General Feels Thread

Post your feels and I'll respond, always makes me feel better to hear other people's problems.

I'll start

>get ghosted by gf
>one week we're enjoying each other's company next week she fucking vanishes
>2 years for nothing
>can't make any sense of it

Anyone ever lose their motivation to lift because of a breakup? I've been slowly getting back into it but I just don't have the same drive as before.

yea man, same shit. Didn't ghost on me, but 3 years then suddenly we are in two different worlds with no future... But anyways you gotta get over the lump and get motivated. Remember in life its always
1. you
2. family
3.friends
4.so

You gotta take care of yourself first before you can help anyone else. The only way to do that is lift hard and heavy.

Also just a headsup remember these two quotes: It was her loss that she left you, and she made her bed and now has to sleep in it.

I feel alright. I'm finally studying something that truely fills me with happiness and I've moved to a new city that I like, so that part is set.
Also, I've found a great gf, she's literally 9/10 with a top personality.

I can't be arsed to lift though, which bothers me. I used to go there every 2nd day and be anxious if I missed a session. Dunno how to rekindle the fire. Also, I sleep a lot worse. I feel exhausted every day and sweat a lot. And I'm feeling to lazy to do even the smallest tasks. Worries me desu.

Ah, also balding. Was only a matter of time, but now it really sucks. Maybe 2 years left til I'll shave it all off.

Let's hear your story senpai

And thanks for the advice, I'll keep my head and soldier on, I think the worst part is slowly fading

>tfw finally dietary willpower "clicked" and I am happily 3 weeks into no junk food or soda

I know this is a good feel and the thread is for bad feels, but I wanted to post it anyway.

Also stop letting the behaviour of women dictate your life you faggot. There is 0% chance she was the best woman for you in the world.

If you're balding you really should get lifting. I haven't started balding yet but my father and brother are bald and it's bound to happen. Just be sure you're swole as fuck when it does.

Don't get complacent too. It seems like you're doing well but as a rule you should never stagnate. Keep lifting, show gf how much you appreciate her, study harder.

>There is 0% chance she was the best woman for you in the world.

That stings to hear but I've been telling myself the same thing. If she is so heartless as to do something like that, she really isn't for me.

>I know this is a good feel and the thread is for bad feels, but I wanted to post it anyway.
That's cool, I like to hear this stuff as well and good on you for sticking to your guns.

not much of a story yet, still going through the struggles since its only been a month.

A few things, i've been told, but havent felt yet.
Emotions fade with time
There are always more people to take that ex's place
and now your free to do as you please

Also remember that you were the catch, women should be happy to have your attention, not the other way around.

it will hurt, but time heals.

She wasn't the best girl because she didn't care about you or your feelings when she split.

Test

Girlfriend of 3 years left me, I got pretty low last month, nothing going well, she felt she wasn't being treated right and left me, thought it wasn't possible for me to sink lower, I was wrong

She was with someone else within a week, but I don't think they're seeing each other anymore because she found out he had beat his last girlfriend. Imagine that, leaving someone who would be willing to die for you, for someone who doesn't even have the willingness to not beat a girl.

3 years down the drain after a few bad weeks, some of the best moments of my life were with her. I feel like I have nothing now, I'm so alone, I have no interest in meeting other girls, I can't even find any girls attractive anymore. I just don't get how you can love someone so much, and they can say they love you, but when you aren't being perfect they're so content to leave you, I just can't even imagine ever doing something like that

fix your problems and you'll find a new girl.

My Grandfather passed away the other day - we all saw it coming but I feel listless, completely drained. I'm thankful my Boss let me leave early when it happened, and that I just so happened to have the next day off. Headed back to work today, but I feel like a shell.

I tried to lift today, managed my warmups and one set of squats before I fell out of it. Probably because I haven't eaten for the last two days.

Going to force myself to drink a protein shake, take the time to recover today and tomorrow, and get back on my routine Sunday.

>just ended a seven year relationship
>been with her since I was 19
>feels like I wasted the best parts of my life
>start thinking about trying to talk to other qt3.14s
>got no game because of having gf for ao long and also socially retarded/autistic
>I'm also 6/10 at best
>tfw I'll just have to settle with being lonely for the rest of my life

On the bright side at least I have time to train, eat and rest as much as best as possible, r-right?

Aaaand I'm not banned anymore. So I've got a feel as well lads

>pull 9/10 on tinder
>been losing weight, getting stronger, things are looking up
>meet up a few times, things are going well
>two days ago pinch a nerve in my back and have to stop lifting
>last night she finds out I'm not a virgin (she's a senior in high school, im 21) and freaks out
>being really distant today

I've only been with 1 girl too..not like I'm CHAD getting PUSSY with my FRAME or anything. She's obviously a virgin and that's cool but I didn't think girls cared about that shit

Did you guys fight a lot before things started going bad?

I find that if there isn't some form of conflict within relationships it usually means somewhere down the line the girl will freak out and jump ship because she isn't used to having things go sour and dealing with them

Also, the current dating culture in the West made by Tinder and all that just make people not want to deal with conflict at all. Why talk and try to come to terms with your bf when you can run off and find someone else within a week? It sucks but it's true. You can tell me more about your breakup and all that if you'd like.

How did she find out? You should always just pretend you're not. Better to be seen as bad at sex than a virgin desu

Did you by any chance get banned for shitposting about tinder and chads?

Good hear you at least tried m8. I'll say take it slow for now, eat small meals, nothing too big, and do lighter workouts until you feel you're ready to move on. I think I've had a similar feeling, everything I ate tasted like bile and I couldn't bring myself to do anything. Hang in there.

Jesus that's rough.

>On the bright side at least I have time to train, eat and rest as much as best as possible, r-right?

Yes user, you do. Now get on it. It's never too late. Most people just cruise through life having everything and taking it for granted, I'm sure you won't make that same mistake now.

It's a bsckstory for a feel I felt you fucking bully

No not really, it's even worse cause just a few days before the breakup things seemed fine, we even had a really great conversation a few days before

I went over one night, and she gave me the whole "we need to talk" thing, she raised all her complaints, I told her that I realized all my mistakes and I don't want to lose her and that I'm willing to fight for us and work on our problems, by the end of the night things seemed good, thought we were gonna be okay, I was gonna give her a ride to work in the morning.

By the time I got home that night, so like a 15 minute drive, she told me she doesn't think I should take her and that she's confused. She asked me to come over again the next night, which I did, we sat in my car and talked for like 4 hours, she broke up with me. It was terrible, one of the most painful things I've ever felt, we even kissed and cuddled a bunch during it, don't know why. I was a wreck for a few weeks, crying in front of multiple family members which I haven't done since I was a kid.

I feel like the whole thing was a big mistake, I wish I could just go back in time and fix it all, I really wanted to marry this girl, at the moment everything just seems fuzzy, I don't really know what to do or where to go

I need fit approved advice on getting over a girl

I don't want to be presumptuous or to even pretend I can fully understand what you shared with her, but I think fighting and dealing with problems should be a part of every relationship. Sounds to me like things were mostly good with you and her, but the moment things went bad, she panicked and ran for it.

I know this sounds harsh too but maybe it's for the best. Conflict is huge part of humanity. In the past people had to deal with problems with their spouses because they depended on each other. Now, not so much. I'd even suggest artificially creating conflict just to see how a potential SO could deal with it early in a relationship. But I'm rambling now.

Keep your head up user, I know it fucking hurts and her still being affectionate with all the cuddling and kissing before you broke up might make you confused too. No doubt she does have some feelings in there somewhere if she did that, if she is adverse to conflict then her jumping ship might have happened eventually. Better now than later when you've invested even more years into the relationship.

Chin up

Yeah. Thanks user, I'll try, just gonna try and focus on myself for now I think

My parents are emotionally abusive. Mom doesn't have that motherly feeling, doesn't even greet me when I get home, or talk to me when I try to make conversation. Just tells me to clean up shit around the house.
I work a shit retail job so I'm stuck dealing with them.
Luckily my school offers counseling. Not sure how much it will help though

Go for it user. If it means anything, I'll also listen if you'd like to tell me more about your situation.

>been having a horrible past year
>bad depression and ADHD, plus several other lesser mental problems
>used to cope ok but they got increasingly bad and I almost flunked out of school
>kept telling my family how miserable and overwhelmed I was but they brushed me off every time
>get back home the wor st I've ever been
>suicidal constantly, can barely eat, don't ever want to get out of bed
>seeking help but insurance is so shit that it's taking forever
>family is extremely unsupportive
>brother says I'm "bummed" and to get over it
>mom says I'm not depressed, is constantly emotionally abusive, and constantly threatens to stop helping with uni if I don't get out of bed and work for her
>realize that neither of them care at all
>gf broke up with me four days ago, and she was the only one who listened
>text all my friends todag because I'm circling the drain
>after texting them throughout work, I realize that even though I've been asking about them and catching up on their lives, not a single one asked how I was

I feel so amazingly lonely right now. I have literally one person who gives a fuck about me, this girl I was sort of friends with. I'm glad I'm not entirely alone, but it's horrible to realize how worthless you are to everyone close around you. I've never wanted to live less than now.

And that's only scratching the surface if you can believe it. I used to think my life sounded like a country song, but now it feels like some sort of punishment for sins in a previous life. I don't see how else so much misery and misfortune could be repeatedly forced onto me without cessation.

I'll start with saying holy shit that's rough. Can't even fathom how you must be feeling.

In any case, it seems like too many things are stressing you out. You mentioned trying to reach out to friends but they don't ask about your problems. Have you tried bringing it up anyways? I know that sounds awkward, but do it anyways and ask for advice. People like it when you come to them for advice, and it'll function as a way for you to just talk to someone about how you're feeling. Anyways, hang in there and make sure you see that counselor as soon as the insurance issue is solved.

Dude I truncated it so it wouldn't just be a rambling hard knock story.

No I havent. If they really gave a shit then they would have asked. I just feel worse when I seek support and get apathy or derision in return like I have been. I'm too emotionally unstable for more of that. I did with the one girl who has been nice but she's so sheltered that she really had no idea, which is ok. It was nice of her to even listen, but she's been really busy with her new job so we haven't talked much in weeks.

I already used my six counseling sessions this year. The rest would be out of pocket and I can't afford them. Thanks though man.

Anyone else always feel like they should've done more after working out? No matter how much I do I always feel disappointed that I didn't do more

I don't know if it's normal but I have no feelings. I've been that way for maybe 3 or 4 years. I don't know if something's wrong with me or if it's something else.

Why do you feel this way user? Do you have some goal body you're trying to attain maybe?

A lot of people say they 'have no feelings' but it varies from person to person. Some people just feel empty inside (depression), some legitimately don't have feelings (sociopaths).

Better question: is it negatively impacting you? If so, do you want to fix it?

>be me, 60kg ottermode on an acrobatic duo course
> perfectly capable of holding a qt
> get paired with my crush
> "user, this is not working, you're not doing it right"
> the bitch is not even trying and is blaming it all on me
> "why don't you ask some guy to lift you? maybe you enjoy it more"
> leaves to continuethe class with a massive jacked nigger
> mfw
> my heart when
> forever small

>gf slept with other guys and hooked up with others before me

>i was a kissless virgin

how do get over this

>If they really gave a shit then they would have asked
This is an assumption. You are assuming that everyone has the same awareness and recognition of the symptoms of mental illness.

Not just of mental illness, of literally ANYTHING in my life. I don't expect anybody to know I'm imploding just by looking at me, that's silly. It was all one sided with me seeing what they'd been doing because I genuinely cared. They were happy to tell me, and I was happy to hear, but the lack of reciprocity highlighted the apathy they had towards me as a person. Not once did they ask about me in any capacity, not even the lazy "hbu?". Add onto that that the only time we talked or saw each other was if I initiated it, and that tells me everything I need to know. I was just too retarded to see it sooner because I assumed others cared as much about me as I did them. Not trying to shut you down or anything, but I know what some level of care looks like. That's not it.

>Got my A-Level results back
>Had apprenticeship lined up to start at £25k/year
>Took BTEC Diploma and got highest grade D*D* in comp science and second highest grade D in applied law
>D*D* don't count for shit because my teachers fucked up
>finished sixth form with one qualification
>no apprenticeship money
>feelsbadman

I lost 50 lbs last year around this time and I just started working out again and it always feels like it won't be enough to lose any more

Realize that it doesn't matter. Everyone has had a life before they met you. If you like who they are now, you need to understand that all of their last experiences make up their current self.

Is not like she betrayed you by sleeping with people before you met. Would you feel guilty if it was the other way around?

>19 years old
>khhv
>zero friends
>no job
>going to university just because i feel like i probably should

I hate myself. I wish I could like myself and be comfortable enough around other people to form relationships.

I've been lifting 6 days a week, and I started practicing meditation, but I don't know if it's going to matter.

I wish I could just snap out of it. I want to try psychedelics and see how they change my outlook on life.

Bad week.

>Mom sent to ICU
>Half a tree fell in my front yard
>Basement flooded
>Mom discharged, had to take her back to ER
>Good friend died of cancer yesterday

I have no "regular" friends left, no one to talk to.

Haven't been on a date in 5 years. No prospects.

It's a feeling that you feel that makes you think you have no feelings. Something is wrong in your life and you need to work on fixing it

I'm great, user.
>Teaching 8th and 9th graders. fucking >love it. Best most gravy job I've ever >had. talk all day and get discussions >going.
>lost 30lbs over the summer. Jacked af.
>meditating lots. Lifting lots. Great diet.
>tfw kicking the shit out of my 30s.

maybe you should quit being such a fucking pussy

srsly

>LOst a bunch of weight
>Still have a bit of a flabby gut
>Nothing is working to get rid of it
>Doing plank shirtless in front of a mirror
>Stomach looks like an empty bag just hanging there
>Goddammit, this flab has been loose skin from my years of fatness, not stubborn body fat

I-I didn't even think I was overweight enough for my skin not to stretch back into shape...I thought this only occurred to the morbidly obese.

Let me elaborate. I'm not saying depression and add or w/e aren't real, I'm saying that blaming them makes any slipups "not your fault".

If your family/friends don't care about you, you haven't earned their respect/adoration or they're shit people and you shouldn't care if they don't like you.

r u me

You could join the military, I really wanted to do that but got disqualified

3xtruth

Godspeed user

she looked through your internet history for a laugh mate.
only explanation

Man, you need a change of scenery. Transfer to a school far away, out of state even. Leave this shit and don't look back. Be your own man, change your path. You have the power to do it. Strive to make progress every day in one way or another. I recently moved in to a new place for school that's 800 miles from home and my life/health have dramatically improved.

> I'm 27
> I'm a fucking jobless fat manlet loser
> Parents died last December, I've been living off my inheritance since
> Still have one year left till my master's degree (Psychology, so shit tier)

I just wish I had more friends. I live with one of my old buddies, in his apartment. He helps me a lot, but I can tell that sometimes he is just fed up with my shit. Also, he wants to get a girl and fall in love and move together, so I'll be forced to leave sooner or later. Which is bad, because the rent is cheap and at least I have someone to talk to.

I just wish I had more friends, or more of a social life. It's a fucking Friday night and all I did was deadlift at the gym and shitpost on Veeky Forums.

Also, a girl would be nice but even I know how fucking unrealistic this is, given my shape of a blob and lack of any real talent or motivation (bitches are not that impressed by 4pl8 squat).

you guys will be alright just remember its a new day tomorrow.

>No gf
>Every girl/woman I talk to is in a relationship or into basic shit
>Was setting up date with adorable qt
>Seems to be too interested in living that big city big dream life.
>Need to move out, just hit part of that plan
>Have disdain for bullshit relationships where I have to drink, have bad emotional habits or fit an image.
>Realize everyone is so busy living it up they forget to be happy while I focus on lifting and my hobbies
>Wonder if I'm treading a thin line on caring but not caring at all.

I'm still the fucking man though, go out and have fun once in a while anons

I'll go further. By specifically naming the mental problems we deal with, while useful for categorizing symptoms and seeking treatment, we also create this phantom. The human mind is weird, and we will subconsciously project our own thoughts and feelings onto anything- animals, paintings, etc.

This is normally harmless, except when we have these mental illness "phantoms". By giving form to certain behaviors we have (like ADD), we can then blame our personal failings on these phantoms, rather than on ourselves. Again, not saying these illnesses are fake, simply that thinking about them like things instead of groups of behaviors, we set ourselves up for failure.

You should be trying your best now to counter these behaviors. The three most important things for a functioning human being are the following-

Sleep: Irregular sleep, or not enough sleep, will weaken your willpower and your focus. Both of which people with ADD suffer from especially.

Diet: Poor diet can lead to irregular energy levels and poor physical health, and your brain requires certain daily nutrients.

Exercise: Humans evolved exercising weekly, if not daily, and failing to do so leads to poor mental health.

I know because I was in your exact same situation. Diagnosed with ADD and depression. Could never focus on homework, made poor decisions on how I spent my time. Ate poorly, and rarely exercised. By fixing my sleep, I felt it was easier to focus on schoolwork and other responsibilities. Once that was down, I fixed my diet, and began exercising. Without ever taking any pharmaceuticals or going to therapy.

Again, if your family/friends treat you like shit, it is either because you are shit and need to look at yourself critically, or they're just shitty people who you should tell to fuck off. Your mom spat you out of her vagina, that's all. It implies nothing further about your relationship.

>tfw didn't go to gym because I forgot my clothes at home ( I go after work and see below )
>Tfw going on second date with girl Im not feeling and I'm paying for everything again tonight
>Tfw sister is super close with my pos ex and they're littering my snap story with selfies
>Tfw my only friend has been ignoring me
>Tfw probably gonna drink by myself tonight
Life sucks

My way of seeing women is this: there are so many women in the world, it is impossible that one of them is perfect for you. There would have to be a huge number of them that I will feel like are perfect or the best there is. Furthermore, depending on your mood, there are going to be days where you'd prefer a certain bodytype or hair color or personality over one you'd want most on other days. There isn't one perfect woman. There are thousands, maybe millions, and you just have to make it work with one of them.

Why were you disqualified?

I hear ya

not much to do on weekends if you dont have a social circle, kinda blows

plus drinking alone is just sad, im out of ideas other than hitting the gym again more or less

Get a job.

Sharing this piece of good advice for other user

Also I would add :

1. Philosophy allow you to tame fear of death and how absurd life is. Read "Existentialism is a humanism" from the french author Sartre, and ancien greek wisdom (Plato). It will change your life. Personnaly it cured my depression

2. After a breakup you feel like you ant to die, but be patient, push yourself to meet new people and start new hobbies, an a few months later you will feel ok

>you and everyone you know will die and most likely be forgotten
>life is far too short and the universe is far too big to worry about what people think of you
>wasting your youth on a african voodoo doll crafting forum is your own damn fault

I think you're really off base mostly, but you might have a point with them being shitty people.

Yeah, I knew that which is why I avoided going to a psych until I was 19. I've always felt like this, I just was diagnosed with stuff for the past few years. I don't think I'm blaming the conditions, but rather I sought help because I could tell I was getting worse. You're assuming the doing worse came first, which isn't accurate.

Yeah I'm already doing all the holistic shit, but thanks. Sleep is good no booze or drugs, diet is on point with lots of veggies, not fat, liftan and doing cardio and HIIT, and I'm supplementing with d3 and zinc. I've been doing that shit since high school, which was the only reason I could cope for as long as I did with zero help.

I don't think I'm shitty. I've always been critical of myself due to low self esteem so I've always been hyper aware of being great in about every way. This was also the only way my mom abused me less so it's more or less ingrained to be the best at everything. I'm not trying to toot my own horn, but the first thing I assumed was at fault was me. It took years to realize that's not the case.

Thanks for responding.

My uni is out of state. It's nice to leave but I'm so abysmally impoverished that I can't say that it helps much. No money or support network to leave so I am stuck unless I want to just be homeless in a new town.

I do have about six hundred in savings though so I'm trying to get some change. It's just hard to save up anything. Thanks for the inspiration though.

No problem. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

The only other recommendation I have is to get out of your situation. Just drop all the shitty people from your life and get away.

shes a whore

>was gonna get fit
>started losing weight, went to gym
>got job
>job saps all energy and motivation
>somewhere between no and negative progress for a month

>mirin hard
>only girl to ever express her desire for me
>it's a fucking landwhale

>graduate from uni
>get the job I want
>invested wisely, money isn't an issue anymore as long as I don't get wrecked in an accident or some other unforeseen event
>in other words, accomplished almost all the goals I set out to do
>feel dead inside

If there was ever a moment in my life where I felt like a cog in a machine, this is it. Nothing feels like a real challenge anymore. Logically though, I think I might be delving into some depression and I should get checked out but then I wonder what the fucking point is if I have everything I've ever wanted and I'm not happy. Just a little confused I guess.

realised today at 27 i've got a tiny dick. always thought it was average and that porn dicks are just unusually huge

It might sound cliched, but try creating something. Build a birdhouse by hand. Try drawing or painting. Try learning an instrument. In my opinion, man is at his happiest when he creates something with his own hands

OP here, I can relate.

>finishing uni after this summer
>got a job in my field starting September
>family is proud
>friends are proud
>the fucking bullshit in the OP happens
>feels like a hollow victory now
>will just be another worker with nothing to really look forward to at the end of the day

Is there not even 1 day of the week you can workout?

Sometimes people have no other outlets. I come here because sharing my feelings with people IRL always makes me feel awkward and judged.

Good reads, user, thanks.

Why don't you at least drink with the grill you're meeting up with? Sounds like your sister is being a cunt, I'd just distance myself from her for now.

>just remember its a new day tomorrow
I tell myself this a lot and it helps. Sometimes I like to sleep early just so I can feel refreshed and get to the next day sooner.

I'm glad to hear you're doing well. I'm a little curious about meditation though. Everyone says its good and I tried it but I must be missing something because I don't feel much different after.

You have the right mind set at least. Don't be so hard on yourself, just stay your course.
Pleasantly surprised the thread is still going. I'll keep trying to reply to as many anons as I can.

Lost the respect of my coworkers, friends, and people close to me. Feel like shit, on Veeky Forums every day due to the pain, and trying to change

you need goals to keep motivated bro.

Same thing happened to me after getting my first job out of college. You think, "oh well, I guess I'm all done with school and everything, I'll just work here till I die".

> have epilepsy
> go a year and a half without having a seizure
> go to uni
> get back in the gym since it's a 5 minute walk away
> start dating a girl
> everything is going great
> stay up until 4 am working on a philosophy paper
> horrible idea for my condition but decide I need to get it done
> go to class at 7 the next morning
> TA doesn't even pick the paper up because everyone's are so bad
> actually livid
> tired as fuck all day
> play Street Fighter with some friends later
> have a seizure in their dorm
> I continue to have seizures pretty much every 3-4 weeks for the rest of the school year
> this includes multiple days where I have friends practically babysit me in my dorm when I feel like I'm about to have a seizure
> I come to accept it since I don't have a neurologist to consult where I go to school
> I decided though that I can keep going to the gym and try even harder when I get back home
> finish my freshman year
> get administered to the hospital so they can run a Video EEG (They put me in a hospital bed with a camera in front of it and glued wires to my head so they could see what was going on inside my head when I was having a seizure.)
> they take me halfway off my meds so I feel like I'm about to have a seizure for a week
> at the end they decide to put me on new medication and install a Vagus Nerve Stimulator to help with my seizures
> it was a minor surgery, but for recovery purposes I couldn't exercise all summer
> it's now the end of the summer and I feel like nothing has changed

what's it like having a seizure? and what does it feel like when it feels like your about to have one?

Your remedy: Go out and explore. Either travel or go cross country to do some soul searching. Preferably with a very close friend who is down with you.

When I am about to have a seizure I start to get a sort of tunnel vision and I have difficulty talking and I start to slur a bit. I've been told that I also stare at the floor on my right side.

As far as the seizure itself, I'm unconscious for the ones I've had. I black out and when I wake up it takes a while for me to be able to stand or speak.

I hope you are ok user

Feel better, user.

Had heart surgery when I was 5 weeks old but it was just to repair a defect and hasn't affected me since. I had 4 cardiologists evaluate me and they said I was 100% fine but the army didn't care

Thanks. I'm getting drunk tonight instead of having a cheat day tomorrow.

depressing thread

Can someone post the picture about Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums growing old? No homo.

men and women are not the same. females loose the ability to pair bond after fucking more than 3 different guys. men never loose it no matter how much poon they slayed

I'm so pathetically alone that I post videos of myself masturbating and ejaculating on Reddit. My posts are pretty popular because I have a large penis and ejaculate huge amounts. Probably 95% of the attention I get is from guys, but I do get a few comments and messages from girls, and sometimes I PM/comments girls nude posts on Reddit and they see my post history and want to talk with me

Then if they see my face they drop me and say "oh my god no thank you" because of how ugly i am

How's that for an obscure, pathetic feel

this guy gets it. life is not a fairy tale, but if both parties are willing to put in the work a relationship and family can be had.

>teenage girls at my gym keep hitting on me
>literally feel like they are trying to send me jail
>broke up with my current gf because she was too clingy
>New employee's at my job making it easier for me
>best friend getting married
>younger brother got accepted to Berkeley
>other younger brother is a chad in HS

feeling pretty good this year

>fuck up with girl i like last week
>probably blown my shot
>far too bothered by it to be considered normal
>everyone probably thinks i'm a beta clinger

ffs

>have always had issues with parents
>occasionally bring it up with manager at work
>alcoholic father, lots of verbal/physical since childhood
>withdrew from school and social life to work the last four or so years
>recently hired another shift who was familiar with my high school friends, now a psych major
>conversation about me going back to college spills into massive hour long discussion about my family history

I don't know if it's going to wind up being a bad thing or not, it's nice to be able to talk about my problems with someone that's around my age (although they're two years younger) but normally at work I'm very impersonal and hate talking about myself.

hey guys im about to go to the gym, can someone just tell me we're all gonna make it, makes me feel better before going.

Dance with a girl. She's having a gap year traveling the world. Thin noodles everywhere. "I have a boyfriend in Australia"
But we are all gonna make it.

Genuinely not sure if bait or just red pilled.

Why are they so much pickier than the Greatest Generation? You'd think they'd want to mold as many citizens through the military as possible.

divorce imminent

Gains are nice but they aren't strong enough to fend off the rabid gorilla trying to pull my goddamn heart out

Just know, its better off sooner than later.

It does suck you invested so much time and energy, but ask yourself if you were truely happy?

I know in this state you think having the way things were before was happy, but eventually you will see that you werent and now you can move on with your life the way you want to.

>homeless dude at bus stop
>>he asks me for a light
>'nah i don't smoke mate'
>he asks some women standing around for a light
>'no, i don't smoke'
>asks the third person around me, she also says no
>eventually he wanders off
>i think me being around made him kind of calm down because i heard him before and he was being agro until i walked up and sat down

>10 minutes later he's back
>not even being nice about it, actually being disrespectful and aggressive, just expecting people to give him the lighter and talking shit after they say no
>he gets back to me
>"can you help me"
>"can you help me"
let me pause for just a second to say that right about here my first instinct (which i suppressed, and later regretted suppressing it) was to get up and go ballistic on him him to "gtfo of my face, and gtfo of here, i better not see you harassing anyone else on this street again, go"
but i suppressed it because i, i guess to keep it concise i was worried about the consequences. a grade A wimp moment. fuck.

>"what do you want?"
>"some money"
>"no."
>then he says some weird shit tries to get in my face and sticks his tongue out, then walks off to harass more people
>bus comes
>realize i acted like a real coward.

What do you actually do? I wanted to try to be reasonable and calm, but I think that some people like that, the only thing they know is aggression, and you need to be aggressive with them.

Already posted this on /adv/ but you guys are a lot better with this stuff

I went out with this girl yesterday. It was all nice and fun. We were connecting really nicely. She kissed me first and then we made out for a while.
Later on the night we met a couple of friends of hers and were dancing. We kissed a bit but then her friend (dude) interrupted and borrowed her for a minute. I thought no big deal and kept dancing/talking with her friends.
I call her friend after some time sobering and ask what's wrong. He blames me of rape and some other shit. I call his bluff and he doesn't pick up again.
I call her and she calls me a mother fucker and tells me "I don't kiss her without her permission".
I take care of her drunk friends and drop them home.
I messaged her today about 20 mins ago telling her I'm sorry if she felt violated and told her I want to see her again so we can sort this out.
So my question is what to do about the situation. Should I talk to the girl again? I really did like her and had genuinely had fun spending time together. Do I let her go? I'm seeing a couple other girls but would drop them for her.
What do I do to the beta white knight friend of hers?

you're only like 20 years old. first loves are practice loves

>What do I do to the beta white knight friend of hers?
He isnt the problem, she is
I had a similar situation a few years back but the girl told him it wasnt a big deal etc and stood up for me(which she should have)
If she didnt defend her own actions even if drunk thats not a good sign

My tip is to drop her, from what you say here she seems like trouble