Am I doing this right?

Am I doing this right?

What cut of meat is it? You need a decent amount of fat to feel full. I'm mostly talking from experience desu, but if you don't get some fat in your system, you'll just be hungry again in an hour.

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking faggot

Yeah why not.

You missin the nigger dick flavoured pudding

Actually, yes you are.

Weak 0/10

fuck still makes me chuckle

delicious copy pasta

Carbs bitch you need carbs.
Rice or potatoes.
Get on it.
Also, onion.
And where is your glass of unflavored BCAAs?

>peas
>not carbs

>And where is your glass of unflavored BCAAs?
Why would he need that if he's literally consuming them with whatever meat that is? BCAAs are meant to be taken when you arent eating to keep them floating around and available in your bloodstream right?

>I'm a DYEL: The Post

I think that's pretty okay.

Uhhh. Is this your first time? That meat looks sad. Like, pitiful sad. Yuck.

>eating food for taste
Not gonna make it.

Bon appetit motherfucker.

Looks pretty good desu. I'd swap the peas for broccoli, maybe get some rice in there, but overall looks pretty Veeky Forums.

>poorly cooked steak
>canned peas, full of sugar
>ketchup

nope

Looks pretty depressing but it's a start

>rice

No

looks like hotsauce to me, homie.

lmao unflavored bcaas taste like chalky cum please don't troll the new kids

I fucking hate when people do that shit. Why not put dem peas in a side bowl. Act like somebody.

Looks better than mine

fuck you

Anyone else enjoy a good IPA?

>beef

Enjoy that 20% protein usability and your complimentary stroke!

are you actually retarded?

>durhurr i dont want cheap easy to make carbs hurrr

You would be if you had any idea how to make pea's and weren't eating with fucking KETCHUP AKA AIDS IN A BOTTLE.

Seriously dude I know I'm reeeing out here but please look up mediterranean peas recipe

No.

Might as well just fucking chew raw hops. Never understood IPA fags.

Wtf bitch, hops are like in the top 3 most estrogenic things you can consume. For the love of god dont drink beer much less ipas

drinkin on some founders mosaic right now my friend.

lmao it's to bring me down to your level desu lad

this

Stop.

"Believe it or not, the hops in most types of beer have estrogen-like properties and can adversely affect testosterone. In fact, the estrogenic properties in hops are so strong that they are currently being studied as a treatment for hot flashes in menopausal women."

shit taste

>what is the glycemic index

>glycemic index
i dont have diabetes because im not a fatfuck

>what is brown, buckwheat or any whole grain rice

you gotta eat big to get big brah

My niggas

Gotta learn the GI if you want to get straight to the gains.

>Stop.

Get fucked. Men have drunk beer for ages.

Don't be a low test faggot and you will be fine.

Bro, it is what it is. "Men" have been drinking beer for ages, true, that doesn't mean they had killer gains. It's also been proven for some time that drinking alot will lower your tesosterone. That doesn't mean you can't booze, it just means if you overdue it you'll have an adverse effect on your fitness. Its yin and yang, no need to get butthurt

ayy that shits p dope, i like pretty much all of st arnolds stuff. look for squatters double ipa too that shits great.

i was thinking of going out and getting a stout or something but ive got work to do and i took phenibut earlier so i probs wont :/

That's a bitch drink.

So it definitely suits you.

Drunk beer? Nigga you retarted.
Enjoy losing all your gains and your bitch tits.

more veg variety is better
make sure to work in leaner meats too

>that doesn't mean they had killer gains

They were stronger on average than modern men and far more masculine. Beer is not to blame for you being a weak, feminine, faggot. You are. Take some responsibility.

verb
past participle and nonstandard simple past tense of drink.

Niggers can't into English, how surprising.

First of all, stop projecting, I never said I don't drink because I'm small and insecure. Second of all: WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. 200 years men were on average 4 inches shorter than they are today! Do you even go outside? People are more into fitness now then ever, theres plenty of big guys ;) walking around.

Again I didn't say you should never drink, I said boozing like an alcoholic will kill your gains. Its called fucking science

Whatever, fine, you fuckin btfo me, but that doesnt change the fact that you'll crash your test levels and grow a fat little pudgy potbelly and grow bitch tits if you keep drinking that shit.

>200 years men were on average 4 inches shorter than they are today!

Because they knew hunger you bloody fool. You know what you did if your harvest failed back then? You were really fucking hungry waiting for the next spring.

>People are more into fitness now then ever,
Are you trolling me? Do I need to go find the gif map of obesity rates? I will do it. People HAD to do physical work to survive, they were fitter as a result.

>I said boozing like an alcoholic will kill your gains.

Yea, you said that, after you said beer will feminize men is what I am calling bullshit on. Not the obvious fact you are not trying to pretend was your point all along.

That's going to happen any second now eh? Go back to your purple drank and quit talking.

Yer mum hopped on this dick last night lad

No that was never my point, maybe it was someone elses. Beer DOES have estrogen. Whether or not that "feminizes" anyone is speculation and irrelevant. It WILL lower tesosterone which is what affects muscle building. Whether you call that 'feminizing' or not I don't care. I'm just stating facts.

>I'm just stating facts.

You are stating nothing but click bait nutrition "news", cherry picked to sound outrageous, bullshit and you have a child's understanding of human history.

Do yourself a favor and join the nigger in the quiet corner.

Estrogen tastes so good

What the fuck are you talking about?? Lol bro if you google two words, estrogen and beer, you'll find as much news and info as you want on the subject. You can fact check for yourself if you don't believe what you read.

I mean honestly if you really wanted to settle it you could just say "I'm an alcoholic and here my sick gainz", it still wouldn't prove much but it would be something

Lol just keep sipping your bitch drink, degenerate.

There are literally thousands of years of human trials done on the subject. The results of which were men who put you to shame, and they drank a lot more beer than people do today. If there was any measurable or noticeable harmful effect it would have been seen long ago from simple comparison of European countries to everyone else. The fact you can google it and find something written on it is proof of nothing. I can google gluten and find thousands of "articles" telling me it's the devil.

I brew my own you teetotaling faggot.

Confirmed for not lifting for more than 2 months