Starting Weight loss program

so /fit
I am a female who has been suffering from mild chubbiness since childhood. I have read the sticky and quite frankly its shit. plese give advice on how to lose my little weight by not dieting.

thank you fit

pic related its me. btw I wont post tits

can someone please help me. give working advice please

bump

>I have read the sticky and quite frankly its shit.

I-is this bait?

it is shit it hasn't helped me at all. still weigh 360lbs my goal weight is 300lbs so I can start plus size modeling

no I am dead serious

>mild
Shit bait, but I'll bite. Caloric deficit is the most important in weight loss. Meaning, eat less you dumb whore.

1.download my fitness pal app
2.using the app, record what you eat and the cardio you do. Don't go over the set limit

That's it. Now fuck off

I tried dieting but I cant its like I'm starving so I have to eat

>how to lose my little weight by not dieting
cut off a limb
liposuction
lap band surgery
eating disorder
kill yourself

that wont work you idiot

fuck you I'm not that fat. I'm curvy and my bf calls me sexy.

I would never fuck u

Oh my.
Guys we might have a severe case of an obeast HAES here. Someone call /fph/ and redpill her.

>baaaaaah, I'm a special snowflake, rules of thermodynamics don't apply to meeeeeeeee!
an hero you delusional fatty.

I don't understand what you mean

Why do you think it won't work

somebody fucking help me il post nudes if you want

Hey bitch tits or gtfo you know the rules. Also stop eating sugar and bread cunt

What do bait threads actually accomplish?

Do you feel proud when all these retards flock into your shitty thread? Like i dont get it. I dont say this lightly but please kill yourself. Either actually ask a fucking question or go back to /b/ ya fuck.

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

>thinking some fat cunt actually knows how to post on Veeky Forums and this thread isn't bait for some bored fat numale

>reverse image search
>no results found

W E W L A D S
E
W
L
A
D
S

>mild chubbiness

Listen to me you cunt. If you want to look good you need to suffer and work for it. It's not even starving with your fat body. I need to eat 1000 cals a day to lose weight while i estimate your cut would be somewhere around 2200 cals.
The same goes for other parts of beauty as well.

>You want nice hair? You need to work for it!
>Nice teeth? Well brush them use teethrinse and floss them, go see a dentist if needed.
>Cute Cloths? Well you need to go shopping and spend hours of mindlessly walking around aka mild cardio for someone as fat as you

I could go on but I hope you realise the pattern. You are just being lazy. And goddamn I hate lazy bastards who can get laid while I am still a kissless virgin at 20 while caring for my body and working for my goals instead of crying.

I can see why you re a kissless virgin. my boyfriend loves me just the way I am but I want to lose weight so I can have more options

>my goal weight is 300lbs so I can start plus size modeling

Clearly a bait thread stop replying

>mild chubbiness

this is me now

>won't show you my tits

Implying we want to see your disgusting body.

hey guys, it is good to lift like 2kg for like 2 hours better than 5kg 10 minutes?

So you are telling me I will get laid by being an ugly landwhale who has no other meaning in her life than to cry because of
>muh genetics

Well, I guess I will stay a virgin forever then. I wont become someone I despise just for the chance of some dick.
I pity your entire being, senpai.

I know it's bait but it's fun