CBT

Old one is kill

Been cutting for a while but now that my glute injury is healed and I'm trying to get my squat back up to where it was a year ago I've been aiming for a small surplus lately

different angle

Mfw

mirin vtaper senpai

Manlet?

hory shet

how many years? any before pics? natty? lookin thick solid tight

Routine pls

okay you must know this pose looks dumb as fuck

6'1 180-ish, haven't weighted in 2 weeks because no scale at home and always forget to do it at the gym before getting dressed.

mirin that upper body

I wasn't supposed to return until I got fat but I cant even do that right. GOMAD isn't even making a difference and at $3.50 a gallon it doesn't even seem worth it. fml
5'10
145lbs

Posted in the previous thread.
>6'1''
>23 yo
>163lbs
Been focusing on building my back.

>tfw a girl is taller and weighs more than you

fuck you bitch

nnnhhhgg

P-please beat me up senpai

mirin delts
Would you be okay with having a boyfriend that's shorter, smaller and most likely weaker than you?

Mirin very hard my man. What style do you usually wear?

thx m8, tiny waist genetics help a lot

5'11" emperor of manlets

what should I do senpai

been lifting about two and a half years but hit max strength levels after a year and a half or so. I did SS with accessories for nine months then switched to a more push/pull type routine

A:
Squat 3x5
Bench 3x5
Incline DB press 3x10
Incline DB fly 3x10
Lying tricep extension 3x10

B:
Deadlift 1x5
Bent over row 3x5
DB row 3x10
Pullups 3xF
DB curl 3x10
DB shrug 3x10

C:
Squat 3x5
OHP 3x5
DB press 3x10
DB lateral raise 3x10
DB front raise 3x10

D:
Weighted pullups 3xF
Lat pulldown 3x10
Shrugs 3x10
Curls 3x10
BB hip thrusts 3x10

the hip thrusts are a recent addition but they're quite helpful with posterior chain. not to mention dat juicy ass

if this is real, you are bigger than most people on Veeky Forums good work

thanks man. because my proportions are weird I recently started getting shirts made to measure, it's a bit more expensive but worth it imo. I'm an engineer so most people in my office don't try too hard but I think that fitness and fashion are inseparable. I do like to clean up well though, here's a jacket I just picked up

how

please respond

pls wrestle me

That is definitely out there dude. I wouldn't have the balls to wear something like this but if it works for you then cool

user, do you solely do 4 days a week lifting, or do you also do cardio during the week? Considering changing what I'm doing right now as I recover post injury.

Can't do anything about your manlet status but you could always lift harder. Have a pic from my dyel days so you don't feel too intimidated.

Yes.

No.

Thanks! My bf is 5'6'' and doesn't lift. He was my driving instructor and we're getting married in December. It's all about having a personality if you ask me.

Thank you! There are five years of lifting and learning behind that pic. I wouldn't have managed to make that kind of progress in under five months otherwise.

Weighted pull ups, heavy rows, Arnold presses, a LOT of food and three back/shoulder days a week.

No.

Yeah that's definitely not an office jacket, I wore it to a friend's wedding last weekend. I'm a sucker for checks and plaids. It's great if you look good naked but most people won't ever see that so make sure your clothes accentuate your physique

>Weighted pull ups, heavy rows, Arnold presses, a LOT of food and three back/shoulder days a week.

or you could just give out your cycle

>6'1
>180ish

BOY MANLETS WHEN WILL YOU LEARN

goal body t bh

>My bf is 5'6'' and doesn't lift. He was my driving instructor and we're getting married in December.

ISHYGDDT

It's summer in texas right now so I'm not running as much as I normally do but I try to get in a cardio session on my three off days. usually run at least three miles or swim laps in my gym's pool

that wasn't just injury conditioning though, I've been running regularly ever since freshman year of college

People like you shouldn't be allowed to breed.

>she looks better than me so it must be drugs
So you weren't actually interested in advice, you just wanted to offend me. I'm not on steroids friend, don't take out your lack of results on me. If you're not progressing as fast as you would like you're probably doing something wrong.

Why not? How old are you? Do you still judge the people around you according to looks?

but i guess you're never too old to judge yourself based on your looks

>inb4 i lift for health

I lift because I like the way it makes me feel and the way it makes me look, but if I had said 'lol fuck that manlet' when I met the man I'm about to marry, I would have missed out on a wonderful person and the best relationship of my life. I love the pump and getting bigger and stronger and I do take selfies like crazy, but there is more to people than looks.

yuck

this is the only early pic I have of me, had been lifting about two months at this point

and yes natty

You seem like a pretty cool person.

Great job, you look yummy. Got any more pics in tight clothes?

That's a much more valuable compliment than 'OMG LUV UR DELTZ' will ever be. Thank you user.

Thanks! Here, this tee is starting to feel pretty snug.

See you later boys.

yuck

been doing starting strength for a few months now

likin all the attention from women when I'm out

>6'1
B O S T O N

Lol the guy in the mask is photoshopped look at he mirror beside him

sup reddit

>tfw you will never marry an emotionally mature kind-hearted amazon qt
Why live?

post ur tummy whore

Was hungry skeleton. Been working out for 3 months now. Am I gunna make it senpai?

This was after the first month

>the delegates dahnald

Pls be blond

Looks fairly normal to me. Then again I've worked at a number of office jobs where suits, or jacket + dress shirt + slacks, or tie + dress shirt + slacks, or dress shirt + slacks, were normal.

did trucrypt kill himself?

your chest is aesthetic, you have serious potential

if I pull that off will you die?

>6'1

jesus christ bitch what the fuck do you eat?

what a lucky manlet

would gladly spread my manlet sperm inside you. We don't want our kids to be ugly lanklets anyway.

>6'1 with basketball shoulders

you look like a man

6'2" 170ish mostly calisthenics with a handful of dumbbell exercises.

i see shit like this on fit all the time and it is really discouraging. how do people make gains so fast

Holy fuck can you do some shoulder work please you look like fucking popeye

eating and lifting heavy shit

you should make the fastest gains during your first year...

By that do you really mean:
Push-ups
Sit-ups
Curls

im 6'1" and you are my goals

this literally lifting good form and weight and eating/watching macros. just do this and you will get gud gains

FAT
AT
T

by being 5'8" manlet

i know :( cut soon

any before pics? Lifting so I can look like you senpai

Considering offing myself.

1 year into lifting

the triangle is real. looks good user

proportions look good just keep doing what you do and start to get the fat away if it bothers you

you're totally gonna make it with this chest

nice work

Fuck, what's your leg day like?

Recently added shoulder presses and wide rows, hoping to see improvement soon since I started around when I took this picture and that was about 3 weeks ago. I have a fully fleshed out routine but I'm too lazy to type it.

mirin curl-only physique

>tfw lifting for five months
Bf estimate?

6'1 175lbs, 2 years progress

Critique pls
174cm/90kg

Need bigger arms

this is now a fat manlet thread

>this is now a fat manlet thread
>now

lmao what a pasty motherfucker.

Looking amazing! Stats?

5'5, 172 lbs in that pic

disgusting shitskin get out

Bulk or cut?

173cm 68.4 kg

I'll bite, are you natty? If so, how long lifting? What is your height + weight? What's your routine?

And what's your OHP and Bench?

mirin chest and abs hard

Natty, 27 years old. 179 cm, 76 kilos atm. Been lifting for 5 years (it will be 6 years in January).

Thanks man.

Shit nigga you looking real j00cy

Look banging dude. That ab symmetry is Greek god worthy. Do you have a progression picture from when you started?

What's your routine like?

it would be extremely painful

Looks like your trys are shit...

You're meant to eat food with the milk.

nipples looking down
>i REALLY hope youll never quit this shit.