Veeky Forums styles

What is the best style to wear as a Veeky Forums person?

imo pic related

Being this big a faggot

well objectively, a speedo whenever you wont get charged for indecency, you work hard to cover up with shirt and short?

how do you dress faggot?

Whatever matches your mother's outfit.

Fucking hell don't fall for that meme.

Not a single clothing style there won't get you beat up by a man.

I usally like to dress like a giant fag in your pic op. Number two on tueasdays

I usually wear jeans because mommy said going out in my comfies (sweats) would lose me good boy points. I can only wear those around the house. I can't wear shorts because I have a knee problem (patellar bulging). I hate wearing jeans but I need good boy points, obviously, so basically I never go outside.

What the fuck are those guys...forget ever fitting in my quads in any of those shorts. Furthermore, what the fuck is with the half arsed buttoned shirt look? If pretentious douchebag look is for you go nuts.

Black/Brown boots or high tops, neutral blue/black Jeans with a smart T-shirt/Polo. During winter thick jumpers and leather jackets on top. Am a big sucker for scarves. Only issue is most mens shorts won't fit me without looking ridiculous so often my legs overheat like crazy in the summer, unless I get an excuse to chill out in my swimwear.

Say no more senpai

There are only two "button downs" in that photo. A button down is a shirt with a collar that buttons down. "Button down" does not refer to the button closures on the front of the shirt. Common misconception. A shirt with button closures is a "button up."

gross

Prep
Athleticwear / Healthgoth
Rick
Yeezy Szn

Anything else looks like shit on Veeky Forums people
I wanna gouge my eyes out every time I see some fuccboi in guiseppe zanotti, zanrobe sweats / shredded white jeans, and a diesel tee or awful hanging zara/h&m/topmen layer knockoff

>hating based cavill

nigga pls

#3 is queermo

Great style OP, keep doing you.

>Can't fit SS+gomad legs into normal people shorts
And rippletits claims another victim

Half these men can't even button their shirts yo.

If you wear a bow-tie then you deserve to be bullied

People that have not left their mom's basement in 2016

Reminder that ALL of Veeky Forums dresses like this, an outfit that looks bad even on based Cavill.

Literally full autist. Basic isn't the only way to dress

Not a big fan of bow ties either, too much tryhard

Don't forget to "hide your powerlevel" with oversized walmart hoodies and New Balance shoes guys

for a start, how about avoiding long sleeves while sporting shorts

General prep/menswear is best on fit guys.

It's clean cut, colorful, and highlights your masculine frame.

Any hobo can wear a sleeveless t-shirt.

kek m8 that pic looks like david cross

>he doesn't dress comfy-core

This.

And tucking a shirt into shorts.
What exactly are they trying to do?
>I know it's supposed to be semi-formal but it's sssoooo hhoott oouuttt.

>wear t-shirt and basketball shorts everywhere I go

Veeky Forums here, menswear, non-fratboy preppy, sportswear, business casual and tech wear.

Do not wear skinny pants if you are Veeky Forums, you'll end up with jeggings which make you look silly.

Also, Learn colour coordination.

And please don't dress like one direction or swag fags or whatever the normies are into unless you can't be fucked or are trying to impress a certain someone

>tech wear

HOHOHOHOHO

yeah, everyone here should go for the douchey frat boy look

Examples please

Thight ass shirts so you can show gains and look like an obnoxious chad
people will feel that dere mix of disgust and jealousy

Not him, but I agree with what he said minus tech wear. These are usually the best genres of fashion to appear masculine.

I'll dump a few pics

>APPEAR masculine
If you actually ARE masculine pretty much anything will look good on you, but good luck. Let us know when you decide to go full trap and come back to post your feminine penis.

physical appearance is the first thing people notice about you and good fashion that goes along with your physique will make you have a passive dominance.

You will be noticed.

this picture has what is called a club collar

Decent, but don't wear white pants or roll the sleeves up on a sports coat unless you're an 80s vice cop.

Way too hot to wear any of this where I live at the moment

Bro, waterproof jackets and nice sneakers look great and very manly coupled by some nice black pants. Techwear crosses into sportswear a lot and I love how practical it looks. Veeky Forums losers aren't allowed to ruin styles.

Look at popular male models like David Gandy, Jakob Yagnov, Sean O'Pry and Francisco Lachowski.

Also look to men of the 20s-50s for solid masculine haircuts and suit styles.

Look at top menswear brands like boss, Ralph Lauren, brooks brothers, Armani, Burberry and similar ones. I quite enjoy Italian stuff.

Then wear nice tailored dress shirts without the layers added on.

It's looks solid and gives you a nice appearance.

just don't wear your shirt open like this guy. you'll look like a huge fag. Color is important though.

w2c boots and pants

So exactly like the OP then? What about shoes

Classic example of not dressing based on your body structure and face structure.

This manlet should have went for looser pants and a better fitted jacket.

>don't wear white pants
False. White pants look great if you understand color coordination...and style in general.

leather

it helps when your belt and shoes are the same color like here and it adds a nice contrast with the pants but still blends together to make a single outfit.

You should be thinking as you assemble an outfit if all the details of your outfit will stand out and a person's eyes will be looking all over you instead of just taking in what you wear with a single glance.

You probably noticed a lot of the small details of these people's outfits like belts and shoes.

>tfw Adidas doesn't make these anymore
>tfw the firs time they make a non-generic looking shoe, they stop production

Are tank tops allowed

Tank tops are pretty douchey and overdone imo.

Every dyel skeleton or any steroid user wants to show off his gains. It's like masturbating to yourself.

Just get your clothes tailored so not only do the clothes look nice, but they also highlight your figure.

They have to be the most comfy when it's really hot out

this

just wear something like this, but maybe with shorts

How hot are we talking.

Casual- Sperry sneakers or Boat shoes

Semi dressy- Loafers, monk straps, Chukkas,
Chelsea boots

Dressy- wingtips(unless you are wearing a full suit, you don't need to go full on dress shoes

>Boat shoes
truly the ugliest shoe to ever grace the earth.

Chukkas should be your casual shoe.

just check out magic_fox on instagram if you want to know how to dress when you're Veeky Forums
also n-no homo

Man is this thread just full of faggots or is it the same one over and over again

90 degrees

>not liking boat shoes
It's okay. They aren't appreciated by poor folks.

I wouldn't say chukkas are just casual, because you can dress them up or down. Hence semi-dressy.

It has been mid 90s and 70+% humidity in the Northeast for the past 2 weeks. I wear chinos and long sleeve button-ups everyday. The trick is wearing the right colors in the sun, and the right materials, cotton and linen.

what type of pants are those

probably chinos

Remember to also get a good watch

Most watches are garbage because they look like a classroom wall clock, are too cluttered, or look like a speed dial from your car with a generic solid gray metal strap.

Most watches look the exact same at a glance and you need the right colors to make it pop out as an addition to the outfit.

pic related

Why are dyel faggotrons allowed to be?

btw, I don't recommend Komono, but this is a good color coordination regardless

I stopped reading at polo

*good color coordination for a watch

this is good color coordination for a watch AND the outfit.

Good tip. Watches can def pull an entire outfit together.

Do you know of any watches that you can easily swap out the bands to match outfits? Rather then owning 15 watches to go with your outfit, maybe a couple of "faces" and multiple bands? Is this a thing....

A fellow true gentleman I see

I don't know a lot of watches because I think most are very generic but if I'm not mistaken, don't most non-cheap watches have replaceable straps?

thats me

Unless you live in an upper class society or go to a very expensive ivy school, don't bother.

Odds are, unless you get it properly fitted you will look like a fedoracore faggot.

getting it fitted cost like $20

Otherwise, if you're muscular you'll look good. Also those were just general inspiration pictures I posted. I don't recommend you wear full suits to class. Vests, jackets, and such are good enough.

Simple and wavy. Plain shirt, a mean belt and some good boxers for when I sag. Or hawaiian shirts and dickies. Shoes is either some good nikes, chuckas/wallabees, or some slides.

Winter the bottom stay same on top its a hot crewneck or hoodie.

Sincerely hope you dudes rock bucket hats.

The shirt + the chain+ the sideways peace sign= 1999 Fast and furious douche nugget

those airmaxes with that outfit what the actual fuck

something funky going on with them sleeves

please shave
ITT People who think its appropriate/convenient to wear suits/formalwear every day

Why is it every time there is a Veeky Forums --> Veeky Forums thread its always prep/menswear? Just establish a wardrobe with decent variety so you can dress down or up depending on the occasion. Also get a decent shoe collection, and buy nice not twice

ye bc they look like shit lmao. If you want shoes that look like that buy oly-lifting shoes

plain colours, black/white/grey/gold is the way to go imo

comfy, simple and looks great

Doin my shit jus right then

I have a full beard now

Usually just wear a normal t-shirt with some khaki shorts or jeans, with white Vans. Pretty normal, basic, looks good. If I need to dress up I'll dress up, but not every fucking day jesus christ.

>good watch
>dw

do not be a basic bitch.

Poor range - Tissot
Mid Range - Omega
Rich Range - Rolex
I own a boat Range - Audemars Piguet / Patek Phillipe

Anybody who has that watch has to reevaluate their lives

Also that hoodie + jean + shoes combo is just horrible

>video game shirt or American Eagle (used to work there)
>jeans
>steel toed shoes because my runners got holes in them and too broke to buy new ones

Mirin' my style?

elab?

hrtr

White tee that fits well
Jeans that fit well
DC shoes my grandma sent me for Christmas last year
Wallet with $4 in it.
>Recently lost a lot of weight, from 38 and tight to 32 and needing a belt to not sag and XL to medium in shirts
>Moved to the biggish city from bumfuck nowhere, Texas.
Too poor.
I got a couple of nice shirts at Ross's, but the jacket I really wanted for the winter was $37. Sucks because now I can finally rock all of these cool clothes and look half decent but I'm broke as shit and have to replace basically everything in my wardrobe.

what's to elaborate? this is like style 101. you're not supposed to dress like this over 14 years old

Why? It looks good because it's simple, and it's easy to tell if someone lifts when they wear hoodies/plain coloured tees

Do people actually buy Nomos? I've never seen one IRL

Not that user, its a pretty generic inoffensive fit, superstars and cropped pants are pretty played out. There are certainly better ways to dress "urban sport". I do disagree with the whole 14 year old sentiment though, you dont have to wear a button up every day of your life after you turn 20

>DW
>Good
kys

It's called a Nato or Perlon Strap,and yes there are tons.
Just google Natostraps and look for your lugsize

Where does IWC and Jaeger LeCoultre fall on your list?