Are they serious ?

Are they serious ?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2989358/
newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/majority-of-hospitalized-heart-75668
youtube.com/watch?v=bs40BtGpuCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no. sage.

Easy, 80+% of agricultural subsidies go to meat and dairy, as well as the grain the feeds them

because you don't go the mcdonalds to get a salad, you go there for a burger. want a salad? go to the grocery store

>BUT I WILL HAVE TO >>>>COOK AND PREPARE

Lol.

I just worked out how much the 7 prepped meals of chicken, rice and salad in my fridge cost in total.
£14, so £2 per meal.

They can't even think of the idea of not eating in fast food joints. Pretty sad tbqh.

Yeah this is what I always say when people complain about food prices.
They complain about their favorite food prices.
If you can stand the same meal every day, then buy chicken, rice, beans, and broccoli in bulk.
Super healthy meal, delicious with some hot sauce, and costs next to nothing,

>not incorporating personal time spent at the grocery store or cooking
>2 pounds is still like 4 american dollars

never seen a head of lettuce more than 50p

I spend $2.14 per meal, 560 calories, and it's enough to get me full
Time spent at the grocery store since I'm only buying 4 things is easy. Plus i buy in bulk.
Time spent cooking and prepping is the only hassle, but I can have a week's worth of lunch and dinner ready in an hour, 90 minutes tops

yeah no where i live getting 4 days of chicken breast (3 meals) is gonna run you at least 50-60 usd. so, there goes that. i live off entirely processed cold cuts and scoops for protein. getting any fresh food or meat is out of the question, end of discussion.

Yeah but you gotta factor in the cost of all that dressing they're gonna drown it in.
Plus let's throw in some croutons, because we need some bread.
You know, it's still a little bland. Let's cover it in bacon. That'll do it.
>Ugh why is this salad so expensive?

Jesus how much is chicken there?
Breasts in Nebraska are $1.99/lb max.

Find a better store. Breasts should usually be the same price as cold cuts.

Damn Anonymous has really fallen low.

your not a fucking loser though so your life is much easir. I don't think eversone is like you are so your opinion doesnt even matter.

Literally less time spent doing that than fatties spend sitting in the drive thru every day.

Because I prep 5 days at a time. nigga.

Exactly.
90 minutes of cooking for 10 meals isn't bad

>buying those precut/prewashed/premade salads
>not buying the actual ingredientes and making them yourself

they deserve to be obese desu.. i mean, if you can't take 5 min of your day to make a salad i don't think there's much in life you can do

There is 100% no argument against buying and preparing your own food.

If you aren't smart enough to figure it out, you don't deserve health anyway.

Plus, doing meal prep keeps your fridge tidy and organized, which has the psychological benefit of keeping you from needless snacking. Meal prep is all around based.

Enjoy your cold cut cancer

See

The only argument I've heard is that it gets boring eating the same meal every day, so that's why I make 2 dishes and alternate which one I eat everyday

remember that anyone can be Anonymous. There isn't much of a screening process

and most of the people that claim to be Anonymous or the hacker Veeky Forums are from reddit

See, you solved the only argument you've come across by doing something as common sense and simple as that.

Seriously, people who want things to be "easy" make me hope for another ice age.

Eating healthy is so cheap and easy. Exercise is supposed to be the only hard part about getting in shape. And yet people act like dieting is the only thing preventing them no matter how active they are.

Jesus fucking christ, you can live indefinitely on beans, rice and some occasional vegetables.
Or milk, potatoes and some occasional legumes would work too. I can't believe this shit gets posted unironically.

>but it's not convenient enough
Fuck off retard, if you're that concerned with convenience use the microwave while you get ready for work.

Do you eat 8 pounds of chicken a day or something?

You clearly have never gone shopping before, fruit and veg are way more expensive.

But you can get shitty $1 salads. Just like you can get shitty $1 burgers.

This.

Not really, unless you refuse to shop anywhere besides wholefoods.
Go to a farmers market for fucks sake.
Also, learn to properly prepare your fruits and vegetables so there's not as much waste

Yeah at the price for chicken where I live, he'd be eating 2.5 lbs of chicken every meal
If he's complaining eating healthy is too expensive, he's doing it wrong.

>typical american wants everything easy
Just fucking die already

>it's another burgers are unhealthy episode

yawn. it's not the burger, it's the large order of fries and 30oz soda or milkshake that you get along with the burger that's the problem.

This. I bought a salad at subway once and it was most expensive than the damn sandwich. It had less chicken and was just made of lettuce.

>prepping meals in advance
My nigga. This is the only way to do it.

>salads are the epitome of healthy eating
Nah. There's lots of healthy foods that are cheap. Rice, eggs, legumes, oats, chicken breasts, peanut butter, etc. Hell even Ramen Noodles are healthy and make great filler provided you don't use the seasoning provided since it has a shit ton of sodium in it.

Vegetables are cheap as fuck. Only shit like mangoes are expensive.

This. Salad is bullshit meme-food and eating them in public has nothing to do with health, and everything to do with fashion. Hence, their price.

we r legion we dun remember we dun forgive

Anyone have the infograph that proves this faggot wrong?

We all know anonymous is stupid but you would think they would understand how supply and demand works.

But they supported occupy wallstreet so i guess they dont.

yeah because no one from here is that fucking stupid to do it right? you belong to the better/smarter group only. you wouldn't be caught dead with the wrong group, fucking christ you're a follower through and through

Hang on a minute.
Where do you go that burgers are $1?

he couldn't just be arguing the other side could he? nah he's just an american by your "guess". how fucking stupid are you?

>You clearly have never gone shopping before, fruit and veg are way more expensive.
False
Fruits and vegetables are only expensive when out of season.
You buy general fruits and vegetables that are year around acceptable for your country price wise.
You buy the specialty items as they come into their season.
Beans, soy, apples, among other things are year round seasonal, as there is always a portion of The U.S. that can grow said crops at any given point.

Strawberries are summer and fall, obviously they will be more expensive in winter because only a very small area can grow them during this season, this area must supply the entire country. Price goes up.
Bananas are imported.

Meat isn't expensive or inexpensive.
It always stays the same price.
The reason for this is because I can feed a fucking cow the same thing all year long.
Chickens can be kept in climate controlled buildings and still lay eggs.

>where i live getting 4 days of chicken breast (3 meals) is gonna run you at least 50-60 usd

This is nowhere in america.

Mcdonalds, checkers/rallys, burger king, wendys.

Damn brits. You guys brexit but you still need to figure out capitalism.

I'm Australian.

Fucking kids dont know the value of a dollar. Just ask your mom to buy you chicken and dont let her bullshit you.

Get a load of this fucking faggot

Same thing. Enjoy your housing collapse.

You can get $1 cheese burgers from McDonald's some parts of the year, I think if you buy a big Mac or something

stop eating out

What part of the country are you guys from? There is literally a value menu that has a dollar cheeseburger.

Hell a mcdouble is 1.29

>housing collapse
(I think) Our huge price:income ratio is caused by population growth due to 2many immigrants, not a bubble. But it's an ongoing debate. I wish house prices would go down in the next half decade so I can afford one some day.

Canada is almost double the price of American prices, if not triple.

I just had the sriracha chicken sandwish out of curiousity. Just the sandwich was $6.89 (taxes included)

Im not gonna predict when it will happen but your prices will drop and they will drop hard and fast like an Asian ladyboy. Make sure you save your money and dont take out stupid loans.

Bu-buh you got free shitty health care

Stop living in a shithole then.

It's actually pretty decent and has room for improvements. It at least doesn't drive people into bankruptcy all the time.

One interesting improvement was to actually send doctor's a 'bill' to show them how much it costs to replace or use certain materials such as scalpels and other items in surgery.

Some literally had no idea that their one shot, one use tools were in the hundreds or thousands of dollars range of cost. They had alternative methods that would not require the use of the tools they could have pursued but literally never gave it any thought because they had no idea of the monetary cost of what they were doing. They simply used them because they were offered. They are never charged for the cost of the tools. Now with greater awareness, if the situation doesn't require usage of the tool, they'll use cheaper alternative methods.

People shopping around

Who knew that shopping around would work.

Fat people, what's your excuse for not being rich as fuck?

calories in = calories out

i eat crap too, i just don't eat enough to make me fat. dumb lardasses always underestimate how much they eat and then complain that they can't help it because "poor victim of capitalism :("

OP here , my point of this thread is I cant actually believe anonymous is this fucking stupid. They are obviously talking about mcdonalds ,which means they are literally saying that mcdonalds prices are the fucking standard . I mean how fucking stupid can this meme be

>tfw in your country its more expensive to go to a mcdonals than to a normal restaurant

2 dollar cheeseburgers
Also

A D E L A I D E
D
E
L
A
I
D
E

Just buy a big bag of lettuce+ a big bag of mixed greens+ some dressing and you get some 20 salads for around $7

you can but a head of iceberg lettuce for $1.20. you can buy a crown of broccoli for under $2. you can buy a 5lb bag of rice for $6. you can buy 3lb of chicken breast for $8. a gallon of milk costs $3. a dozen eggs costs $2. A bag of oats is similar to rice. I just fed you for a week at the minimum for under $20. The rice and oats will easily last longer than a week.

That argument makes no sense. You can eat fast food three times a day and lose weight. Instead of taking the big menus with soda and french fries etc they shoule just take only a burger, and the smallest one available. That'd make them save money too. Not eating would make them save money as well. The whole "I'm fat because eatinh healthy is expensive" is bullshit. To be fat you need to spend shitloads on food.

Pauline will save us all.

>eggs
>ramen noodles
>healthy

>eggs
>not healthy

>they're so healthy that they need to be limited to no more than 1 a day

>2016
>thinking you should eat maximum of 1 egg a day

The groceries store where I live sell enough chicken for 6 meals for $6-$7 while on sale but you have to prepare it.

Or I can buy a fresh roasted chicken, enough for $4 meals for $6.

I have a busy life so I've been buying premade stuff, still doesn't run my costs that much, and I can still go out once a week without breaking the bank. It helps that I don't like fast food.

They were a $1.89 here but went down to $1.59.

Frozen chicken is $3.50-$4.00 a pound grocers, about the same at Walmart. Fruit and vegetables, even in season, are often expired or heavily bruised on the selves.

That said, here is North Dakota and possibly the closest to hell a man can come on Earth. My boys came in today all wearing long sleeves or sweaters.

They won't survive the winter.

wat

Literally this

Also
>3 bags of frozen veggies: 3$
>8 packs of Idaho instant potatoes: 8$
>8 good sized chicken breasts: 10$
>Pepper/lemons: 3$
Total: 24$

A cup of veggies, half the packet of potatoes, half a chicken breasts, lemon juice and pepper to taste: 16 fucking meals
24/16=1.5

This meal is about 500 calories and costs me a dollar and fifty sense a meal. It's not expensive to eat healthy.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2989358/

I've eaten 3 eggs a day for years and my doctors haven't ever found anything wrong with my bloodwork.

I'll sell you a $1 salad

newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/majority-of-hospitalized-heart-75668

This.

>8 good sized chicken breasts: $10

I would fucking kill for this. In Straya chicken breast is so fucking expensive. pack of 3 is like $11

How 'bout you go hunt some Emus?

What's that? You're scared? Of course.

>Expectus fatrollus

>only 1 egg allowed per day
wtf am i in venezuela now?

You can buy a bag of black beans for 1 dollar and some change

there are plenty of places where drive through salad restaurant would be successful

Astronaut? Or do you live on an oil rig?

lel
>can get 1kg of various frozen vegs for ~1.70€
>1kg of bananas 2€
>1kg of apples for 1.80€
doesn't beat rice or oats at 0.89€/kg and 0.78€/kg respectively but still

I never understood this meme, how is being fat, aka eating too much, a result of food being too expensive? Just eat 1 burger instead of 7.

Buy drumsticks or thighs. Way cheaper than breast. Buy the family pack size for yourself. Comes out to like $1.39 per pound and lasts you a week. Buy some bulk rice, potatoes, carrots and a couple heads of lettuce.
There you are set for the week for under $30. How is this expensive for anyone?

youtube.com/watch?v=bs40BtGpuCA
>I eat 8-10 egs for breakfast, I eat boiled eggs for snacks throughout the day

yeah and that guy sure as hell is sick as fuck

You don't even need to cook anything if you are lazy, just buy pre-cooked strips of chicken and you can still be a lazy faggot.

Anonymous was always a joke, any raid that was ever done for anything but the lulz by Anonymous was after Veeky Forums got known and big.

>implying you have to eat salad to not be fat

try not eating a bag of chips in 5 minutes

people have such a deluded view