I'm fairly old (68) and i was wondering if anyone could help me get some muscle on my body because i look like this guy

I'm fairly old (68) and i was wondering if anyone could help me get some muscle on my body because i look like this guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sNSKqInTi_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1.read the stickys
or
2. go and youtube and type how to get greek body

too late for you, unless you take crazy amounts of steroids

You will easily get testosterone prescribed by your doctor at your age.
Lack of test is pretty much the main cause of older bodies looking like shit.
Also if you can get hold of HGH, that will help a great deal too.

I am pretty much certain I won't go into old age without a shitload of test and HGH stockpiled.

okay thanks you for you help

SS + GOMAD

Baby Boomer please die

Your generation has done enough damage to this country

retarded fattie fuck off from this board, go to reddit

papa Veeky Forums
post timestamp of white hair

Fuck you I'm not fat and don't Reddit.

Go die babyboomerfag

for the slight chance this is legit , Search Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe. read it and do it.

btfo by literal oldfag
reddit awaits you.

This is correct. Rip himself is 60 and has done a lot of work training old folks. I believe they're working on a book specifically geared towards older lifters as well.

fuck you bbfag

He should go die also. SS is a total meme.

TRT+read the sticky

Just die. It's the cycle of life. You're born then you die. The rules don't change for your generation. You lived life on easy street and ruined western civilization. Maybe you should've put more money into science instead of the military complex and globalization and that would've gotten you more than dick pills.

Plz die.

plz

Proof?

Why are you on here
How did you find this place

just shut up. you aren't helping anyone.

everything is a meme. saying something is a meme doesn't do shit.

implying our generation isn't doing just as bad or worse in it's own way. we're all fucking drones get over the ageism thing and realize the system is the enemy first and foremost.

ICF 5x5

He said "some muscle", not "reach my 30 y/o natty limit". If he's doing zero sports now then he can still get "some muscle", comparatively, if he starts working out every day or every other day and eats well.

If real how did you ever find this place??

The system perpetrated and enjoyed by their generation.

die bbfag

How does a 68 year old man get on Veeky Forums? Also, I found this funny.

He obviously has a young brain. Good for him. Get on test and bang all the women on bingo night and and beat the shit out of all those douchebags playing bocci ball.

Hello again everyone, thank you for your help, i found this fitness area through my grandson and he said it would really help me

you really think the average joe is responsible for this?

Honestly though,

jacked old people look badass af.

Joints and tendons will be your problem not muscle. Warm up do low weight and give three day min recovery. Aim for weight you can do 12 reps with. Injury will set you back a lot so progress slowly.

listen to this but don't do it. research more than anything.

Yes. They rode the good times and voted the "leaders" in power. We had to deal with Clinton, Bush, nigger baby boomer, and next grill Clinton.

Plz die

get on TRT, then start lifting, get enough calories and protein to build muscle

you don't think the guy in the picture didn't do it right?

kill yourself plz

I'm not the boomer nor american and they did elect the right guy kennedy and as it happened in other countries the system got rid of him

we're all pretty much millennials. so basically we aren't going to listen to you, we are just going to point fingers and blurt out "that's that!" "this is this!" that's what that is!" cause that's the type of mentality my peers have.

it's more about your approach to this whole thing. also what time of day you post can help your threads because the first few replies can really make up the rest of the thread.

point is take what you've learned from here but really get your information from other sources. talking with people online a 3rd of your age about how somebody your age should workout, isn't going to get you to your ideals. i know their insults don't make you feel anything at all. but this community is heavily invested, emotionally, into this board. with that being said not everyone is here to help because they don't see THEM helping YOU as any advantage within this area of the fitness community as a whole.

basically they see your kindness as a weakness.

youtube.com/watch?v=sNSKqInTi_8