What gym attire is the equivalent of the fedora?

what gym attire is the equivalent of the fedora?

fingerless gloves?

Other urls found in this thread:

strengthsystems.com/products/strength-shoes-red
youtube.com/watch?v=BQ4c54rCJ_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

b-ball shorts

Anything with an UnderArmor logo

I'd say it's a tie between this and the gloves. Unless the dude is huge and/or sponsored, these are just another bit of kit to make you look like a cool weightlifting operator.

If you're huge you've earned the right to wear whatever the fuck you want.

Yes, that was implied in my post.

squats for most people and deadlifts for the people who consider them to be "manly"

*dips bodyweight*

These things.

Graphic t-shirts with lifting slogans or anything that advertises the fact that you work out.

dafuk is that?

the owner of our gym put up a big Under Armor sign, but it says Under Achiever under the logo. Many keks were had at the expensive of UnderArmor bros.

More like a complement, but protein shakers.

Tank tops. Not the regular, accepted kind, those that have people looking at your nips.

Most probably squats.

That's not a fedora equivalent you mong

That's fucking hilarious lmao

Please take pictures

I don't know why exactly but seeing guys work out in polo shirts make me uncomfortable.

And anything else skinny south-asians dudes wear

Nigger they are fucking shorts
They're flexible and comfortable and there is almost no difference between them and regular gym shorts.

Go kill yourself you worthless meming autist

lol weight lifting gloves are the only thing that will prevent your hands from becoming fucked and looking like a 60 year old's

let's be honest though, going to a gym is itself the equivalent of the fedora because literally everything you do at a gym you can do at home with cheap equipment.

that's a fact. so therefore the only reason to go to a gym is to show off how cool you think you are and judge how uncool you think other people are. gymfags are just Veeky Forums on steroids.

strengthsystems.com/products/strength-shoes-red

These things. They are supposedly able to make you better at vertical jumping, and running. Ive only ever seen one person ever wear them, and he used them for doing calf raises.

Gymshark

ok it's just "broscience the shoes"

> literally everything you do at a gym you can do at home with cheap equipment.
nope for having an home gym you allway lack some piece of equipement, the kind of thing you need to hit a weak spot for breaking a plateau (ie cable machine, rubber band , kettlebell ect)so sometime the gym is more pratical

As much as homegyms fucking rule there's mobs of people who don't have the space or the neighbors to lift anywhere but a commercial gym.

Anyone using a basement as space for a home gym? I've got this small basement storage room full of rubble and other shit I should throw away sometime anyways so I'm seriously considering to get a pull-up bar, some rings and a power rack with bar and weights and just make a home gym.

This. What makes it even funnier is that UA started out making compression/moisture-repelling undergarments for fatties to hide their manboobs and avoid getting soaked in sweat (because fat people sweat like pigs). Now it's "cool" for some reason among vapid millennials.

Wtf is that?

Found the guy who wears basket ball shorts to the gym.

Vibrams

Why you clling me mong you cis scum

Check your priviledge

weightlifting shoes

compression tights

that's called a stringer you dyel

>facemask

Water bottle

This

thats called a belt you fucking mongrel

stringers

What If I wear fingerless gloves with wrist straps because i've broken both wrists and all the straps I used were uncomfortable af?

agreed
only humans care about what others wear. once you leave them behind you can do whatever you want.

Anything rebook or nike

UA is only cool with normies

Adidas is the sportswear brand actual cool people like

Adidas has good streetwear too. All around good company

this.

if you're massive you can wear literally what ever the fuck you want in the gym. The gym is your bitch now. It bends to your will not the other way around.

>some indian dyel at the gym
>5'8 maybe 100 pounds
>wearing stringer
>it says "because I lift" on it in huge letters

>some other arab dyel at the gym
>wearing neon yellow / green stringer
>says in huge bold letters on the front
>DO YOU EVEN LIFT?

What is wrong with people.

I used to wear Under Armor when I played high school football. Definitely helped in the central Texas heat.

Now I just wear a tshirt to the gym, though.

true

the only guy who wore a stringer at my gym also used lmao2pl8 for curls

Video related. Please excuse the bean-speak
youtube.com/watch?v=BQ4c54rCJ_k

These are Jimmy's training shoes.

They're plyometric. They isolate the muscle. The muscle has to grow or die.

you know the answer user

Lifting shoes screams autism. I've never seen a non-retarded powerlifter in this town.

those look like they're good for the calves if you walk around in them all day

i picked up some reebok shit cheap af

Lifters 2.0 and nano 4.0 and other stuff
its hard finding trainers in my size for cheap

>tfw im 'that guy' now

Sunglasses

>stringers
>fedora
Found the dyel

>zyzz
>not the minecraft of fitness

I'm laughin cuz u prolly dyel af kek