Who else here /injured/ and /cantlift/?

Who else here /injured/ and /cantlift/?

How were you injured

Things getting better?

I've got my right arm in a sling and an appointment with a surgeon after fucking up my SC joint. I'm hoping I can still be active after the surgery but there isn't much literature on my injury. How about you brehs?

Broke both my legs.
In recovery right now. All my gains, gone.

you'll get them back faster than the first time breh

Just hoping I don't have any lasting issues.

Triple ankle fracture and dislocate.
Its three months later and things are plenty better. Gains returned pretty fast but the afflicted legs still lagging a bit. Loss of flexibility and the inability to run more than 20m sucks though. But everything's looking better.

Got a hemorrhoid the first time I ever lifted. Hurt so bad I almost passed out from the pain.

We're all gonna make it brah

>hemorrhoids
had surgery, they still suck. I will never squat or deadlift because my tissue is so weak it can't hold anything in place.

>inb4 buttsecks, ive had this my entire life.

I got a pain in my right side under my ribs when squatting today but it had been there for a few days. Just got really bad when I squatted. Went to the doc thi king I had a hernia and he said it's either a muscle tear or my gallbladder and to come back if it still hurts in a week.

Fuck me I'm going to lose progress but if I try to lift I'll fuck myself up and lose more. Why are we born only to suffer

Hurts to breathe too deep but ice seems to help. Definitely hope it's just a strain. My doctor just felt around and gave me pain pills and muscle relaxers.

Hopefully, it's just a strain user. We all gotta lose a bit of gains at some point. Just means you'll come back more motivated

Thanks. I've been stressed as all shit thinking about losing progress. Today was my first day squatting 200 for reps and I actually did 3x5 (felt it on first rep) so I'm hoping I didn't fuck myself there.

Did one rep if OHP and went straight to the doctor

Its good you went to the doctor, when I fucked up my joint skiing, I tried to brush it off cause I didn't wanna miss out on skiing and lifting. What could have been a bit of physio is now a pretty major surgery since I left it and the tendons tore. Better to take it slow, and try to be optimistic as gay as it sounds. I'm nervous and honestly mad as shit myself that I'm gonna lose my gains, but the second I get the ok, I'm converting all that rage into something useful and lifting until I surpass myself prior to all this shit, you should aim for the same as well.

Today during arm day when I was doing tricep pull downs, I keep getting this weird feeling in my stomach/abs. Probably because of incorrect form and I have a habit of tensing up while completing the reps. Not really painful just weird. The other day; I was getting back into doing weighted crunches after a long hiatus. I probably started too heavy but anyway after a few reps I got this weird feeling in my stomach of something slipping I stopped immediately and put off doing anymore ab work. What could this be? Hernia? Or just some kind of muscle strain?

Sprained my lower back deadlifting on Wednesday, went to my doctor on Thursday. Not gonna go back to the gym until Wednesday next week and I'm gonna do some light DLs at 3x5 rather than going heavy come deadlift day.

See a doctor dude, that's too weird to really tell from an online description. Best of luck though hopefully you just pulled something.

Was your form off or did you just go to heavy if you don't mind me asking?

Probably a little bit of both to be honest. Did my first four reps with no issue, then went to pull the fifth and I felt like I'd been shot in the back. Was really pumped about how easy the set had been and probably didn't set up properly for the last one as a result.

>Shoulder hurts
>Workout anyway

You only live once. I aint letting my hard earned gains melt away.

Fucked up rotator cuff last month, ultrasound came clean but still hurts after workout

Visit doc and do rendgen and ultrasound if your tendon is damaged you'll rip it and say goodbye to lifting atleast for 6 months plus operation

I keep experiencing pain in my lower back, but the pain is only intense at night. I don't feel it when i lift either. Wat do?

I've got rheumatoid arthritis since I was a child so lifting in the future may be very difficult for me.
So far, I only have some issues with my wrist, but it's not too bad and I've been taking medication early for this.
I swear to god I'm going to make it.

Not that bad of an injury but i'm getting knee pain in my left leg, i'm only 18, should I rest off leg days and cardio until the pain is entirely gone, or should I ease back into it?

Herniated disk in my lower back, I haven't been able to work squats or deadlifts, or back for the past 3 months, slowly getting back to working my upper body but my legs are wasting away, am I still gonna make it?

>guy complains about minor pain when he moves a certain way
>doctor prescribes pain pills and muscle relaxers

This is why everyone is addicted to opiates

Broke my clavicle and some other bone close to it. I was put in a sling and told to not move it if I could. Told my weightlifting coach this in school and he said I still had to work out. I obviously couldn't do curls or lat pulldowns, or anything involving my left side so now I'm completely imbalanced and my shoulder pops every I bench, ohp, or dips, etc. Oh well.

I ruined my rectum after putting a champagne bottle in my ass, now when pooping, i feel the whole inner wall slump out to the edge of my butthole.

If I lift, i will suffer permanent prolapse. Have not visited doctor out of shame.

Hahahahha of fuck
I never laughed like this before, felt so natural
So sorry man,but I don't think you have a choice,what if you shit some organ or something

I pinched a nerve on my upper back yesterday... so a few days without lifting is what I´ll have. Sucks to stop

Left back blade hurts whenever I bench now. The moment I roll back on my back and put pressure there in DB bench there's a sharp pain like something is digging in.

Resting right now but feeling p sad because i don't know the cause and fix of it. Bad form, probably.