social aspects of it all, above anything.

>How did your girlfriend go from you, a felon, to having your child and hooking up with a CEO?
>is she insanely hot or something?
because she's a female. nuff said.

>Dodged child support

Looks like you're the real winner here senpai

when i see girls like this desu i want to walk up next to them and kinda softly grab and shake their tricep fat.

he had a lot of time to meditate over shit. he's playing the moral role. he just hasn't gotten over it quite yet, he will eventually see this as an advantage in his life rather than a downfall. he just needs to play his cards right based around the child's development.