Veeky Forums triggers

Veeky Forums triggers

>Niggers are people too

This triggers white people

Why would this trigger anybody who isn't a Neanderthal Republitard teabagger?

>gyms arent run by jews and 50 Bucks oer month is cheap

I am a white man and my wife is a Chink and we have a half bred daughter aged 6

You mixed water with Oliver oil you fucktard

Post some fitness or HAES shit. This isn't pol, many people on this board are liberals.

I'm not even American but you do know that from foreign perspective, democrats are the laughing stock?
i mean, their supporters

Brehs...

Why you fat nigger mixing ? Sweet Jesus you gain a lot of STDs

niggers are not people

black men who have left their "we wuz kangz" culture behind are though

Well, they are. They're the people curling the 20lbs dumbbell so I don't have to.

Why would Americans care what the lesser nations think?

Fuck off I'm not liberal. Just don't see a point in constantly hating on black people likee a red pilled teenager.

Senpai

havent you learnt from eliot rogers you mong

Same for edgy white teens who grew out of /pol/

Cute...CUTE

>fat coal burner
No thanks
Any white woman who would date a nigger is stupid by default.

Speak for yourself, racist shit

Fox&grapes. Sad.

Please give me her phone number for 12 years time

Would you be willing to share your gains with those who are less genetically privileged? It's only fair.

>liberal
>perpetuating male stereotypes of strength, flaunting able privilege, contributing to rape culture by accidentally glancing at cardio bunnies

Does not compute

I hate all people

>/pol/ ruining every board they crossboard to

Stay in your shithole you fucking obese neckbeard Jesus fucking christ.

REEEEEEEE

Because deep down everybody knows it's not true, even if they won't admit it. Hell, the only reason the Democrats pretend to care about black people is votes.

the right mindset

>fat
>not hi test

Sad fox and grapes virgin

i'm mixed and i started saying HALF WHITE before half black and this really seems to trigger people.

Are you black? No I'm half white and half black.
Umad?

xD

I can't tell if that's just pointing out the hypocrisy of people who hate black-white interracial couples only but are cool with other (mainly asian) mixing , or is anti all racemixing. Because the first panel makes it seem like it doesn't mind racemixing, but the second paints racemixing in a negative light.

Also isn't this by that loser that makes all those horrible "the only men who will fuck women are loser chads" comics?