This is what 14 years of natty lifting gets you

>This is what 14 years of natty lifting gets you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hUGtTRdernQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-erfXFv4yYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know you are supposed to stop doing SL after 4-5 months, right?

What do you do after? Do you stop after an amount of time or when you hit certain lifts?

bretty good user

You stop after it stops working.

He can lift triple what I can and actually looks better than I do.
I'm gonna stick with SL for now, at least until I'm happy with how much I can lift.

He looks incredible OP.

Maybe he could work on his biceps a little but aside from that, he looks great.

looks like he needs to work on arms some more but other than that he is solid

So you're claiming that the majority of gym goers use steroids?

Better genetics

And there are a lot more people using gear then you think, most people just use low doses like I do.

Anyone know what the fuck happened to Medhi? He stopped updating all his social media like two years ago, stronglifts website has seemingly gone without updates in years too.

>And there are a lot more people using gear then you think, most people just use low doses like I do.
That's deluded junkie nonsense. Normal people don't use steroids.

Medhi is weak af for his time lifting my progress is extremely shitty and i outotal him after 4 years.

He still sends me emails every day

How? Like that other guy I haven't received anything in ages.

Have a 6 pack and look good at 40? Gee how awful, if only I'd roided so I could reach the same age but be deflated with a heart condition instead.

I can't tell you don't lift.

Are you sure you're subscribed? I literally got one yesterday morning and will get one today too. Plus he has an app too.

My guess is that he was sick of the trolls so he stays private.

Roids are the definition of try hard. If you're not an olympic athlete, there is literally no point.

OH YOU CAN LIFT 20 MORE POUNDS THEN YOU COULD BEFORE? THAT WAS SURE WORTH DESTROYING YOUR HEART AND SHRINKING YOUR BALLS YOU CHAMPION!

What do the emails contain? Copy pasta fitness motivation type things?

What is wrong with using chemicals to better yourself? Roids don't cause heart problems and most negative effects are temporary. How many times do we have to tell you people this?

There is literally nothing wrong with roids. Most people take them as they have no reason not to, and if lifting is your main physical hobby there's no reason you shouldn't try to be better at it.

Faggot.

this is what women want

He sends out doubles. I'm positive when I still received them I got 100% copypasts from years before.

>delusional junkie

lol I dont mind

t.natty

So, go somewhere else with your insecurities.

aside from biceps, he looks pretty decent.

Not everyone wants to be freak OP.

I'm glad you're wrong I guess?

He actually looks pretty good though.

looks fine to me ?

He looks good. Not everybody wants to be a fucking cloud looking retard OP.

That's not the point. The point is that there are better ways to train when you are below 40.

Enjoy having your balls hang lower than your dick, faggot.

You don't need roids to look good but you need to at least have basic knowledge about training.

>roidlet this mad

to train for what?

that's the whole point.

Roid? ok fair choice but for what purpose? what's the ultimate goal there if you're not planning to be an elite athlete or bber?

Wearing glasses makes your gains pointless.

Good for you if you glorify your natty card. I was once so delusional aswell.

For aesthetics and for strength.

>those shoulders

Yeah it's also funny how people believe that the OHP is a good shoulder builder when it is a standing bench press. People's shoulders explode when they switch to a seated DB shoulder press or a BTN press.

Are you saying he doesn't have aesthetics at 40? Compared to literally every other fat dad-bod fuck who can't even see his own penis at that age?

It's not about his aesthetics, it's about yours. If you are in your 20's and 30's train like you are in your 20's and 30's.

Thats because you're like 55 years old bro, your shit's weak.

>Roids don't cause heart problems
lol

> if lifting is your main physical hobby there's no reason you shouldn't try to be better at it
>cheating at hobbies

Lel no. You should do it until you can't lift your set weight for 3x5

And you're saying training like you're in your 20's and 30's = roids?

What do you use? I was considering doing low doses of test, I'm already bald anyway so what can I lose

looks great i aspire to look like that at his age

maybe hop on the TRT late 30s or early 40s to keep up life quality. we'll have to see how far medicine will have come

>BTN press
>shoulders explode

sounds about right

No. I am saying that you can push yourself more than 5x5.

So basically what I said.

Holy shit. 14 years? How fucking embarassing. I look better after barely 3.

no shoulders, no arms, no lats.

would it fucking kill him to do chin ups? Jesus.

do SS instead kids. follow the program and you'll out lift him in a year or two.

youtube.com/watch?v=hUGtTRdernQ

This is what Autism gets you.

He looks amazing desu, much better than roidheads. When you start looking like a ken... thats when you dun fucked up.

404 lats not found

youtube.com/watch?v=-erfXFv4yYw

p..pls no bully
he is one of us

The boy has a great physique.

>MBTI
Yup, typical INFJ.

if you can do more than five in a set you're not lifting heavy enough.

how's it like?

that is what 14 years of natty lifting got HIM