Why even lift?

Honestly the man on the right is what women prefer these days

They don't want some roid-raging meathead
They want an intellectual man who works with his mind, not with his hands
A man who disarms his opponents with snark and a sharp wit

This isn't 5000 B.C.E. there is simply no use for muscle freaks anymore

Women want money and an 8x6, they don't much care what it's attached to user.

Anyone know where I can get a shirt with TESTOSTERONE written on it like that

If you lift for anyone other than yourself of the ghost of zyzz you will never make it

KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Wrong. Women down here in the south love big guys. They also like to pretend rape. Comes in handy being a beast

This.

>implying women want leftist, skinny jean wearing, man bun having, pseudo intellectuals
The man on the right probably has some worthless college degree as well. Women want to be FUCKED by strong, secure men. Only inferior women like what's on the right

>tfw Texan
Feels good being a big guy.

The most intelligent men know how to achieve an equal balance of intelligence and athleticism

>5000 before CURRENT ERA
>muscle freaks
You can only pick one

Liberals are getting worried their shitskin vote isn't going to carry them this election

for myself, dumbass

>all women prefer one type of man!!!!!!!!!!

jesus you're stupid.

I doubt any liberals are worried about losing in Novembher

honest question

why are you lifting for girls?

why put so much effort in the gym just for some pussy?

They're already losing every God given day when I cuck them

no woman prefers the man on the right. they say they do, but what they feel is completely different.

>god

>tfw two intellijent too lift

Why not the in between? Buff and ripped, but smart and clever too. No one wants a roid bro, and no one wants a pseudo intellectual cuck.

Being from a southern state I can confirm this notion. I'm pretty big, and three women I had sex with this week wouldn't stop screaming "RAPE RAPE RAPE" and they loved every second of it.

1 of 2

Boy you sure are indulging in some mental gymnastics there, OP.

You are pathetic and you are aware of this, and lifting would be the first step to fixing this.
But you ask yourself, why would I better myself when I can tear others down and convince yourself that you are better than them because you think you have intellect on your side.
First off, obligatory use of the word cuck. Also, anyone who is even moderately intelligent wouldn't be able to delude themselves. That lack of psychological awareness is absolutely pathetic. Also if you by chance a fraction as smart as you think you are, you would realise regardless of whether it is important to muscular or not in the world of today, you would know the human animal has not been able to change nearly as fast as our environment. Why do women like muscular men, because during a pregnancy a woman is defenceless for 70% of her time carrying a foetus. So what warrants a better chance of survival, a pencil-wristed beta or an aggressive alpha. Moreover, who would be the better hunter, and who do you think would have better genes to pass on. Sure, this is of no purpose now, but the human brain has changed very little since the invention of agriculture, so that is still how mating works.

Is

2 of 2

Also, as for the testosterone ridden make on the right, test is what drives men to be men. Not just be large or aggressive, but it's a driving force to impress women and be better than your competitors. If your focus wasn't on weight lifting and you had higher test levels, you would simply try to break away from the pack in whatever you're doing, regardless whether it be a physical activity or not. And no, if you had higher test levels you wouldn't be much bigger seeing as anywhere in the normal range of blood-test levels is roughly the same in terms of being anabolic, the only difference would be more libido and more drive. Testosterone is not just a muscle building, rage inducing hormone, it's what separates men from women. It's responsible for determining whether you are going to advance your kind, be an inventor, a philosopher, a provider and a revolutionary or whether you are going to be a warm hole to fuck where a baby pops out 9 months later. You are pathetic, you can't face a truth inconvenient to you and you don't want to better yourself so you will never be able to be of any service to humanity. Kill yourself

8/10 bait made me reply

huh

MY
Y

I've met plenty of buff academics. The nerd/jock dichotomy is just a meme.

L A S T
A
S
T

This isn't leddit, no ones going to finish your meme you fucking autist.

This senpai. 10000 years of instinct can't be erased in 50 years when this beta uprising began.

I've never seen anyone take the bait this hard.

WHEN I WAS

Too late ya salty dingus

Why not both? And all the knowledge in the world won't stop you from getting your shit pushed in in a fight if you're weak and there's wisdom in that

Nope, they don't make them.

>
>I doubt any liberals are worried about losing in Novembher

Retard

Why even lift?

I never had a problem getting laid when I was a fat fuck. I was confident in my personality and didn't externally give a shit what people thought and I went for the pussy I wanted.

The only difference now that I'm Veeky Forums is that when I do fuck, I'm about a million times better at it, I'm in general healthier, and I feel better about myself internally.

>reading Horkheimer in English
Democrats can't even study foreign languages. Dumb af desu

I want that rainbow shirt but with "TESTOSTERONE" written on it

Hes got some pretty incredible facial structure

All the homo

Hey I used to own that pair of shoes the genetic dead end has on.

> women don't want muscle freak roid monkeys

Honestly, even if you roid and work out at the Olympic level, chances are you won't enter muscle freak territory (just look at all the gymnastics, swimmers, runners, etc). Saying "you shouldn't become a muscle freak because you'll scare away girls" is like saying "you shouldn't grow a third arm because you'll scare away girls"; well yeah, but that's like the least of my worries.

Will liberals be tired of losing by this election?

sperrys? why?

just kidding.

No joke though, she can barely bench press 55 pounds. Women just steal genetics.

If you know anything about the Democratic party then you know they never get tired of losing. That being said the real fight will be for the Senate.

She's wearing a best buddies shirt it's a program that chads and stacys do where they socialize with mentally disabled and autistic kids for volunteer hours so they can graduate

Sperrys are the GOAT

>genetic dead end
That's some funny shit.

What if I'm pretty damn dumb but want to make slight brain gains? Does reading books work those unfired wires?

Start doing things like crossword puzzles

Much more beneficial for brain gains than just reading

Learn and start playing chess. It is a great "brain trainer"

>for you

>Learn and start playing chess

A Trump rally apparently. The fact that liberals think that's an unflattering picture says a lot about Hillary's shitty campaign.

>content with being dumb
Sad...

why not be both you fucking double headed meme stick

obvious bait

>not reading the last part

You can only devote your time to so many things

ive been lifting for 8 years and im an orthopaedic surgeon.

Sure you are buddy

Funny to hear this coming from someone wasting his time shitposting on a Japanese origami making forum.

I wish I had the infographic on me right now that shows how athletes have higher rates of taking up STEM degrees, have higher IQ's, and have overall better quality of life compared to "intellectuals" that work on their "mind in the library."

Breathing

>8x6
pencil dick much?

Don't

That makes sense; the kid is wearing cargo shorts.

beat me to it