When Veeky Forums gets out of the gym

when Veeky Forums gets out of the gym

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K2Q6Ci1HY0c
youtu.be/OEvMc-K8XHY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the jews now attack the natty lifestyle, because the natty lifestyle means a natural balance of test, stable and good.
>while roiders are unbalanced freaks

The jews probably could be anti natty people on Veeky Forums

wtf I love Islam and illegal aliens now

>implying this guy didn't just do what most of Veeky Forums dreams about doing
>implying we shouldn't applaud this man for making his dreams come true

he's made it lads

>it took four deputies and a K9 dog to tear him away from Steven's body
truly a testament to his gains
also no roids

I made a thread about this faggot the day it happened and no one cared. I hate you Veeky Forums. I even linked his YouTube channel.

neat, can you link to him again pls?

also this

I don't see the problem here. Gotta get that protein, whatever it takes.

youtu.be/K2Q6Ci1HY0c

Go from there.

I'm sorry user

I don't even browse Veeky Forums, I just thought it could be interesting to share this with you

Why didn't the police just shoot him like they always do in america? You guys are weird ambivalent people.

Fucking DYEL cops.

Ironically this is how I discovered the whole thing, VICE did an article on how he wasn't shot because he's white

The official account from the police is that they didn't fire at him because they thought the man he was devouring was still alive

>inb4 people triggered by the mention of VICE

thanks

>vice

If he was black he would have been full of lead long before the cops could even tell what he was doing

>VICE

Those faggots did a piece on how Battle of the Nations is racist nationalism because it's a European competition.

Yeah they are pretty biased, but still, the cops acted in a civilized manner when presented with a white criminal. That's a fact

next up: sensationalistic, clickbaiting journalism is shit

also this

>Veeky Forums
More likely /r9k/ and/or /pol/ with babby gains

So Veeky Forums.

>More likely /r9k/ and/or /pol/ with babby gains
So, Veeky Forums?

>different scenario with different people involved had a different outcome

Wow, we truly are the United States of Amerikkka.

Whats up with weird drugs and eating other peoples faces ? Why do they always do This ?

he benched about 350 as a high school student and was captain of the wrestling team.

Is this what Veeky Forums calls facegains ?

Bullshit he looks like benchbeta

nu-Veeky Forums

So was Jeff Seid, who is natty btw

yeah whites are also a lot less likely to kill cops so I don't blame them

Gotta reach that anabolic window, props to the guy for doing whatever it takes.

he was white, they used dogs, and tasers before tackling him.

if anyone should have been shot its this guy.

What happened to Vice, they used to do so much cool shit.
I really liked the piece where they got dead drunk and shot guns in Chernobyl on the pretense of hunting mutated animals.

You faggots don't seem to understand that police only resort to lethal force when the criminal they're after violently retaliates against them.

>b-but this muh statistical anomaly of a gud boi who dindu nuffin

>oops, you also killed the guy he was on top of. Now you're sued and kicked off the force and shamed in countrywide media

to be fair their documentaries are still pretty good, it's just that you have to sort through the shit to find them

Dude was dyel af, hope he enjoys life in prison. Damn what a retard.

like the dude who got shot in his car because the cop saw his CC gun while he was reaching for his wallet?

>no understanding of national crime stats involving armed responses, ethnicity and death

LoL..

>only resort to lethal force when the the criminal they're after violently retaliated against them

TOP KEK XDD

This , just gotta know what pieces are bullshit and which reporters are fags. Most of it is still pretty damn interesting and well done

Show me these statistics then, brah.

the guy told to not move after he explained he had a ccw then immediately grabbed for his wallet
all while matching the description of an armed robber

you mean that guy?

>matching description
>"he black"

you can see the photo they grabbed from the stores cameras
looks just like the dude

If I saw a bunch of cucks like this I'd go full Austin Harrouff too.

it's banter mate, I didn't see the photos and honestly I don't care that much
from here in Europe it seems like you guys really have a problem with the police generally being violent and sometimes specifically targeting the poor or minorities, but then again who are we to talk about social issues right

I am now BLM. Direct me to the nearest freeway to shutdown during rush hour.

Police shoot when their lives are threatened or someone else's is actively threatened, which neither were since the people were already dead.
>police shoot too many people!
>why didn't they shoot this person?
Jfc just be happy for once.

Anyone have link to his videos?

Nevermind. Shouldve read a few replies before asking.

see

>links

>ctrl + f
>"Creatine"

The dankest memes of yesterday are not even somewhat dank today, and the memes go marching on

sorry didn't know you were in europe
honestly it mostly has to do with blacks being violent and resisting arrest with guns or attacking police
media likes to spin it a lot though hence why it seems differently in europe

Here's an informative skit on how to not get in trouble with the police here as a minority
youtu.be/OEvMc-K8XHY

He told him to produce ID. Yes, that guy.

Okay you troglodytes how about instead of arguing about it you just go ahead and post footage?

Yeah, some racist cops shoot niggers on sight so these guys should shoot whites to balance it out.