Why are women so boring? Do they have any purpose other than a wet hole that feels good on my penor?

Why are women so boring? Do they have any purpose other than a wet hole that feels good on my penor?

What leads you to believe you're an interesting person?

U gotta find the right one

>pro tip: the most interesting ones don't usually look like models

DESU men and most people are boring. I even bore myself.

good post

Might just be you m80, I might be an asshole and an idiot, but I'm not boring.

Biel detected.

It's this or a variant of it at least This anons pro - tip is that of a faggot, but he's right that you just have to find your type o girl, she'll ideally be like your best friend, just like a best friend that also sucks your dick and lets you plow him like a corn field and has a vagina and can birth you children.

>posting on Veeky Forums
>not being a virgin

Pick one

>I'm not boring
Why don't you describe yourself, and we can decide that

conversely they probably think you are a bland irritating pillow, so it works both ways

>I might be an asshole and an idiot, but I'm not boring.
zzzz

He's wearing higher heels than any woman in that picture.

That's because being an interesting person is independent of looks and most people aren't models.

There are beautiful intelligent interesting faithful well adjusted women, but 50% of 50% of 50% of 50% of 50% is only around 3%.

i think the good looking women have everything handed to them and people are always nice to them. They never had to develop a personality or anything.

You're probably boring as fuck yourself with that mentality OP.

Yes there are interesting girls, just like there are uninteresting dudes.

This is pretty much how Veeky Forums turned me bi.

They are boring because you are boring and that's the best you can attract

>projecting this hard

b r e h s

Women are a meme, the sooner you realize it the better. They're literally only good for fucking, women are not clever, funny or interesting in any way, they're all shallow whores who want to indulgence in a degenerate lifestyle and then expect men to take care of them. Women were bred for hundreds of thousands of years of human and pre human evolution, giving birth and raising their young, they were never supposed to be the emotional backbone of a man.

>They're literally only good for fucking
Doesnt seem like it, if that was true they´d have higher sexual desires and we wouldnt see that >Tfw no gf and >Tfw cant get laid
If women were bred for fucking and only fucking we would be in a happier place

>Hot
>Sane and interesting personality
>Single.

Pick two. Good girls like that get taken off the market faster than plan b by college girls.

Interesting girls usually are involved in their hobbies/groups etc. You're probably just finding a bunch of boring chics. Or, like a bunch of anons have said. You're boring too.

>Do they have any purpose

No, but none of us do either.

What the fuck post Biels.

Women are supposed to give birth to and raise children. Feminism ruined most men and women.

>I want my woman to contribute to the househole income

kill yourself numale scum and enjoy your single autistic child that you decide to have when your wife is nearing 40

no shit, all the women are wearing flats

yes of course! making sandwiches and doing housework

Yes there are and you would know that if you actually talked to them instead of letting Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums feed you their bad experiences with them. Also an attractive girl can have a personality/hobbies/interest because just because she is attractive to you, she may not be attractive to others or herself if she has self esteem issues and attractiveness doesn't always correlate with how smart or interesting someone is.

vast majority of women have no hobbies or interestes of their own besides watching netflix, drinking wine, and getting slooted up for the bars on weekends

how do you even get into those? is that heat-shrink wrap?

Fucking this. The entitlement of Veeky Forums is too much sometimes.

The funny Thing is they say the same Thing about Men on
their Board.

Men are a meme, the sooner you realize it the better. They're literally only good for labour work, men are not clever, funny or interesting in any way, they're all thirsty dogs who want to indulgence in a degenerate lifestyle and then expect women to cook, clean and take care of them and their kids. Men were bred for hundreds of thousands of years of human and pre human evolution, doing labour work and hunting for food, they were never supposed to be the emotional backbone of a woman.

i kinda agree with you, it took me 5 girlfriends to find the one that was actually active and wanted to do active things like paintball go swimming and just go hiking, smoke weed an laugh at really fucked up jokes.

>pic related she is also half pikachu

Fug this post makes my dick hard. Love being a male.

>dat pierced clit

hnnnng

they're boring to you, not to chad

if they actually care about attracting you, they will pull all the stops, sorry my man

ugly women detected

To them a guy who 'knows how to hold a conversation' is a guy who can entertain them like they're children.

damn women can't even come up with their own responses so they just copy a previous one

this desu

same.

all those creepshot threads on b/gif made me realize how truly p r i v i l e g e d I am to be a male

>men are not clever, funny or interesting in any way

>best authors
>best painters
>best scientists
>best chefs
>best designers
>best comedians
>best musicians

Vagina detected

>Do they have any purpose other than a wet hole that feels good on my penor?
no
/thread

Fucking nailed it.

women have a stronger desire to fuck than men do. Why do you think they care so much about their appearance? So they appear attractive to males that they can fuck

Best at everything really. We're even better at being women

I find that it's usually 8-9/10 and atypically beautiful or interesting looking women who are interesting to talk to.

Ugly women, average women and above average women are the boring cunts.

Women are a garnish, not a goal

>Smokes weed
Aw better luck next time friend

for me all the modern culture ruined the women behavior and that's why they're so fucked up now

before most of then early in their 20's they're already married and they're raised to be good wifes

>Why do you think they care so much about their appearance?
Because they like the attention it gets them?
If girls like sex MORE than guys do then how come guys are always thirsting for sex and on the hunt when girls have all the access to it but deny em all?

Discussions like this always turn into a fuckfest of "Hurr durr, they just dont fuck you" so i have no hopes at all for this but think about it
All those >tfw no gf
Guys who cant get laid inside relationships
Married guys who now say wife uses sex as a weapon
Tons of thirsty guys on Tinder/dating sites carpet bombing girls with messages

If girls had a higher sex drive than guys we would be seeing the opposite of what we see today, we would see girls walking up to guys randomly and strike up a conversation, we would see girls chasing guys at the bar and we would see girls bombing guys with messages on tinder craving dick
But we dont

>good personality
>good looks
>faithful

You get to pick two.

So wrong goddammit lad.

Emotionally stable and good looking

t b h

kek

>get into scuba diving
>meet grill there that dives and lifts weights
>does barbell shit
>has been to a lot of places around the world to dive
>mad reefs and stories
>great personality
>actually funny and enjoyable to listen to
>she's certifiably obese
kill me

oh well, OP just get into some legit hobbies and meet them there. even if you don't meet grills, you'll meet some other really cool people to hang with anyways while you do cool hobbies together

I'd pick good looking and stable

The most interesting girl I knew was just a little chubby, probably a fair 7 in the face and had small tits

But she was not afraid to talk real, liked my humor and returned it, and told me exactly what she liked in bed, plus was willing to take the lead for a bit in foreplay. She's someone I would consider a fantastic match and really wish I could get back with her

Plus she was in a prestigious attack-dog training course so there's that side bit

t. Bruce Jenner

There's nothing wrong with being boring if you are comfy.

Seriously, what is it with guys always claiming how boring all girls are?

Yeah, most girls hobbies are basically just watching Netflix, traveling, food and drinking and hanging out with friends and family

But come on, pretty much everyone, man or woman, is boring.

And no, your hobbies don't make you more interesting. it just depends on if you can be spontaneously funny and witty when talking to people

Im pretty shure he smokes also there for he was implying they share common interests

I think the media over the years has made this even worse.
Being a stupid, pretty face is what most girls dream about, whether they want to admit it or not.
Veeky Forums has high test threads every day where you guys drool and "worship" bodies, not the girl themselves
It's easier to work on being prettier and wanted, than being a little bit more interesting.
I'm not blaming men.
But there is something mindfucky about growing up with only brainless bimbos to look up to your whole life.
Maybe in a perfect world this could change.

>Seriously, what is it with guys always claiming how boring all girls are?

>Yeah, most girls hobbies are basically just watching Netflix, traveling, food and drinking and hanging out with friends and family

You answered your own question.

>But come on, pretty much everyone, man or woman, is boring.

This is sort of correct... but we can still judge people relative to each other. Even if everyone is boring, some people are more interesting than others.

>And no, your hobbies don't make you more interesting. it just depends on if you can be spontaneously funny and witty when talking to people

If you have 'interesting' things to contribute in a social setting / one on one setting then you're interesting. Having hobbies which involve self-improvement give you a better chance at being able to do that.

Being 'funny and witty' could just mean basic monkey-dancing attention-seeking stupidity that most people do to get laid. I wouldn't count that as interesting.

>If you have 'interesting' things to contribute in a social setting / one on one setting then you're interesting.

>Being 'funny and witty' could just mean basic monkey-dancing attention-seeking stupidity that most people do to get laid.

People don't want to hear about your hobbies of your life. People want to be entertained, and if you can talk to people and make observational humor and jokes about things around you guys and have funny comments to respond to a girl's stories, that is way more attractive to them than a guy with interesting hobbies that she doesnt care about

I'll have you know I have many and varied hobbies including programming, math and Japanese literature.

They have a high sex drive, but also have to choose their sex partner wisely, because they have to take care of the potential child (the brain doesn't know about condoms or the pill) so she will choose only top partners with top dna. Girls have lots of sex (believe me, i was orbiting a few good looking girls for years, you wouldn't belive the stories i picked up) but only with the top % of men. The reason you see so many tfw no gf/sex posts is not because girls don't have sex but because they only have sex with the top men, the rest is left to complain here on Veeky Forums and elsewhere.

How is this Veeky Forums related?

>People don't want to hear about your hobbies of your life.

>...respond to a girl's stories

>girl's stories
>People don't want to hear about your hobbies of your life.

>(believe me, i was orbiting a few good looking girls for years, you wouldn't belive the stories i picked up

can you share? im interested to know

Dude, girls are extremely narcissistic and constantly want to talk about themselves. Just let them go on and on about the stupid ass stories about their lives like their job or their friends/family and just be witty and funny and you're in there

you just gotta find a woman that's interesting to you and vice versa OP

or do like i do and give up looking and settle with being alone

This is the hard truth, unless you have a common hobby with someone, then no one really cares.
You'll get a lot of " wow thats cool..." and the rest of the convo will be you talking about your hobby and them nodding and trying to look interested.
I mean yeah have your hobbies, but don't think that alone will make you the most interesting man in the world, because it won't.

so Biel is the queen of Veeky Forums right?

Sure thing, i will. If anything, it made me despite women more. I'm not alpha, but atleast i'm not a beta orbiter anymore. Here is one story:

>meet up with one female friend, lets call her C
>we want to go out and party
>one of her friends couldn't make it
>it's just her and me
>go to the club
>pass the security
>inside on the bar she talks about how hot the security guy is
>didn't really listen, order my drink
>we have a good time
>leave her for a moment to go to the toilet
>come back, she is gone
>search the whole club
>nothing
>try to have a good time alone, but feel akward all alone in the club
>go home
>missed bus, had to walk 15 min
>almost at the next bus stop, i get a text from her
>hey, where are you?
>ask her where she was?
>she tells me to meet her back in the city
>walk back like the beta that i am
>meet her, she has a big smile on her face, ask her why she is so happy
>she met the security guy inside, his shift was over and he went into the bar
>they talked for 10 min while i was in the restroom
>he then showed her his BMW that was parked around the corner
>they drove for a bit, he then parked and fucked the shit out of her in his shitty BMW
>he dropped her of, she texted me
>i just stood there feeling incredibly week and like a true beta listenong to the whole story

Dudes are boring as fuck too, I say that as a dude. How many friends do you have? How many of them are interesting to talk to? Face it, its a human problem not a gender problem.

Now, before you start yelling feminism or cuck, I do have some complaints about women too, they are truly fucking annoying at times and its really hard to filter the bad ones from the good ones. Women take shit for granted because of how much attention they are used to have, they expect you to do all the work and "court" them instead of making an effort to make things entertaining for you too. Every time I go on a date with a bitch by the middle of the night I'm already tired and bored. Because it feels like she wants me to keep her entertained instead of being part of the fun. And then when I decide to fuck off and never call them again, they complain and make drama.

>"Oh I thought the night was going so well! Why did you leave? Why did you not call me?"
Well bitch maybe because half way through digging my mind for new subjects to keep you in the conversation I remembered that I could go home, fap and play some video games instead of wasting my time trying to please someone like its a job interview.

>most girls hobbies are basically just watching Netflix, traveling, food and drinking and hanging out with friends and family

Women's minds are such pedestrian things. Why can't they take an interest in intellectual pursuits such as contemplating kino, wayfaring, gastronomy, liquor appreciation and camaraderie with one's peers?

You're 5'4" right?

being an idiotic asshole isn't interesting

Jesus Christ man

6'2 actually, but i'm the tall lanky and akward kind of 6'2

Do you split the bill if your eating? Genuinely curious.

Yup that's exactly the problem. Girls basically expect attention and expect guys to provide the entertainment. It's why you are the ones who has to decide where to go on dates, have to approach them, have to do everything.

Look at Tinder. A girl on her profile basically can post any photos she wants, any bio she wants, and respond to shit any way she wants and the guys will still bend over backwards to get with her. Meanwhile the guy has to make sure he has the right types of photos with the right people doing the right things, have them in the right order, have a funny/creative bio, and be engaging and interesting in conversation with the girl to make her give him attention, not to mention being handsome first and foremost.

Thank you

Fpbp

Kek I'm glad I'm not like this lad

this is what ive found. as interesting as a bag of smoothed over rocks usually

That depends, if I did invite them I pay. Its not chivalry or anything, I do that with my male friends to, if I invite you to dinner that means I'm paying. It avoids awkwardness or the person being worried if it may be too expensive for them. Just want people to be comfortable and enjoy the food and its something I learned from my parents. Thought usually when the night goes badly and I get visibly upset the girls usually offer to pay half of the bill. I'm pretty obvious when I'm upset so I guess that intimidates them. I also don't mind sharing if the girl is cool and offers, not gonna force myself into paying just because of muh autism.

True, Tinder is the prime example of that, we live in dark times boys.