Well Veeky Forums, It's my birthday...

Well Veeky Forums, It's my birthday. Ive always seen these lonely birthday threads and never expected myself to be in such a rough patch. Anyone who has feels or is down for a chat get in here.

It's my birthday too. Happy birthday buddy

not sure if user above me is lying but today is really my birthday

happy birthday user, hope you find a way to have a nice day.
we are all gonna make it

Happy birthday user. How old are you today?

>havnt had a birthday party or celebrated with anyone for 21 years

it really is my birthday man. Happy birthday bro hope your having a good day

inb4 ban, but 17 :(
man i was really enjoying my teen years until i just got fucked by mental illness, and all my friends deciding they didnt like me..

Bro, you have so much of your life ahead of you. I know you really don't care what I'm saying, or what I'm about to say. I'm 22, and I am certainly not anything like I was when I was 17. You can do anything with your life, you have it all ahead of you. Happy birthday dude. It'll get better. We're all gonna make it.

>You can do anything with your life
>anything

you say that man but i reversed my life. I used to be the head of the group, going to every party know every girl. Now i sit in the toilets at lunch and havent gone out this year at all. My life has crashed badly and i will never reach the expectations i set for myself before this all happened. I appreciate the words though man and im glad to hear your life worked out. I guess some of us just werent meant to be happy.

>Implying my life worked out.
No I want to kill myself every day. But we are so God damn young in the big scheme of things we really can be whatever we want. Not literally anything, but God damn it nearly whatever we set for ourselves we can demolish that goal in 2 years. We just have to do it and stop being such pussies.

Hey brah, how's it going. Just got through a "rough" patch in my life. What's going on with you?

Happy birthday user.
It's sad these days anonymous people from the internet are less cruel than rl people.

well boys update from OP. An old friend contacted me and he is coming to pick me up. We are going to some party on a farm.. thanks everyone for the wishes and everything. I really do love you guys and hope you all have a good night.

Same user, have fun don't let the world get you down. Instead take a queue from atlas and hoist it on your shoulders.

Happy birthday dude!

holy shit that pic hurt man

happy birthday bro

I can't remember the last time I had a fun birthday. The only reason anyone remembers my birthday is because Facebook reminds them.

Came here to post this. People can be such assholes sometimes.

well
honestly if they did that to that kid, he must have really fucked up
what if he was a dick to the entire class first

Never had much fun at birthdays. I've got friends and family who actually remember it and cheer me, but I don't ever throw parties, nor they do

happy birthay, what you gonna do today?

happy birthday. had one 2 years back, felt sadman

Hey man Happy Birthday. I hope you have a great day, or have had one.

I spent my 22nd birthday on Veeky Forums a couple of weeks back. I know how it feels.

I haven't told anyone about my birthday for like what? almost 10 years.
only very few people know about it and I'm glad this way. I think. it hurts a little bit.

happy birthday user.

ikr, kids are so rational no way they would just do something like that to hurt someone

School used to get me pretty sad. This one girl I had feelings for told me she loved me as a prank

Happy birthday though homie!

Happy Birthday. I'm 28 and haven't celebrated my birthday with 'friends' since i was 11.
For guys, a birthday is just any other day.

Happy birthday anyway.