Tell me

Working out before the breakfast vs working out after the breakfast vs "damn, this shit is irrelevant, I sometimes do either".

What do?

I am talking about squats/benching/pull-ups/general strength training shit.

>breakfast
lel

"damn, this shit is irrelevant, I sometimes do either". However, I've done the whole workout before eating anything routine for a semester once at Uni, and it's pretty shitty. I never felt like I could lift at max potential.

training fasted you're not gonna get the best possible pump and performance during the workout, but the overall gains will be the same

Don't like training on an empty stomach, don't like training with a belly full of biscuits, gravy, eggs over easy, and hot sauce. Don't like training in the morning at all, but if I have to I'll do whey in water, caffeine, cereal or toast, OJ or weak gatorade.

Dont know about the scientific side of things, but I always eat something before lifting, othereise my workout is terrible.
Best pick would be low GI carbs with some protein, avoid fats because they work opposite to an NO booster.

if you're trying to lose weight then before
for gains after

if you dont eat before you wont have a lot of energgy so you'll be burning fat but you'll also feel weak and can't go all out

lifting after breakfast means your body has energy so you can lift at max potential so you'll make more gains

I get up, take my preworkout and hit the gym within fifteen minutes. Hits me better on an empty stomach and I don't have to worry about getting nauseous.

Not everyone is a NEET who wakes up at 11

Whatever you prefer. I enjoy being full as fuck before I lift, but empty when I run.

I lift before breakfast, only have a few cups of black coffee before hand and a cigarette or to. Keeps the body and head clear, focused, and the feeling afterwards of taking a cold shower and making breakfast is best described as Euphoric. Also, I'm fairly sure fasted workouts burn more fat as well.

save "breakfast" for after you workout

if you need to eat something preworkout eat some light shit (whey, protein bar, fruit, etc,). you will feel terrible if you try to eat a full meal before lifting

this, maybe have a banana before. my workouts feel like shitif i haven't had a 3hr break from my last meal.

When do you have time to cock breakfast when you work in the morning?

Id rather eat a nigger dick flavoured pudding

>Cock breakfast
Just stick your dick in it

If you gotta train in the AM, imo drink some coffee and BCAAs then go at it. Make a big breakfast or shake after.

>Better pump
>burns more fat
>releases more growth hormone in the body
>More test

Just feels really good. Fasted training is worth a shot, plus your meal after feels incredible.

you should probably eat a little before you work out, wouldn't want to go catabolic

nice broscience

I eat 2 hours before gym.

I workout before breakfast. I feel more motivated for whatever reason.