How would Veeky Forums cope with this?

How would Veeky Forums cope with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

iol.co.za/news/south-africa/western-cape/model-fights-to-regain-his-life-1637696
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dunno. My wife is everything for me. I never thought that i would be able to take a bullet for someone, but for her i would.

You'll be just like that guy. He legit saved his gf's life twice and she still left him when he needed her the most

at least the Avatar came back eventually, but this nigga is just fucked

We'll we don't know what their relationship was like, so there's no reason to compare

I'd run away.

probably kill myself

even if she stayed

an hero

I dont know enough about the accident. if it was his own fault he got what he deserves. otherwise sucks for him. also, why doesnt he go back on roids again?

if his family abandoned him that says something about him as a person. and I dont judge his gf for abandoning him either. I would have done the same

He seems pretty tough in the head so he'l be alright eventually

Women incapable of loyalty and love
Again
Nothing to see here

Call gg on life

cont.

kay I googled him

>What's up guys.. glad I came across this, I'm not paralyzed.. I am still rehabilitating.. can move everything but extremely weak, I can stand and have taken a first step.. my hands have 20% strength so far. I will make a full recovery in time.. I am training... to get to just getting up and having a shower. My ex left me because she deserved a better life and lost belief in me.. she has another man already so I'm unsure about the "love" part.. she was incredible to me so I can't say a bad word.. my love for her was there, the meds do effect my moods.. I must say tho its also my surroundings that effect me.. I may have been offish but it's difficult when you can't control it. About my physique. . I haven't vanished lol don't judge by pics.. I still have my muscle memory which is kicking in.. join me on fb and watch me rise thanks for the thread.. its incredible tho how people jump to bazaar conclusions.. I promise I sure ain't depressed I was tho.. In rehab.. but my mind is 100% now...

mad respect. that's the kind of attitude I like. if we knew each other IRL we would be great bros

Basically this. Men wouldn't leave for such a reason but any woman would. Women gauge a man's value through status and you can't achieve much from a wheelchair, you can only depend on others. Women despise weakness.

I know stories of girls who sacrificed everything for their men. People are different.

Sounds like a strong fella.

Probably because their men weren't skinny cripples that couldn't do anything without their help.

He's too good for your pathetic ass.

my ass is great, my gloots swole af

so wait which one got into the accident?

Memo to myself: Leave girlfriend if she ends up in wheelchair.

They both did. She was driving but managed to avoid serious injury.

If you want loyalty get a dog. Nothing to see here.

I'd probably kill myself.
I have (or had) quite a few insecurities, my scrawny body being one of them. If all my hard work and dedication was destroyed for ever because of an accident which I didn't even deserve, and was stuck in a wheel chair with an even smaller and weaker body, I'd hate it so much.

iol.co.za/news/south-africa/western-cape/model-fights-to-regain-his-life-1637696

He was in a friend's car, they had an accident because of a drunk driver, and he was the only injured guy.
I feel really sorry for him, specially considering how her ex's new boyfriend looks (pic related).

>bazaar conclusions
>bazaar
pic related

> considering how her ex's new boyfriend looks (pic related)
NAME?

>yfw he only works out to win her back

Why does he even live? Why not just end it all? Life would be so much easier.

>effect
>bazaar

kek
what a whore

CHAD

he's a bodybuilder who dated a club slut nothing new.thats what getting swole attracts

Id leave if I was her.

I hero if I was him.

Well that makes me fucking sick.

Be an hero now.

>I know stories of girls who sacrificed everything for their men.
The only story I know is of a fiance fucking 4 dudes on camera for the money she needed for the surgery to save her husbands to be life. Like 2 or 3 months later the Producer tried contacting her again to persuade her to shoot a second movie but husband to be answered the phone and found out what she did, he left her fucking ass immediately and moved to England

That's fucked up. I would rather die than make my wife do that.

This is honestly true strength, I'm fucking amazed

Godspeed Marco

Fuck... He had everything and it was all taken from him. I can't imagine what it must be like. To look that good and next thing you know you're in a wheelchair, gains completely gone, gf left.

sorry to break it to you kiddo but if were crippled then your wife would leave you. If you can still make money to provide for her she'll stay for a few months while she fucks other dudes behind your back, find one dude she really likes and then divorce.

only men are capable of true love, a woman's love is temporary.

she was probably some gold-digging vapid cunt, no shit she left him

You're telling me that if you had a 10/10 girl that was perfect in every way, but she got in a horrible accident that left her a 2/10, immobile and depressed, you would stay with her for years?

I agree it's a horrible thing, but you can't judge unless you've been in that situation.

well, first off i'd probably push her away because i would feel guilty as shit she was amazing yet stuck with me.

then once she was gone and enough time had passed where she was seeing someone else (or at least not looking into me every 15 min) i would an hero, because why be alive. being alive sucks massively even with all your shit working, i cant imagine how awful it would be to be broken permanently.

I would never do this to my husband. I would wipe his ass if he was a vegetable and I'd expect him to do the same for me. I guess the difference is that I make my own money, and I am not living off of his fame like this insufferable piece of shit woman-- don't trust women who are clearly in it for the money and recognition.

depends, if it was a marco type situation then I would stay.

Before when I never had a gf I would say that if my girl even gained 15lbs I would leave her. Then I got a gf and it changed my mindset.

it's a hard question, which is why I said men are 'capable' of loving, meaning not all of us can do it and only some girls will be worth it. Whereas ALL women would leave the man/cheat.

His family left him??

It's easy to blame her, when you don't even know how he is now. Plenty of people turn into angry, bitter shadows of themselves after an accident like that. And their partners aren't allowed to complain, because of reactions like in this thread. She tried for years, you can't know what happened.

If the person you married turned into a depressed, abusive monster you have every right to leave.

>Whereas ALL women would leave the man/cheat.

You're an idiot. You know you can google this right now and find women why didn't, right?

Smh, stay bitter brah, it won't make you happy.

>don't trust women
:^)

Women that care about their SO exist in this world? Why can't I find a woman like that?

Shouldn't people who think like this be feminists who want women to stop acting according to their gender roles and act and think more like men? Or are they simply gay? I'm not sure.

Thanks for green texting only part of my sentence, you autist.

how do you know these women aren't cheating behind their back?

you're delusional if you underestimate the amount of women in this world whom cheat/branch swing as soon as their partner becomes slightly beta

how do we know if the girl who left marco was a vapid-sloot or becuase marco became emotionally abusive?

>it won't make you happy.

sorry bro, I don't plan on being happy in ignorance

you can't change the biology of women. they're always seeking the strongest CHAD

>Believing a girlpost
You're hopeless m8

Holy fuck..

Why his senpai leave him though? About his gf its understandable but his family? wtf

How do I know all men are not cheating behind their disabled wives's back? I think you're the ignorant one if you believe there aren't a ton of normies desperate for pussy and wiling to cheat for it.

Fuck man, there are dudes so thirsty they'll fuck a hamplanet. A hamplanet!

>being this autistic
Maybe I shouldn't have posted. I just love my husband so much, and this thread angered me.

I would never hurt you like this Veeky Forums.

I'm a boy, btw. :3c

>lifting for girls

> hurr durr if some1 becumz paralyzed or crippled they get angry and not fun to be around!!:CC

No fucking shit, Sherlock.

>I just love my husband so much

for now, until CHAD comes to your work/school/neighborhood.

Uh oh back to /r9k/ where all women are vapid emotionless whores

You can't change the psychology of a neet permavirgin. They're always looking to blame something else for their problems and insecurities

>being this insecure

So why should she stay and be miserable with him? Some people get dealt a shitty hand, but it's still up to them to make something of their life. They don't get to drag everyone else with them.

The fact that his family 'abandoned' him too speaks volumes.

Lel dumb faggot got what he deserved. He married some dumb whore that was only with him because he's a pro BB, what a stupid cuck.

He obviously didn't make her do it. What would you do if you found out she did it while you where incapacitated in the hospital to save your life?

Why do turks like to decorate everything like it's the boat tunnel in Willy Wonka

start fucking traps

Pull an Elliot Rodger

You're too good for this place

Kek

Leave the dumb bitch for not taking a loan like any sane person.

He looks better like that. All those muscles looked bad on him.

You just have to keep moving. You have to keep moving

Yes you fucking degenerate, that's what love is

Yeah, I meant "let", not "make". And answering your question - I don't know. I wouldn't dump her, but I'm pretty sure it would more or less fuck our relationship forever.

>Why does he even live? Why not just end it all? Life would be so much easier
>Life would be so much easier
>life

Yes, I would stay without regrets. If she wasn't my wife though I would have a serious dilemma. The gal in OP's story wasn't the dude's wife, so I'm not judging her.

She wasn't his wife tho, was she?

Lol it's always the men with the worse personalities that have this experience.

Women stay with good men. If you're a shitty man your viewpoint will be just like yours.

You are a woman aren't you?

This. I'd stand by my man no matter what..that's committment in sickness and in health, for better or worse. You don't up and leave someone when they need you the most. Like she said though I'm not with my man because of fame or money- we both work, contribute and build our life together. We are a team. Girls who are into a guy for shallow reasons will only have a shallow level of commitment.

I guess what OPie is asking is, how would I cope with my gf leaving me because I lost my gains and am now rehabbing.

I'd be shocked, for sure, and honestly if that happened to me it would only solidify my "woman are all whores" worldview. Righr now, I believe that there are solid chicks out there. My last two burnt me pretty bad, but, that's my fault for choosing who I was dating and not paying attention to the red flags. So assumably, in this situation, she's a chick that gave all the green lights.

Then she leaves me for a lack of gains? Fucking DONE bro, DONE. My last chick left me cus I didn't have a car, then this one because of no gains? I'd now hold the view that deep down all woman are vapid, branch swinging whores with 0 capacity for loyalty.

Fuck man, what's worse is truthfully this is how I actually feel RIGHT NOW. Dunno mane you get burnt even once and things start to look a little weird.

>all woman are vapid, branch swinging whores with 0 capacity for loyalty.
It's best to approach all women with this mindset so you don't get burnt.

What does he mean by this?

I imagine I would cope via the recreational use of marijuana.

Accident didn't take away face, height, frame, so just fine I suppose.

>she left me

SURPRISE!

Please go on google and fine me the many examples of loyal honourable women taking bullets for men, staying with their vegetable men?

Please do so.

This is the difference between men and women.

Men would take a bullet for women, a woman would quickly exchange a man for herself to avoid being shot.

They are basically malformed people that biology created simply to facilitate reproduction. They are inferior to males in every single metric.

It's a bit absurd how reluctant society is to accept that simple fact.

This is going to sound very stupid but the show One Tree Hill captured this perfectly. Season 4 I think. Worth a watch .

His first mistake was assuming women are capable of understanding loyalty beyond the present moment. If your situation changes and instead of taking care of your girlfriend she is taking care of you, you're getting dumped my man

dude this shit is a fucking god sent. Honestly if he rises from this it will be such a motivational story

Driving like a faggot
Gets alone
Well he deserved it

this

Expectations can lead to terrible things but at least being constantly cynical only leads to pleasant surprises

>I still have my muscle memory
in a syringe?

Apparently he was a passenger, but the only one to get fucked up.

Ayyyyy lmao, don't knock dat bacon pussay famalamacuz.