Want to squat but can't because of knee pain. How do I get knee pain sorted Veeky Forums?

Want to squat but can't because of knee pain. How do I get knee pain sorted Veeky Forums?

how do I get calf pain sorted?

i hate squats

did you get pain as a result of squatting?

Yes. From bad form many months ago. I now cannot squat at all.

If my knees make an audible to over ten feet away, constant high-speed cracking and crackling every time I squat, should I start squatting?

Deserve it desu senpai
One time a girl who mired my physique secretly told me she laugh at ego half squatters and I said the same. We fuck after gym

well for fucks sake what were you doing wrong? and why did you keep doing the same thing when your body was saying 'hey, this isnt working' cuz it surely didnt suddenly hurt to the point you couldnt squat anymore over night.

I had pretty bad patellofemoral pain from squating 3pl8 for reps with below optimal form, now I can't squat 2.5pl8 for reps without pain

I've noticed that forcing my ass out further and focusing on hip drive with my glutes had somewhat helped reduce the severity of the pain. Maybe that'll help? Also be sure to stretch, neglecting to stretch after is one of the worst things you could do.

Only if it's not painful. Joints make weird noises all the time. My knees make the loudest cracks when I squat down, but I feel nothing, and apparently that means it's fine.

You get it sorted at the doctor dude get an mri

Skateboard squats

This this this. Torn meniscus and multiple dislocated patella from soccer, I thought I wouldn't be able to squat but really focusing on form and stretching has helped a lot.
Also consider seeing a doctor and getting some feedback from a physical therapist if you can

Warm up 10 mins on bike, then foam rolling and mobility work.
also roll the shit out of your lower body on rest days.

I had same, i have flat feet and inward twisted arc, i fucked up my knee related to that while squatting like a year ago but i still can feel the pain, idk what i should go for leg training cuz i have ultimate skinny legs.

Same problem OP, I've been stuck on a 2 pl8 squat for 2 years because whenever I start to exceed that number, my knees feel like they're going to explode. I went to the doctor and they just told me to take some ibuprofen (their answer for everything!).

Front Barbell Reverse Lunges
Mobility exercises daily
Stretching

Nothing to it but to do it.

I had knee pain to the point where it was painful to go up and downstairs and I had to go super slow

Went to the doc they x-rayed saw nothing and didn't think I needed MRI so they recommended me to physical therapy

The physical therapy dude just massaged my legs and used one of those electrotherapy thingies on my knees and kept my knees under a heated towel and I was able to go up stairs normally with only a bit of pain and soreness after first session

Go to the doctor breb

>tfw start lifting on SS
>things going well, progressing for three months
>suddenly my left knee starts fucking dying every time I squat
>suddenly realize I've been doing Deadlifts three times a week adding ten pounds a day for three months
>also realize my squat form is shit
>stop going to the gym
Goddamn it I was so happy for those three months. I refuse to fucking return until I've read the books so that I don't make anymore stupid mistakes that cost me my gains.

SS is a meme. Bro split serves better to beginners unless you physically can't squat more than 20lbs.

Or cut the SS down to twice a week most. More isolated accessory lift.

You're retarded? Why would you just stop going to the gym just to read books on not making stupid mistakes? kill yourself please

>Want to squat but can't because of knee pain.
Your body is trying to tell you something. This happens to everyone who regularly does squats--eventually.

1. pay for few rehab/phys therapy sessions
(there is a reason pro athletes recover so quickly)
2. set yourself up with a lifting coach
3.it it pain or just grinding?(i had a lot of grinding in my knee but it wasn't actually pain or injury, more psychological than anything.)