Manlet support group

5'10'' manlet here.

I never cared about my height until I started browsing this board. Now all of a sudden everywhere I look everyone is 6'11'' and I feel like I'm a fucking midget.

How do the manlets of Veeky Forums deal with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

elifesciences.org/content/5/e13410
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop shitposting on a Peruvian ball bearing design forum and go and lift

Fucks sake

im 5'7 but my dick is 7x5.5 so it works in my favor, idc

Dunno. 6'2" here.

Probably post on a Mongolian throat singing forum.

lol same

I've never in my life seen a guy get rejected for being 5'10 this board is absolute cancer to the mind.

5'10" is manlet, what happen to 5'7" and below is manlet?

5'10" is officially King of manlets, but in real life it works, although on the short side

it's exactly average, in most developed countries people stop seeing you as short at 5'10"

elifesciences.org/content/5/e13410

I don't really see anyone as short until they're under 5'0

i mean yes, lots of people are shortER than I am but I rarely to never see someone and think "wow they're short!"

5'10 is pretty tall

5'10" is fucking decent, no need to worry m8.
This is coming from a 6' guy.

>tfw 5"5

How fucked am I really?

Get jack for manlet uprising. We are small in stature but big in number.

That's pretty bad mate can't lie

being less than 6' on girls approved platforms like tinder and twitter is basically a death sentence

Only tall to lesser manlets

5'5" more alpha than anyone on here. Never be insecure if he can make it bro

6'3 here

>i-its ok guys 5'10 is average hehe :3
poor beta manlet numales lol

That story hit me hard. I'm in a similar spot to fat bro, wish I had a fit bro to gym it up with me and guide me. For now it's just me, I've learned a lot and am continuing to. I just want to make it brahs.

Just turned 18

5'7"

Will I grow anymore?????

Hopefully fat bro isn't a manlet because you're capped on how far you can make it by height.

Can manlets even make it?

Start taking Gh secretatogues right now bro.

You still have some time left if you actually work on it. If you do nothing it will stop here.
Go play basketball or volleyball. Also put all the things in your house on high places so you have a hard time reaching them, this will tell your body that it needs to gain height. If you can, also destroy your ceiling right now, make the walls taller and put another ceiling then.

Wut

at the end of the day, I'm 5'7.5" on the dot barefoot.

I know this is short, but is this abnormally short? Will this impact me as a man? My ideal physique is 5'9". Is it that big a difference between the two?

I have wide shoulders and an above average face.

Would wearing an .75 to an inch in lifts really matter?

>totally natty bro

I'm 5'7 so I'm turning gay and going for twink mode.

>Is it abnormally short?
Yes
>Will this impact me as a man
If you let it
>Is there a big difference between 5'7.5" and 5'9
Yes, 5'9 is much more passable as normal
>Would wearing an .75 to an inch in lifts really matter
Not unless your on a date brah

Ya he is

In 6'0 and still feel manlet. I feel so bad for the super manlets at like 5'5 and shit. It's not fair to them, sorry shorter bro, I'm not 6'3 master race but I have to be thankful I'm not shorter.

It's not abnormally short, it's just short but still passable

>tfw 5' 11" and change
>tfw you will never be 6' 0"
>tfw girls ask you how tall you are and you say 6' 0"
>tfw your life is a lie

rip

Having an average dick size also means you have a small dick. No one wants to be average

MK 677 do it now went from 6' to 6'2 at 18
father is 5'10 mother is 5'5 so I might just be different and it had no correlation

Where do u get these and how doestrogen it work?

martin pls, youre huge

Move to a country where you are not a midget, like mexico, peru, bolivia erc

I'm 6 foot and that is still considered to be a manlet. Serious if you aren't at least 6'3" now you may as well not even bother stepping foot in the gym.

>5'10'' manlet here.
We just gotta take solace in that we're kings of manlets, and that there's real manlets out there we can feel superior to. At least we're not them, breh, at least we're not them.

i get it from irc.bio(way cheaper and worked 100% for me) and im guessing you said how does it work well basically in increases GH secretions from your pituitary, youtube some videos and research a bit

Yeah autocorrect sorry.

Thanks a lot I will look into it , any side effects?

Just wear boots and claim 6'0 literally no one will ever question you.

>1. Get rich.
>2. Pay entourage of real manlets to follow you around.
>3. You will always be the tallest.
Vision is all about distinction. That's why girls watch gymnastics in the Olympics and think some guy on the horizontal bar is a total muscle monster. In reality they are pretty tiny.

>tfw your cock has the same dimensions as a NATO round

5'10 with small dick here (5.5")
I fucked many girls (fucked some of them multiple times and all holes) and didnt heard anything i mean bad things directly about my both sizes.
But yes being average is sux

5'10 is short
In Germany 5'11 is average

I hang from a pullup bar for as long as I can every day in the hope of getting a bit taller

I have the same penis as yours but I'm really not that happy with it. I mean it's not small but you are not going to start rumours in your town about your legendary dick. Its sad

>giving a shit about social media

Mobile technology is fucking cancerous.

6'3" master race reporting

>5'7
>5,8
>5,9
>5,10

i wonder if we actually made one or two manlets actually commit sudoku...

I'm 5'8
I don't give a fuck
Doesn't matter
>fit manlets suck
>fit gurlss won't like you
>fit herpa derpa

I have zero issue getting laid my number is in the 20s

I have a bombshell of a gf
Stop shit posting
Go out go lift
Fuck bitches get laid

IF YOU FALL BELOW THE 6'4 LANKLET LINE, USE THIS HANDY DANDY FORMULA TO DETERMINE HOW GIRLS SEE YOUR HEIGHT

ATTRACTIVENESS POINTS=(A)
YOUR HEIGHT IN INCHES =X
A= -50.1+.727x

IF YOU FALL ABOVE THE LANKLET LINE
USE THIS INSTEAD

A=1.783*(10^12)e^(-3.54*(10^-1)*x) minus one and round to the nearest whole number

What is this borderlands cel chased creature?

5"10 is a decent height though. Sure it may not be as elite as being +6ft but you can easily accommodate for it by lifting and not being too much of a fucking beta. Women may care about numbers but in person, they tend to overestimate heights and can't tell the difference between someone who's 5"10 and 6ft.

There are definitely instances when I'm walking through crowds of people and feel like such a manlet, but then I remember that I'm probably stronger then them, have more muscle mass and have probably fucked a lot more bitches then them. We all have imperfections, just fucking own it!

>5011 attractiveness points
How am I supposed to know if this is good?

Nigga just hope for the best. My parents are both below average height, and the doctor said my predicted height was going to be 5'8" when I was 14. I'm 6'0" now and still growing at 18. Most people grow until they're 20-21 too, so you'll probably get 1-3 more inches if you didn't already.